November 23, 2014 | 1228 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Love this for brown or hazel eyes. It goes on smoothly, colors are great, nothing not to like about this shadow. great eye look when you dont want to think about combinations of colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom recently bought this and I had the chance to try this trio out. I don't like this trio. It's because the browbone color is barely visiable. Same goes with the eyelid color. The crease color has quite the oigmentation though. I was hoping all three shadows were pigmented like that. I think it was a waste of money even though it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by VanillaRush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this, great for the price. This is my first Wet n' Wild purchase and I want to get more of these shadows already. I like the cute color scheme, reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream.

Color/Pigmentation: The cream color was true to the package, the pink came out a little more subdued than in the pan, the brown is a lovely matte-ish brown. They're all a bit shimmery.

Staying power: Very good. Rubbed my eye a bit, didn't budge. Stays put well enough.

Price: Super cheap, 3 bucks at the Dollar General.

Packaging: Nothing fancy but it does the job and doesn't break so... good.

Would repurchase. Especially if on a budget.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually love the Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows and they have become a daily makeup staple but surprisingly this one was a dissapointment.My mom got this at the dollar store and as soon as I saw it I wanted to give it a try. I dont know whats wrong with this trio of shadows since I have had such a great experience with other WnW shadows. These did not go on smoothly like the other shadows and was very chalky. This looked very uneven and I ended up removing it. I will deffinently reourchase other WnW shadows but this trio was rather disapointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This trio looks outstanding in the pan, they look creamy and vibrant but when applied with both a primer and base, it simply did not make me eyes pop, i had to keep layering it on in order to get the intrensity i liked, after a while it was more intense and showed better but not to my liking, they are soft and creamy but i simply wasnt happy with the way they looked on me. Im sure others will love this if they like a subtle more natural more wearable look. Mines is up for swap because I dont think I can make it work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sofatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm wearing this right now! I like all of the colors in the palette, and I'm definitely one of the ones that considers this the perfect daytime look for school or work. I think I've barely used Wet N Wild products in my life but I had to try this out due to the reviews here. And yes, I was one of the surprised and impressed ones! Didn't expect an eyeshadow that I bought for $2.99 at Rite Aid to glide on so smoothly with barely any fallout. It stays on well (I use a MAC primer also) and looks lovely. Yes, the pink looks slightly different than it does in the palette, but I find that it highlights my eyes just the right amount without going over the top :) I want to try a few more of these in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another on the whim purchase at Rite-Aid :)
I actually like this palette. The colors are WAY pigmented and apply like butter. For a drugstore eyeshadow and the cheap price you'd expect this to be chalky, but this was not the case. I had zero fall out! As with all eyeshadow, if you pat your eyeshadow brush along your lid rather than swiping it across you shouldn't get any fallout. All of the colors are frosty, even the brow highlight color, however I would not recommend you use it for that since it would be shimmer overload. I use this shade on the inner corners of my eye and use a matte shade for the brow-bone. Not a look I would wear everyday, but I am happy with my purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nikkohli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was way too shimmery with a lot of fallout. The colors looked muddy on me for some reason, which never happens for me with browns. They do blend nice and the pigment is decent but I am just not feeling the love for this trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just recently started using WnW (again), I first used them when I was 13 and started to wear makeup, because they were so cheap. Well that hasn't changed they are still one of the cheapest makeup you can purchase, but the quality has greatly improved. On my recent trips to Walgreens I picked up this trio, I was looking for something to wear during the day/work and these shades are extactly what I was looking for. Both the browbone (cream) and lid (pink) shade have a nice shimmer and blend well. The crease shade is a matte brown. All shades are very pigmented. All the shadows going on smoothly and don't fade once applied to lids. It's a great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love WnW Color Icon everything! Sweet As Candy trio is no exception. I used all three shades today and this is a perfect, pretty, eye-brightening, neutral / pink trio! I especially like how pigmented they are - the crease shade goes on so soft with a MAC 222 brush. I just tap on the highlight shade and although I was hesitant about the pink lid shade - it goes on lighter than the shade looks in the pan.

All in all, this is super-wearable. There is shimmer to it, but I love the effect it had on my eyes.

I would re-purchase this trio - I hope WnW continues to expand on their superior mass cosmetics with even more super color choices. I'm hooked!