E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 9/27/2012 12:20:00 PM

I was really hesitant to buy this at first. A fellow makeup artist recommended it me but when I saw it in the package I thought it looked to bright, expecially for a red-head. However, since the product was only $3.00 I decided there wasnt' much to lose and purchased the blush. OH boy, am I glad I did. This is a stunning color! The blush gives a soft pink flush to the cheeks without being to overpowering and looks amazing! I am so glad I decided to take a chance. The price is astonishing and worth every penny and more. I now recommend this to all my friends and clients as well and have purchased it to keep in my makeup case as well as my persoanl collection.

on 9/25/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I always went for really soft, light blushes, until I read the reviews for this one and thought I'd give it a try. What a lovely product.
I use the big e.l.f. stipple brush to apply it, and I get the prettiest pink flush. It's scary in the package but don't let that stop you! I'm relatively fair and it looks so pretty on my skin when I apply it this way.
It's only $3, the packaging is sturdy and expensive-looking, and the product is great. Can't say enough good things about this.

on 9/16/2012 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Simply awesome. I have a very similar color from Lorac, but that one has shimmer. I love that this is matte and the color pops without looking obnoxious. It goes on sheer, but still has nice payoff. Don't be afraid, try it especially if you have olive skin. It's a glow-from-within look.

on 9/15/2012 4:34:00 PM

I was getting tired of using the same colors over and over again and decided to go ahead and try this based on such good ratings and reviews here. I am not disappointed! Yes, the color is very intimidating, but just like everyone else says...it's so beautiful on! It's very pretty on its own, or paired with a light bronzer. So happy that I took a chance on it, and for $3.00 you certainly can't go wrong!

on 9/12/2012 10:28:00 PM

Such a beautiful color! I was terrified of the color but it goes on so beautiful. It is a little chalky and you'll have to apply more than you would with most blushes, but for the price I don't think that's a problem. The color is a great day to day for my pale skin and it always makes me look awake and healthy.

on 9/1/2012 10:40:00 PM

This blows me away! I haven't used drugstore blush since college. I "graduated " myself to NARS and Bobbi brown for blush years ago. Don't get me wrong those are gorgeous- but THIS is what I got complimented on!
Every time I wore this I had multiple people tell me I looked radiant/rested
This is a beautiful pop of color and much more natural than you think- I generally like a very natural look and this is def it
This is what I wanted MAC pink swoon to be- it makes you look younger/brighter/better rested and just happier-I'm going to get backups

on 8/23/2012 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The pigmentation excellent and color payoff is beautiful it's the perfect "blushing" color. Price is unbeatable (3$) and the staying power is amazing for it. Lasts me all day. It looks scary in the pan but it fades into the perfect shade of blush. The packaging isn't cheap at all, ive dropped my last one a few times never broke and it has your own personal mirror. The packaging definitely fits the whole "studio" look they were going for, black, sheek and simple. I'd tell anyone and everyone to have this in their make up collection.

on 8/19/2012 11:31:00 PM

This truly is HG, because I have been searching for this for years and finally found it for only $3. I had my makeup done by some professional makeup artists a few years ago and they all used a bright, neon pink blush that they barely even touched onto the brush and then barely even touched onto my skin, but that left the prettiest, wide-awake, pink glow on my face. That was a Japanese product, I think Shu Uemura, but I searched high and low to no avail. Then I found this product from E.L.F. and the color was so bright it was scary, which looked about right so I figured for $3 I might as well try it. The consistency and pigmentation are as good as any product ten times the price, and it still looks perfect hours after application. Please never discontinue this, E.L.F.!

on 8/19/2012 6:22:00 PM

This is my blush holy grail. I applied this with a kabuki brush and it goes on really nice and evenly. The color is absolutely beautiful, even on really pale girls like me.

on 8/16/2012 5:25:00 AM

such a lovely color in the pan but it doesn't transfer to the cheeks. very sheer and sadly does not last long on my skin. still a great blush for $3!!!