November 28, 2014 | 1236 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this every day as soon as I clean my face. The light color is great and I use it below my eyes at an angle to my cheekbones and between my brows. Since this has caffeine I put it on and let it set for a while so it can get to work. Also, since this is a gel it takes a minute to dry enough to set. I do caution that if you take too long to work it in it will become hard to do, but in that case just put more on and it will loosen the drying gel.

I like the light tint so it does more than repare my dark under-eyes but also covers it. I use to use this as a primer and without concealer and it worked pretty well. The ball roller sometimes doesnt work and you have to shake the liquid down to the bottom, so I store mine upside down in a makeup caddy.

The price is good (usually $8-$11), the smell is nice, and this is the only drugstore brand that makes an eye roller in color for less than $25 (sorry Olay!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

IF YOU HAVE BAD UNDER EYE CIRCLES YOU NEED THIS!

*CONS:
-NONE

*PROS:
-love the packaging. I really like the roller ball concept. Very easy to apply. Not messy at all!
-gives a nice cooling sensation to the under eye area. Not tingly or annoying. It's a nice cool feeling. Like placing cucumbers on your eyes.
-Unscented as far as I can see.
-Covers under eye circles BEAUTIFULLY!
-Now comes in another color! Before there was only one shade which was a bit too light for me but now theyve come out with a medium skin tone colored one!
-Liquid-y texture. Not dry, not sticky, not chalky. Applies very easily.
-Price was what I expected considering it's like a treatment and concealer in one. I got mine for 10 bucks.
-Easy to find. I've seen it at walmart, target, cvs, walgreens, ulta ect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AmandaG1395

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overall, I really did like this product. However there are a few downsides. The coverage is poor and the shade choices are even worse. It definitely does help brighten under the eyes and the metal ball roller really does make my eyes feel more awake! However, I haven't noticed a significant lightening of my under eye circles. I recently ran out of this product and have decided to try a few more concealers but I'm definitely not opposed to repurchasing this in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So after reading the reviews on MUA I decided to give this a whirl and I have to say I love it. I knew when I started using it that it was a maximum concealer so I didn't have unrealistic expectations as to what it would cover. I applied by base as usual, then did my regular MAC concealer, set everything with powder then used this right under my eyes. I loved the effective it gave, made the area brighter and gave everything a soft glow. Also loved the cool feel right under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this but advise that it's an eye treatment not a true concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great product overall. It really helps to brighten around the eyes, conceal a bit, and reduce the look of dark circles without being super thick or heavy like many other concealers. It really cancels out the purpley/blue tones of dark circles, and I even use it around my nose a bit to cancel out some redness as well. The only con is that it's pretty expensive for a drugstore concealer. More expensive than some of the drugstore foundations I purchase. But I still love it enough to repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

THE BEST CONCEALER FOR UNDER EYE CIRCLES. I am anemic, and the really dark black/purple large under eye bags/circles are hereditary in my family so I was very unlucky and wound up getting pretty bad/dark under eye circles. I've tried so many concealers and this is a miracle. It covers up my whole problem. It applies easy and stays on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by KelsySJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is fabulous. A little goes a long way and it instantly brightens my eyes. Great coverage and wear. My only complaint is that it can sometimes accumulate in fine lines - less is more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lara90

This is really good, even though I wouldn´t use this to cover blemishes since it´s quite thin and watery, but that just makes it great for under the eyes and i´ve been on the prowl for a good under the eye concealer. The steel roller is a great bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I have tried countless concealers for under the eyes including drugstore and high end, but nothing compares to this! It is definitely a HG for me, and I have and will continue to keep repurchasing it. For some people who think that the coverage is sheer, my trick is to apply it generously once; I find that one thick layer is better than many thin layers. Also, when it is freshly applied, it can be somewhat difficult to blend; what I do is let it sink into my skin and warm up before touching it. I find that not only does this help with blending, but it helps with coverage as well. This product is amazing, and although it is on the pricey side of DS, one tube lasts me ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great! It helps with the dark circles and blends well. I've even had luck using this as a light cover up for other areas of the face (especially that red area by my nose). For those who are makeup minimalists, this plus a little powder and mascara and lip gloss make an easy morning.