April 17, 2014 | 1428 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This eye serum caught my eye when it first came out in 2010. I bought it thinking it was going to be so great. It didn't live up to my expectations, but isn't bad either. Its between good & fair in my opinion. I like the eye roller packaging, product feels good going on, and is lightweight. It felt almost sticky after it had dried and didn't help my circles or lines much. It did help puffiness though! It could've worked better under makeup & been more moisturizing; that's for sure. Id rather use it at night. The price was a bit steep too, but you get a good amount of product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Missyminxy

This was a GWP, thank goodness. I agree with another review.. I don't know what this is supposed to be doing. The massage roller does feel nice and cool at first but by the time you move to the other eye its warm. Yuck. Sometimes the serum doesn't come out and you're left with the friction of the rolly bit only. Double yuck. Does not decrease any puffiness and I would def not use it alone as my day eye cream. I'm just glad I didn't spend any money on it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I'm not sure what this is supposed to do but to me it doesn't do anything. First of all, it creates an uncomfortable, warm, almost burning sensation when applied, which I hate. Afterwards I see no difference. I've given this a try several times but each time I'm disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by may1980

This serum works for me, it is especially noticeable in the morning as my eyes tend to get quite puffy.
It doesn't take all the puffiness away but it does bring it down quickly. I'm using it together with all about eyes rich.
I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 6 months and it hasn't proved my dark circles or puffiness. All this does it just make my skin under my eye feel tightened. I tried this after crying, and nope the puffiness stayed. This product does nothing. Wouldn't recommend especially for the price. The other thing is when i put this on, usually too much product comes out and then takes awhile to dry. Only thing i liked was the roller ball idea.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by pandorosa

It does not work for me. It gives fresh feeling but i have not seen any impovement on my undereye area

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dsbirnbaum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product was a disappointment for me. It feels good, with a cooling effect, but did not appear to create any noticeable change in my dark circles or eye puffiness after several weeks of daily use. I found that it cannot be used under make-up because it causes concealer and the eye area to look creased and dry. I have better results using black tea bags for under eye puffiness and it costs less money!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by littleshelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The reason I like this is because my nights are often sleepless and this not only feels good going on, it *does* decrease my undereye puffiness. It's not as effective on dark circles alone, but I've found that if I use it in conjunction with the AAE cream in either the gel or the rich formula it has diminished those dark circles somewhat. For the record, I also use "Youth Surge SPF 15" sometimes around my eyes but if I have the AAE cream or cream/gel and roller, I reach for those first. Maybe it's the combination that's working for me, so I do plan to repurchase both the AAE cream and roller serum.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by imb0ssy

I use this product every morning because it feels so refreshing and it reduces the puffiness of my under eyes. I was a little skeptical at first, but the true test was after I cried one day. Usually my under eyes get so swollen and it can even last until the next day. I rolled this one a couple times, and saw a dramatic decrease in puffiness, and it prevented them from getting any bigger. I was amazed! This was a GWP and I'm so glad I got to try this product out because it works for me. The full size is a little pricey, so the only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I've been wanting to try the Garnier one and compare it. Overall, I like this product though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by kristin_dee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product! I wasn't looking for anything to treat my dark circle but rather to decrease my puffy eyes in the morning. And this stuff did the trick!