October 20, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I bought this about a year ago but I threw it away and swore off it because of the packaging. After a while the black part begins to lose its color and transfers to your skin I usually apply this lipstick and wipe with my finger but one day I just so happened to look in the mirror and the black paint transferred from my finger to my face where I wiped off the lipstick. Embarrassing I know! Then I thought to myself why throw away something I loved because of the packaging so I repurchased it and transferred it into an empty lip palette I had. So glad I gave it a second chance itís a nude with a slight pink/beige undertone. Itís matte and it lasts a long time. I feel like itís a MATTE dupe for MACís Blankety lipstick. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This matte nude lippie has strong peach and brown undertones. It wasn't flattering on my light, warm toned (NC20) skin though. It was very peachy and garish. The formula is pretty dry and not smooth, it tugged on my lips as I applied it. It also accentuated dryness on my lips, even though I exfoliated and put a balm on first.
I usually love Wet N Wild but this just didn't live up to my expectations. I don't understand why the more inexpensive companies can't make a NUDE nude lipstick, instead of brown/peach ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an absolute gorgeous nude lipstick. I love that it still stays a bit warm and has some brownish undertones to it so your lips don't look like you put concealer on your lips. It just looks like a slightly mutted my lips but better color, which will look great with any look. Even though this is matte, I find this lipstick range from wet n wild not drying. This is deinitely my favorite lipstick line ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I could see this color not being right for everyone but I love it. Its a grat everyday color for me.

These are great though, they really live up to the hype. I would not typically purchase WnW products, I have always had the impression that they would be terrible (and I still think a lot of it is) but these are nice. They are almost totally matte, which I love because I have huge lips. As with any matte lipstick, you need a liner, and you need to make sure your lips are not flakey because it wont look good no matter if its WnW or Mac matte colors.

I give the packaging a 4 because I love how these come in a flat top instead of a pointed lipstick and I like the black packaging. It gives it a better look. I hate WnW usual sort of silver packing. It looks terrible. They would get a 5 if the sticks could be retracted completely into the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Kaseyjb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very cheap, which is what drew me to it. I mean, for what it's worth, why not? I had been wanting a nude color for a while now, and I love to watch reviews on youtube, and I had came across a lady reviewing these lipsticks, she said that they were real cheap and that they were very pigmented. Well, I went out and bought this "bare it all", which I was expecting to be a nude color, and it was, just not on my face. Obviously I wasn't paying attention to the skin color of the lady reviewing this lipstick. On my fair skin tone, obviously this bare/nude color just doesn't work on me! It worked well with a lip balm under or over it, and lipgloss! It was very pigmented, and if I was just a little bit darker, I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by nikadee1992

I LOVE this lipstick!! It's the perfect nude and lasts a long time!! It's very affordable too. The ONLY thing I don't like is that it dries out my lips. I usually use a chapstick or lipbalm underneath it and I'm good to go. It is VERY matte. Overall, YES I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by BPNOLA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the semi-matte color and it looks great on a wide range of skin tones. You can't beat the price. It does leave a weird residue, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color looks darker in the tube than on my lips. This is a straight up perfect nude for my nc30-35 warm skin tone. It's a gorgeous nude peachy shade that doesn't wash me out. I love wearing this lipstick whether it's for an everyday look or with a smoky eye. I've been super impressed with wet n' wild products lately and this definitely did not disappoint. Def would repurchase this lipstick plus other shades!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

Sorry to rain on the rave parade, but this color just didn't work for me. For reference, I am very fair with neutral to cool toned skin, dark brown hair and light green eyes. I tend to look best in berry and pink shades, and have always had trouble finding a good nude. This shade leans warm/orange on me, and straight up clashes with my skin and hair. I tried it with no other makeup on, so who knows, perhaps it will look ok with the rest of my makeup done. I'll certainly try again. But for me, this just doesn't see, to be the ticket. My search for a light, pinky nude continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick alot . Its a wearable nude , it doesnt make you look dead . It is a bit drying though. It stays on for 3-4 hours & its only 2$ :D