Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

on 7/6/2012 3:57:00 PM

my sister got this. i hated the color at first, but it grew on me. great quality and it doesnt dry out for months and months

on 7/5/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Awesome color,don't chip, it looks great on my skin tone. I love it!!

on 6/28/2012 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this. It is one of the most vivid blues I've ever seen and has amazing staying power. I had it on for 9 days and I only had a bit of tip wear. Will repurchase if it ever runs out but I think I have so much polish and rotate it so often that I'll never really have to.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shade of blue so much that I went and got another the very same day. The formula is thick but easy to apply. It applies opaque & neatly in just one coat. I apply a second coat just because but it didnt need it. I am really rough with my fingers so it did have significant tip wear the next day. I apply only one coat of SV though. Even though, the color is so beautiful...and I cant stop staring at my nails when I wear it. I will buy a few back ups of this shade but I hope they never discontinue it. Its my favorite blue in my entire collection. I have at least 20 other blues if not more.

on 5/24/2012 4:19:00 PM

I've got the BLUES. I adore this color! It's a radiant hue of blue. I happen to be one of those women who love blue nail polish and this is by far one of the prettiest blues I've ever purchased. Two coats and your good to go, not to mention this product isn't called xtreme wear for nothing. I type all day, everyday. It's what I do. As a result I'm big on getting pedicures but I tend to skip on manicures. There's no point, I've got chips within the day. I used this blue on a pedicure and loved it so much I couldn't help but indulge in the matching manicure. IT LASTED 5 days before chipping, which for me is UNHEARD of. Great Price, Great Color, Long Wear!

on 5/23/2012 7:10:00 PM

This is one of my favorites from my entire collection. I had my eye on it for a while and ended up finding it at Ulta about a month ago. I haven't seen it in any other Sally Hansen displays for a while, so I wonder if it might be getting discontinued. If you see it, snatch it up! The formula is great...opaque with only 1-2 coats. I've had it on my nails for 6 days so far and have only gotten one small chip.

If I had to give one minor criticism, I don't love the bottle design. The top of the brush sticks so far into the product that I find the polish running down while I try to paint. Still, very worthy of 5 stars IMO.

on 5/8/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Beautiful blurple. I would not say that it is cobalt blue. You can definitely see that it's purple-y. I'd liken it to a dusty electric indigo.
Looks great with my warm skin tone (see pic above).
Opaque in 2 coats.
Clean up was easy-peasy with pure acetone before TC application.
Not a fan of the smell or ingredients, but for the color, finish and price, I'll close my eyes to it.

on 5/1/2012 7:59:00 PM

My #1 favorite nail polish color. The color is just absolutely beautiful, I think the picture displayed depicts it well, i like to think of it as an electric blue color. Looks so good and classy when worn contrasted with dresses that are different colors than the nail polish.

on 4/12/2012 3:26:00 PM

this is the best blue ever!!! It doesn't chip and I got it for about $2!! I can't beleive I didn't buy this sooner!! Love it!! I always over looked this and once I read the reviews I ran out and bought it..so glad I did.

on 4/11/2012 8:05:00 PM

I love this nail polish. I usually don't buy Sally Hansen nail polishes because I tend to buy OPI, Essie and China Glaze. But this color is so unique, I had to buy it :) It does not chip, 1-2 layers and the color is just freakin' beautiful :) Buy it :)

Popular Polishes