Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

Nice blush, has slight glow. First blusher ive ever used, its always been apart of my blusher collection along with the mac blushers.its good quality blusher for the price, def worth buying to try them out. santa rose suits most skin tones,it has slightly peachy tone to it which is nice.

This is a great every day blush. It gives a great glow without being over the top. It's natural, subtle, girly. I can wear it with heavy eye makeup and it doesn't make me look like a clown.
Good consistency and texture. Like!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I put this blush on everyday. I have other blushes but I don't use them. This is my #1 blush and I have not been disappointed at all. yet. I don't think I will. I love the color and the packaging. I love how there's a crown in the blush but I don't use the brush that comes with it.

I have to say that I love Rimmel blushes in general. Santa Rose was the second blush I ever bought and I still love it! This blush comes with a fair amount of product- 4.5g, 0.15oz. It's a pretty, rosy, very wearable everyday blush. It's natural looking and has the slightest bit of shimmer in it... well.. more of a sheen. Rimmel blushes do tend to be a bit powdery when sometimes when swatched, but never looks powdery when put on. It's the perfect colour to throw on when I'm in a rush. It gives a beautiful natural flush. I don't recommend this if you have darker skin, as it may require a lot of work to show up. But, if you had light to medium skin, it would look absolutely beautiful! It's also inexpensive which is a plus! GORGEOUS! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really like this blush but I am not a blush fanatic. I haven't noticed any shimmer but it is a nice plummy color. A little really gives your skin some color and the price is so decent everyone should have this! I think this could work on NC or NW skin tones--it is definitely warmer but you can build on this color so it would look natural on anyone.

I do have to reapply it during the day but for a night out I'll layer it over Almay's cream blush and it stays pretty nicely. Sometimes the case is hard to open which is a pain but not like I am breaking my fingers or anything. The brush it comes with is decent enough....I use my own but if I didn't have one it could definitely get the job done.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the first Rimmel blush I have tried and I am really liking it :)
The colour of Santa Rose is very pigmented, so I only need the smallest amount to get a nice rosy glow. The packaging doesn't come with a brush so make sure you do have a good blush brush around to do the job. The colour is pretty matte, doesn't look like there is any shimmer to me and would work for fair to medium skin tones. I'm not a huge blush person, so I mainly use this in winter when my skin becomes more pale and need something to brighten my complexion. Works great and great value for money. Only complaint is that it's hard to sweep a brush over it evenly.

this is a lovely blusher for a natural glow. although i prefer pinky blushers this is the one my boyfriend normally comments on me looking nice when i wear it!the price is great too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush gives that natural peachy-pink colour, probably similar to Benefit Coralista. It's quite shimmery when applied. However, this broke me out on the cheeks so that's a big no-no for me since I'm very clogged-pore-prone. I love the shade, though, but it's just not for me.

Nice little blush.

Goes well with my fair skin (NC20) and gives me a very natural colour.

EDIT:
I've recently started getting into blush a lot more and have purchased a few higher end products. I find myself reaching for this more often than anything else. Didn't realize how great it was until I added variety.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this blush a lot. I don't like to look like im wearing makeup, I just want to make my face look a little brighter/more alive so I like how this looks pretty natural. I don't need to use much, and it goes on very nicely. It's a light enough color that I don't think you could mess up putting it on even if you're horrible at applying makeup. Another thing I like about it is that it has only a slight amount of shimmer, I don't like blush that makes me look like I rubbed glitter all over my cheeks. It's a great price and I think this color would look good on just about anyone (I have tan skin with yellow undertones). Plus the compact size is nice since I don't use the brushes that come with blushes anyway.