July 31, 2014 | 1009 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This trio looks outstanding in the pan, they look creamy and vibrant but when applied with both a primer and base, it simply did not make me eyes pop, i had to keep layering it on in order to get the intrensity i liked, after a while it was more intense and showed better but not to my liking, they are soft and creamy but i simply wasnt happy with the way they looked on me. Im sure others will love this if they like a subtle more natural more wearable look. Mines is up for swap because I dont think I can make it work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sofatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm wearing this right now! I like all of the colors in the palette, and I'm definitely one of the ones that considers this the perfect daytime look for school or work. I think I've barely used Wet N Wild products in my life but I had to try this out due to the reviews here. And yes, I was one of the surprised and impressed ones! Didn't expect an eyeshadow that I bought for $2.99 at Rite Aid to glide on so smoothly with barely any fallout. It stays on well (I use a MAC primer also) and looks lovely. Yes, the pink looks slightly different than it does in the palette, but I find that it highlights my eyes just the right amount without going over the top :) I want to try a few more of these in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another on the whim purchase at Rite-Aid :)
I actually like this palette. The colors are WAY pigmented and apply like butter. For a drugstore eyeshadow and the cheap price you'd expect this to be chalky, but this was not the case. I had zero fall out! As with all eyeshadow, if you pat your eyeshadow brush along your lid rather than swiping it across you shouldn't get any fallout. All of the colors are frosty, even the brow highlight color, however I would not recommend you use it for that since it would be shimmer overload. I use this shade on the inner corners of my eye and use a matte shade for the brow-bone. Not a look I would wear everyday, but I am happy with my purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nikkohli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was way too shimmery with a lot of fallout. The colors looked muddy on me for some reason, which never happens for me with browns. They do blend nice and the pigment is decent but I am just not feeling the love for this trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just recently started using WnW (again), I first used them when I was 13 and started to wear makeup, because they were so cheap. Well that hasn't changed they are still one of the cheapest makeup you can purchase, but the quality has greatly improved. On my recent trips to Walgreens I picked up this trio, I was looking for something to wear during the day/work and these shades are extactly what I was looking for. Both the browbone (cream) and lid (pink) shade have a nice shimmer and blend well. The crease shade is a matte brown. All shades are very pigmented. All the shadows going on smoothly and don't fade once applied to lids. It's a great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love WnW Color Icon everything! Sweet As Candy trio is no exception. I used all three shades today and this is a perfect, pretty, eye-brightening, neutral / pink trio! I especially like how pigmented they are - the crease shade goes on so soft with a MAC 222 brush. I just tap on the highlight shade and although I was hesitant about the pink lid shade - it goes on lighter than the shade looks in the pan.

All in all, this is super-wearable. There is shimmer to it, but I love the effect it had on my eyes.

I would re-purchase this trio - I hope WnW continues to expand on their superior mass cosmetics with even more super color choices. I'm hooked!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dear God, talk about frost overload!! If you can't wear frosted/shimmer eyeshadows (or don't like them), SKIP OVER THIS PRODUCT. LOVE the actual shades as they are beautiful on brown eyes. But it's pure frost. Daytime look? Um... not in the professional world it isn't (talking suits here). Shame as the quality is there and the price is fantastic.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sbute

I am loving the wet and wild eyeshadows! This one is so pretty. It is very pigmented and smooth. It is more in the cool range than the warm but I think is pretty universal. It has a beautiful shimmer to it and the brown color is an amazing medium brown shade. LOVE it! I think it would be a cute look for Valentine's day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Really surprised at how much I like this trio. Blends easily (I use smashbox tapered shadow brush), it's a lot more pigmented than I expected as well. It reminds me of a "cooler" version of clinique's strawberry fudge duo, where this one is missing the gold undertones and is more a cooler silver shimmer. I found the shades in this more pigmented and run darker/brighter than strawberry fudge (if I am going compare). Great purchase certainly would repurchase and try other trios in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday palette. The colors are soft, pigmented, and easy to work with. The colors are a little shimmery but it's not overwhelming. I don't have a problem with any of these colors creasing or fading because I always wear a primer. I use this palette when I'm in a hurry because it has all the colors that I need to create a wearable look for work.