July 31, 2014 | 1795 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by AprilEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall: This product is a No NO!

I have oily skin and this stuff dried me up like crazy! It also smells funky and the packaging is eww. lol :P No wonder why it's soo cheap:
It's packed full of chemicals and strips your skin, and does NOTHING for you.

:O

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

I used to love this stuff.... when i was 14... It was great at first but it dried out my face pretty badly... I tried to give it a second chance but sadly, it still dried my face out... Will not repurchase...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by marcbymarcgirl

I bought this product when I ran out of my olay cleanser, having used Neutrogena before, and thinking it wouldn't vary too greatly from other deep cleanser i've used. After the first night of using this I woke up the next morning to find that one of my eyelids was swollen, i didn't know what had caused it though, and figured it might just be from sleeping on my face weirdly. But, then I used the face wash again that night and woke the next morning to find my whole face red, extremely swollen, dry, and itchy. After doing some research I found that this has happend to a number of other people with this product, so I would say be wary of this product if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great cleanser for oily skin or if you wear heavy makeup. Can be a bit drying. The smell is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by AshleyLynn213

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I do have to say, it works wonders for my disgustingly oily skin. It did make my chin area dry and flaky for about two days, but after that I was fine. Normally after a few hours my skin would be oily again, but with this cleanser it isn't. I only use it once a day, in the AM, and use another product at night to wash my face, but its really helping keep my skin clear. The packaging is great for the shower, and one pump is all you need. It is a little harsh, but if you don't have oily skin, you probably shouldn't use this product. My face feels very clean after using. I don't notice the smell that most reviewers complain about. Would def repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I love the deep clean cream cleanser, but this didn't do it for me at all. It must be something with their gel cleansers, because I didn't really care for the oil free acne wash as well. It left my skin feeling dry and didn't really do anything. Didn't make me break out, but it didn't make my complexion improve either. It just kept my face clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by izzah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this really oily face, like I need more than 4 sheets of clean and clear oil control film fr every 4 hours ! So you get the idea . Ive been using this for about a month or so . It does the job pretty okay . It leaves my skin clean but thats just it, after 3 hours my face is oily again . No extraordinary effect . But maybe the effect is different to other people though . The only thing that I like is the pump bottle . Wouldnt repurchase this . Better to stick to my b.liv cleanser :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

My face is really oily and i thought this product would actually deep clean my pores. the week it seemed fine because my pimples went away but after 2 more weeks i started to get cystic acne, and more whiteheads on my chin and near my mouth. It also made my skin even more oiler than it actually was. So overall i HATE this product. I wasted money on it because 1 it broke me out, 2 theres still a lot of product left and i guess im just gonna dump it since i'm not going to use it no more

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kbest90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleanswer would probably be best with people with very oily skin.
I have combo, dry on the cheeks, slightly oily in the t-zone. I havent struggled with pimples to much, yet small bumps underneath my skin. This cleanser does do a very good job of getting rid of them on my chin and my forhead forsure, i also use st.ives apriocot scrub too. I will only use this once or twice a week on my cheeks and chin, cause if not my cheeks become way to overdried and i break out. But this is definatly for people who sturggle with those nasty bumps underneath your skin(pain in the ass to get rid of) or people with very oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by tickypost1

I have been using few neutrogena and other products since teenage acne. How sad, even as an adult I continue to buy acne products although my acne has gotten lesser. I'm pretty sure I had bought the deep clean wash and cleansers many times I just dnt remember much details about it so... I got it today and I love the smell it smells clean..I hope it helps with the oil and helps the breakouts. I'll update. I have gotten pregnant and don't want to use my 10% BP cleanser. I hope this works. I got the clean&clear pore perfecting cleanser and its terrible. I wasted $$$.