April 17, 2014 | 1431 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing for days when you want a simple, easy face. It blends in quickly and you don't need a brush to get that nice, fresh look. The roller ball is nice and cool to the touch although it sometimes leaks. The color is sheer but it covers light circles or just mostly covers darker ones. It brightens your eyes because of the lighter color. I really like it plus there is a lot of product in the packaging, Good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by alicehanson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*** FYI: The skin around your eyes is thinner than the rest of the face, and unfortunately, some very important blood vessels runs in that area that carries oxygen back and forth to the brain. Some people's blood vessels are very clear, and in others they are invisible. No eye cream can make your skin thicker.
Your dark circles may be hereditary. If you've had them since you were a kid, there's probably not much to do about them - so instead of spending a lot of time trying to make them disappear, you'd better practice to cover them best possible. ***

I have rather dark/blueish circles underneath my eyes, mainly in the mornings (it gets better during the day). The shade 'light' is a tiny bit to dark for me, but it turns orange (or at least darker and unnatural looking) during the day, which is what annoys me the most! The coverage is okay, but I wouldn't say it completely covers up my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling when putting it on.

I wouldn't by this again because it turns orange and I expected some more coverage!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by yasij

I really wanted to like this - loved the applicator and the cooling sensation under my eyes, loved the silky texture that melted into my skin instantly, and loved the price point. But I had too many problems to continue using it.

First, it didn't really help with the puffiness - on days I would be at home, I applied to only one eye and comparison checked throughout the day. No difference. If anything, the brightening effect kind of highlighted the puffiness, even when applied just underneath.

Secondly, it creased instantly, despite multiple day-long attempts at making it work. With/without moisturizer, with/without powder finishing, dabbed on, brushed on, buffed on. And I only have one small fold under my eye, so there's not a bunch of lines for it to find - but I'd be left with a big beige line 30 mins after application.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This concealer is really not that good. The consistency is way too liquid and wet, and it gives hardly any coverage. It makes dried skin I didn't even know I had appear under my eyes and settles into the creases. It only comes in one color, which is too tan for me. The packaging is very unsanitary and pointless as well. Waste of money..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Bought this product with the hope of diminishing some really bad dark circles cased by long term illness. Unfortunately it didn't serve this purpose at all really, however it did feel nice and cool to apply. Won't been repurchasing as it work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by LovesBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer since march 2012 if i recall right. This has been my main and favourite concealer since. The concealer i used before this was MAC pro longwear, but i didnt like that concealer because it would oxidize and leave lines in my under eyes. I have beige skintone and my under eye circles are really dark, i am of Pakistani heritage. POSITIVE - This concealer definately brightens my under eye, but it isnt full coverage and you can still see my dark circles which im fine with as i wear this every day to university just to minimise my dark circles. I've brought it on sale, for 5 in superdrug, so for its price it is definately worth it. NEGATIVE - It is not full coverage and this may be due to the runny consistency. If you have dark under eye circles and want full coverage, this is not the concealer you want to use, however you can use it on top of another concealer as a brightener. It also oxidizes and darkens throughout the day, so you will have to reapply this concealer. But use powder on top to maintain it longer. All of my friends and cousins use this concealer too and we all love it. My cousins and friends use powder on top so theres last longer than mine, but i like mine to be a little more natural. But i would definately recommend this if you arent looking for full coverage but a natural and brightening concealer for dark under eye circles.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

This product sucks. The concealer isnt very good, doesn't blend well, only comes in two shades, did not cover my dark circles, and worst of all, made my eyes burn and tear for an hour. A product that is supposed to go around your eyes shouldn't make them BURN.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by rockinthetoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read the 5 star reviews and was really excited to buy this. I got the darker shade (they offer 2 shades) which works well on my medium-tan skin tone. I think it's a decent under eye concealer but it won't completely get rid of dark circles. Instead it provides medium coverage and definitely brightens. My faaaaaaaaavorite part about this is that it doesnt accentuate the dry flaky skin under my eyes like other concealers that ive tried!! I also tried using this on blemishes like zits/acne scars and i think it breaks me out so ill only use this on my under eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is so easy to apply. It is smooth, buildable, doesn't settle into fine lines and never looks cakey. It has good staying power, and one tube lasts a long time. I have moderate under eye circles, and this provides enough coverage to disguise them. Overall, best concealer for the under-eye area that I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Alee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good concealer. Texture makes it buildable and absolutly not cakey. Not the most coverage I have seen in a concealer, so if you have very dark-circles, it may be not enough, but for me it is great! I love it and will buy again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No