Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

Price: $

on 5/24/2011 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was really excited to take this pallet home and try them out. The colors are beautiful in the pan. Unfortunately, this product didnt do much for me. These colors are extremely pigmented, but they do not apply very easily for me. The brow bone colors is extremely too light for my skin tone, and the brown does not even show up on my skin. I would not purchase this product again, sorry to say. :o(

on 5/23/2011 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Beautifully pigemented eyeshadows! I love the crease color, I use it everyday. I usually wear all three together, which gives me nice everyday pink eyelook, which I love! These shadows are shimmery, so if you only like matte or another finish, pass on these!

very pretty colors loving the pink. all have shimmer and are labeled so you know where each one goes. i also have this in walking on egg shells and their great trios for the price. totally agree with vanillarush that it does look like Neapolitan ice cream :) looks pretty with a soft touch of my NYC pink blush and revlon wink for pink lipstick. sounds like pink over load but the lipstick and blush can be toned down so everything looks vibrant and healthy instead of clownish. would recommend these to everyone!

These eyeshadows are so gorgeus!:) Love them so much! it actually really looks like you are eyecandy! LOL!

on 4/19/2011 7:03:00 PM

Love this for brown or hazel eyes. It goes on smoothly, colors are great, nothing not to like about this shadow. great eye look when you dont want to think about combinations of colors.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My mom recently bought this and I had the chance to try this trio out. I don't like this trio. It's because the browbone color is barely visiable. Same goes with the eyelid color. The crease color has quite the oigmentation though. I was hoping all three shadows were pigmented like that. I think it was a waste of money even though it was cheap.

on 4/7/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this, great for the price. This is my first Wet n' Wild purchase and I want to get more of these shadows already. I like the cute color scheme, reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream.

Color/Pigmentation: The cream color was true to the package, the pink came out a little more subdued than in the pan, the brown is a lovely matte-ish brown. They're all a bit shimmery.

Staying power: Very good. Rubbed my eye a bit, didn't budge. Stays put well enough.

Price: Super cheap, 3 bucks at the Dollar General.

Packaging: Nothing fancy but it does the job and doesn't break so... good.

Would repurchase. Especially if on a budget.

on 3/26/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I usually love the Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows and they have become a daily makeup staple but surprisingly this one was a dissapointment.My mom got this at the dollar store and as soon as I saw it I wanted to give it a try. I dont know whats wrong with this trio of shadows since I have had such a great experience with other WnW shadows. These did not go on smoothly like the other shadows and was very chalky. This looked very uneven and I ended up removing it. I will deffinently reourchase other WnW shadows but this trio was rather disapointing.

on 2/25/2011 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This trio looks outstanding in the pan, they look creamy and vibrant but when applied with both a primer and base, it simply did not make me eyes pop, i had to keep layering it on in order to get the intrensity i liked, after a while it was more intense and showed better but not to my liking, they are soft and creamy but i simply wasnt happy with the way they looked on me. Im sure others will love this if they like a subtle more natural more wearable look. Mines is up for swap because I dont think I can make it work for me.

on 2/25/2011 4:18:00 PM

I'm wearing this right now! I like all of the colors in the palette, and I'm definitely one of the ones that considers this the perfect daytime look for school or work. I think I've barely used Wet N Wild products in my life but I had to try this out due to the reviews here. And yes, I was one of the surprised and impressed ones! Didn't expect an eyeshadow that I bought for $2.99 at Rite Aid to glide on so smoothly with barely any fallout. It stays on well (I use a MAC primer also) and looks lovely. Yes, the pink looks slightly different than it does in the palette, but I find that it highlights my eyes just the right amount without going over the top :) I want to try a few more of these in other colors.

Popular Eye Shadows