November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I bought this lipstick today and realized I must use a nude lip liner with it or else have my natural lip color awkwardly stand out around the edges.

So far though, I like the color and this might be the nude lip I've been searching for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love all things Wet 'n Wild and this lipstick doesn't disappoint. It is a really great nude, that I have worn with and without gloss. It doesn't dry out my lips and goes on smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this nude lip color! It glides on smoothly, but the formula is kind of dry, so I usually exfoliate and moisturize before applying. I really do not like the packaging because the lipsticks rubs onto the top when you open it. You will also see it since the top is clear. I open mine carefully so this does not happen, but sometimes the top gets stuck, so you have to kind of pull, so you end up with the product on the top anyway. Not a huge mess to clean up, just a bit frustrating. But it is a great color and a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by pbal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a nude lipstick that looks good on me! It's really hard for me to find the right nude lipstick for my Indian skin tone. But this one is perfect and it's only 3 dollars! I couldn't find Wet n' Wild lipsticks in Canada but I picked this up in the states. The packaging is alright, it could be better, but I will definitely repurchase since I love the colour!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this to create a nude lip (I'm NC44 with pigmented lips). Unfortunately, this made me look like a corpse. It's a straight beige without peachy or pink tones.

I might try to work with it by using it under a gloss or blended with a darker lip color (I have small lips, so I stay away from super dark shades). The formula is slightly dry too. No big loss since this cost me only $2, but thought I'd throw this review out for my fellow dark skinned gals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I bought this about a year ago but I threw it away and swore off it because of the packaging. After a while the black part begins to lose its color and transfers to your skin I usually apply this lipstick and wipe with my finger but one day I just so happened to look in the mirror and the black paint transferred from my finger to my face where I wiped off the lipstick. Embarrassing I know! Then I thought to myself why throw away something I loved because of the packaging so I repurchased it and transferred it into an empty lip palette I had. So glad I gave it a second chance itís a nude with a slight pink/beige undertone. Itís matte and it lasts a long time. I feel like itís a MATTE dupe for MACís Blankety lipstick. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This matte nude lippie has strong peach and brown undertones. It wasn't flattering on my light, warm toned (NC20) skin though. It was very peachy and garish. The formula is pretty dry and not smooth, it tugged on my lips as I applied it. It also accentuated dryness on my lips, even though I exfoliated and put a balm on first.
I usually love Wet N Wild but this just didn't live up to my expectations. I don't understand why the more inexpensive companies can't make a NUDE nude lipstick, instead of brown/peach ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an absolute gorgeous nude lipstick. I love that it still stays a bit warm and has some brownish undertones to it so your lips don't look like you put concealer on your lips. It just looks like a slightly mutted my lips but better color, which will look great with any look. Even though this is matte, I find this lipstick range from wet n wild not drying. This is deinitely my favorite lipstick line ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I could see this color not being right for everyone but I love it. Its a grat everyday color for me.

These are great though, they really live up to the hype. I would not typically purchase WnW products, I have always had the impression that they would be terrible (and I still think a lot of it is) but these are nice. They are almost totally matte, which I love because I have huge lips. As with any matte lipstick, you need a liner, and you need to make sure your lips are not flakey because it wont look good no matter if its WnW or Mac matte colors.

I give the packaging a 4 because I love how these come in a flat top instead of a pointed lipstick and I like the black packaging. It gives it a better look. I hate WnW usual sort of silver packing. It looks terrible. They would get a 5 if the sticks could be retracted completely into the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Kaseyjb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very cheap, which is what drew me to it. I mean, for what it's worth, why not? I had been wanting a nude color for a while now, and I love to watch reviews on youtube, and I had came across a lady reviewing these lipsticks, she said that they were real cheap and that they were very pigmented. Well, I went out and bought this "bare it all", which I was expecting to be a nude color, and it was, just not on my face. Obviously I wasn't paying attention to the skin color of the lady reviewing this lipstick. On my fair skin tone, obviously this bare/nude color just doesn't work on me! It worked well with a lip balm under or over it, and lipgloss! It was very pigmented, and if I was just a little bit darker, I would definitely repurchase it.