April 18, 2014 | 2033 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This product actually works really well at keeping your makeup on but I personally don"t like spraying it on my face because it makes my face feel strange.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by JePet

This was a revelation to me. Setting spray that does not make you feel like wearing a clay mask. Easy to apply, good dosage (not feeling wet on face for more than a couple of seconds) and the best part - it really works. My make up stays on for hours (8+). Another plus is that I have discovered that it also keeps my t-zone in check (less oily look).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Beeebee

I only use this on special occasions, but it works every single time, my makeup looks fresh and stays on all day and night with this! I would recommend it to anyone looking to keep their makeup flawless :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by alwaysalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first makeup setting spray I've ever bought and I must say it's one of those products I wish I had started using YEARS ago! To me, it's holy grail stuff (as they say). I'm getting married in two weeks and decided it would be a good idea to get a makeup setting spray and had been told All Nighter was the way to go. Boy was it ever. I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I just love it.

During the day I usually wear a powder foundation with a bit of blush or bronzer and have always been worried about looking powdery: this spray makes your makeup look more... natural? It seems to sort of blend everything nicely and keep it in place.

The ultimate test for me came the day after I bought this and did my makeup at 6:30 am, took a two-hour train ride to Toronto, did some shopping, it rained on and off all day and it was very humid, then I arrived back home around nine. My makeup was still fine (!!!).

Amazeballs.

One thing though, because I have a tendency towards oily skin I might try the De-Slick version next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

This does what a setting spray is supposed to and more! I have combination skin and use a variety of BB creams, all of which end up making me look like a PAM'ed up face ready to fry something by the end of a 12 hour shift unless I blot. Ever since I bought this spray on a whim, I have never feared applying any face product! This just keeps everything in place for the day and even keeps oiliness. Not only that, but it just blends everything together so that when you have completed your whole makeup routine and spray this, everything just meshes together to where your makeup just looks more cohesive and well blended. Application is as easy as a few spritz of this lightweight spray! It's an absolute miracle product and I definitely see a difference on those days where I forget to set my makeup with this spray. An HG and a definite repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Locks in moisture and keeps my makeup ON! I never have to worry about my makeup coming off when using this spray. It is a light spray that does not feel greasy or oily on the skin. So far, has not broken me out at all. I have received numerous compliments about how great my skin looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by JulieG123

I had been eyeing this for a while. I wanted to try it but the $29 price kept me away. I live in Florida where it is hot and humid year round but in the summer, it cannot get worse. My makeup doesn't last me to my car and back. I had also been looking into a different foundation for longer lasting power and more coverage. I tried Dior, Makeup Forever, Guerlain, Laura Mercier, etc. They didn't last. I finally just caved and bought this. Sprayed 2 sprays on at around 11 am when I left the house and my makeup looked exactly the same when I came home at 12am, if not even BETTER than that morning! I was stunned. Just buy this and try it. If the price is keeping you away just buy it knowing you can always return it, but I can guarantee you'll love it. It's worth it.
*Before applying this I moisturize, use my TooFaced Primer, Bare Minerals Foundation, All Nighter, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

This product really helps me keep the oil at bay. I don't need to blot whenever I use this spray. Helps my makeup last a lot longer but definitely not as long as they claim. Probably would last longer for those who don't have oily skin. Prefer this over the MUFE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this specifically for grad/prom as my makeup needed survive for 16 hours. It helped my foundation and concealer stay wear they were supposed to. I still had to blot because of the sweating from dancing and dry grad stuff (bungee run, jousting).
Great if you're not going to sweat!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mjenap

This does exactly what it says, which is so rare. Finish your makeup and a couple sprays will get you through the night! It lasts through any weather including horrible humidity. I use it anytime I'm going out, HOWEVER it does give me horrible cystic pimples if I use it more than a couple times in a row. I only use it for events and parties for this reason.