July 30, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Hitchy01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I live in MN where, well, we need to break out the heavy-duty products in order to help us through the winter. This stuff is perfect...it's a thick, rich cream. It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, but I don't need to use much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 1:07:00 AM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product for winter! It is so many uses!! I use it on dry cuticles, or if I have dry skin on my knees or elbows. Also, great on feet or hands. Great stuff and cheap!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 8:44:00 AM More reviews by SuperEm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for ages now. It leaves a slightly greasy feel if you apply too much of it or if your skin is not really dry. But, if you have dry skin, USE THIS. It's absolutely wonderful. It has all the healing qualities and smoothing power of regular Vaseline, but it doesn't leave that heavy feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by butterballdcat

This stuff is wonderful for cracked heels. I'm on my feet a lot and my heels were starting to show it. I tried what others suggested- slathering it on my feet at night and sleeping with socks on. My heels are so smooth and moisturized now, perfect for the upcoming sandal season. Love it and will buy more when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hlww74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best spot treatment for dry or irritated skin. I get chronic dry patches in the winter and my skin is really sensitive. I used this straight after a bad reaction to another moisturizer and it calmed my face right down. Now, i use it mixed with spenco on my *occasional* dry patches:)Definately a keeper!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sexkitten329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the absolute best lotion for your feet and elbows. Forget the expensive stuff at b&bw and the body shop, etc etc. This stuff is the only thing that could ever cure my cracked heels. I think its about 2 50 at the most at kmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2003 8:20:00 AM More reviews by melanier

This stuff is incredible for the winter months. I was plagued with horrible, dry itchy skin. After putitng this on once the itchies were gone. I found it great for my legs, but especially for the hands. It has no strong scent...I believe it is fragrance free. It is dirt cheap and comes either in a tub or squeeze tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

When one of my nephews was a baby, he had severe dry skin. His doctor suggested using this product. And it was impressive to see how well this inexpensive drugstore item worked. After that, I started to use it whenever I had bad dry skin, and I frequently use it on my feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2002 10:15:00 AM More reviews by melissa_s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

excellent! great for my dry, cracked heels and cuticles. i keep it by the bed and rub it in before i go to sleep.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2002 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best hand/body creams I've ever used. It's not as slick or greasy as plain, original Vaseline, but it moisturizes and protects just as well. This is my absolute favorite hand cream during the cooler months, when my hands tend to dry out and become highly succeptible to paper cuts. This cream protects my skin and keeps it soft and supple. It's not in a pretty bottle and it doesn't have a nice, aromatherapeutic scent (in fact it doesn't have any scent!), but it does the job and only costs a couple of bucks. Another plus: one tube lasts a long time, since only a little dab is needed. Works great on heels during sandal season, too!