October 20, 2014 | 1391 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

IF YOU HAVE BAD UNDER EYE CIRCLES YOU NEED THIS!

*CONS:
-NONE

*PROS:
-love the packaging. I really like the roller ball concept. Very easy to apply. Not messy at all!
-gives a nice cooling sensation to the under eye area. Not tingly or annoying. It's a nice cool feeling. Like placing cucumbers on your eyes.
-Unscented as far as I can see.
-Covers under eye circles BEAUTIFULLY!
-Now comes in another color! Before there was only one shade which was a bit too light for me but now theyve come out with a medium skin tone colored one!
-Liquid-y texture. Not dry, not sticky, not chalky. Applies very easily.
-Price was what I expected considering it's like a treatment and concealer in one. I got mine for 10 bucks.
-Easy to find. I've seen it at walmart, target, cvs, walgreens, ulta ect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AmandaG1395

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overall, I really did like this product. However there are a few downsides. The coverage is poor and the shade choices are even worse. It definitely does help brighten under the eyes and the metal ball roller really does make my eyes feel more awake! However, I haven't noticed a significant lightening of my under eye circles. I recently ran out of this product and have decided to try a few more concealers but I'm definitely not opposed to repurchasing this in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So after reading the reviews on MUA I decided to give this a whirl and I have to say I love it. I knew when I started using it that it was a maximum concealer so I didn't have unrealistic expectations as to what it would cover. I applied by base as usual, then did my regular MAC concealer, set everything with powder then used this right under my eyes. I loved the effective it gave, made the area brighter and gave everything a soft glow. Also loved the cool feel right under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this but advise that it's an eye treatment not a true concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great product overall. It really helps to brighten around the eyes, conceal a bit, and reduce the look of dark circles without being super thick or heavy like many other concealers. It really cancels out the purpley/blue tones of dark circles, and I even use it around my nose a bit to cancel out some redness as well. The only con is that it's pretty expensive for a drugstore concealer. More expensive than some of the drugstore foundations I purchase. But I still love it enough to repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

THE BEST CONCEALER FOR UNDER EYE CIRCLES. I am anemic, and the really dark black/purple large under eye bags/circles are hereditary in my family so I was very unlucky and wound up getting pretty bad/dark under eye circles. I've tried so many concealers and this is a miracle. It covers up my whole problem. It applies easy and stays on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by KelsySJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is fabulous. A little goes a long way and it instantly brightens my eyes. Great coverage and wear. My only complaint is that it can sometimes accumulate in fine lines - less is more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lara90

This is really good, even though I wouldn´t use this to cover blemishes since it´s quite thin and watery, but that just makes it great for under the eyes and i´ve been on the prowl for a good under the eye concealer. The steel roller is a great bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I have tried countless concealers for under the eyes including drugstore and high end, but nothing compares to this! It is definitely a HG for me, and I have and will continue to keep repurchasing it. For some people who think that the coverage is sheer, my trick is to apply it generously once; I find that one thick layer is better than many thin layers. Also, when it is freshly applied, it can be somewhat difficult to blend; what I do is let it sink into my skin and warm up before touching it. I find that not only does this help with blending, but it helps with coverage as well. This product is amazing, and although it is on the pricey side of DS, one tube lasts me ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great! It helps with the dark circles and blends well. I've even had luck using this as a light cover up for other areas of the face (especially that red area by my nose). For those who are makeup minimalists, this plus a little powder and mascara and lip gloss make an easy morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

I have been using this for over 2 years now. It has relatively sheer coverage but I like that, it gives you a more natural look while still diminishing the appearance of dark circles. It's very runny, not a fan of the packaging either. You don't need too much product at all! I simply dab a little on both my eyelid and under the eye and then pat and blend it in using my pinky. My lids naturally become oily as day goes on, leading to creasing, but other than that it's amazing!

This product lasts a long time- I've been using the same tube daily for over 2 years! Will repurchase when I finally run out! Recommended!