July 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by XxFreshMintxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had my doubts on this eos lip balm, cuz I'm not a big fan of lemon flavored lip balms/glosses (they always seem sour or bitter to me), or the color yellow, but I was drawn to the cute ball of sunshine with its SPF, so I knew I had to give it a shot. I was happy that it actually doesn't smell sour, but sweet (I like sweet stuff lol), and unlike the other eos lip balms, this one smooths on your lips with a slight glossy appearance, which is a nice bonus :D this can come in handy for when I go to the beach or for a sunny summer day at the pool. Also, if this falls and rolls out of sight, itz a lot easier to find then the other eos balms, thanx to the bright color lmao

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jntsegura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE IT, IT'S SO CUTE AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!
If you have chapped lips, don't use this to cure them.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by beautifulmindsdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging was a little different which is why i got it, but when it came to applying the product. it was really difficult as i had to turn the ball at the same type. not easy at all to apply. Product wasnt moisturizing which is why i buy lip balm in the first place. so, i guess it didnt serve its purpose.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by myspace4jes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I got the summer fruit one before and it suckd! :( it was waxy and horrible in consistency, did not moisturize at all. but this one, this one really does moisturize and smells delicious. The packaging is so cute! I love the whole spherical thing going on. :D look for sales, cause you can get them cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mandeelui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first started on the summerfruit one, loved that one so I thought I'd give the lemon one a go too, esp when it has SPF15, a plus.
However, the texture is different to the summerfruit one and this one does not really moisturise much, my lips are still dry but with an added scent.
It doesn't smell that great either, so I'm going back to the summerfruit one after this...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by SoldierEverdeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Very cute, just like all the other eos balms. But I did not like the smell, and it didn't do much for my lips. I'll stick with Sweet Mint.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am redoing my past review on this since it was so horribly done. Let me just say, I love lemons. I love to drink it, put heaps of it in my pho (literally need to ask the waitress to give me 5 extra slices), and I love the smell. No I'm not weird. Past the smell, the cute egg shape, and the ingredients, this preforms OK. It moisturizes alright but if you have dry chapped lips I do not recommend this. This just sat on top of my lips and did not really penetrate them, so I still felt my lips peeling at the end of the day. It does give a very glossy appearance, so if you like that and you dont need a lot of moisture then go for it. Smells like lemon candies and the taste is nice. Packaging is very poorly thought out and bulky. After buying two at the same time, each time I used it around the halfway mark, and then it would become too difficult and inconvenient to apply. This is due to the fact that afterward the dome shape flattens. Also, how the hell am I supposed to fit this in my pocket at school? Putting it in my backpack is such a hassle (since I like to reapply chapstick a lot), I will repurchase only if I'm left with no other option or bored of my other chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by WtfRori1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells so good, I want to eat it. It smells just like lemonade. It makes my lips feel really smooth and you don't have to apply a lot. It lasts a long time and it doesn't make your lips feel sticky or greasy. It's literally perfect. I plan on trying every flavor. You can't go wrong with this lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by opcomeback

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the EOS melon lip balm about a year ago and my best friends dog ate it -_- but anyway, I absolutely loved it so I recently decided to buy this one. But for some reason this one was SO DIFFERENT, I don't know if I got a faulty one, or if the lemon drop is just different. But when I apply it, it almost feels grainy instead of soft. The melon one I had would keep my lips moisturized for hours but this one doesn't do anything and my lips are cracking and peeling all over the place! I would not repurchase the lemon drop one, but considering my experience with the other ones I would consider rebuying those.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by chickee394

I have had this lip balm for almost a year and I use it every day. It goes on so smooth and it's easy to apply (like a lazy person's lip balm!). The sweet mint flavor is my favorite, but the lemon is really good too. I also like that this one has SPF in it, so I'm always sure to apply it here in FL. I feel like it really moisturizes deep down and lasts a long time (not as superficial feeling as some others). I like the shape of the packaging because it's easy to find while rummaging in my purse.