November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Lawlz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Concentrate kinda on a whim and I absolutely love this! I've been using 3 drops for a month every night and from the very first week I started using I could see results.
I've always had pretty meh skin but now every morning, my skin feels incredibly soft and velvety. I was a bit worried of break outs but so far so good. I'm very surprised at how much my skin has improved (dare I say I have NICE skin now?) and I'll definitely keep buying this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a mix of oisl and i was expecting a serum. It feels light for an oil mixture, but it's greasy nonetheless. I noticed no improvement on my skin, and over time, the product gave me cystic bumps and dried up the my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Cocteautwin75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It's very light, non greasy and doesn't smell bad. I have a few small bottles I need to use up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

While Kiehl's skincare (face) can be hit or miss, this product is a home run. I was nervous about the fact that it has an oil base, as I have combination skin. Frankly, any new product I try makes me paranoid about breaking out. I've been using this serum for just over a month now, and can't imagine going to sleep without it!

It's quite thin in texture, so I take the dropper and apply directly to my face so I won't waste any product. A little goes a long way, and 2-3 drops is enough for my face and neck. I barely need to use any moisturizer at night now, which saves me a ton of money (I use La Mer). I awake with glowing, fresh skin. I've noticed a drastic reduction in the appearance of fine lines, and my skin texture feels incredible. A product that actually does what it says?! I'd pay double.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by WintHD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I started using this product last year after randomly going to a Kiehl's store and looking for nothing in particular. The salesperson recommended it, and said it was one of their top selling products. I never used an oil based moisturizer due to my combo skin, and don't really have a concern with wrinkles....yet:) This serum is pretty pricey, so I was hesitant to purchase it at first, but let me tell you, I am SO glad I did! This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used with the most dramatic overnight results. My skin absolutely glows like I just got a facial every morning. I use 5 drops of the serum (they recommend 3) on my wet face after cleansing and toning. I will steam my face with a hot wash cloth for about 30 seconds to open my pores before I use this serum. That seems to really help it absorb deep into my skin. Ever since I've followed this routine I have suffered no breakouts (only an occasional hormonal pimple). My makeup also goes on very smoothly, and I use much less foundation since my skin is so clear now. This product works great for the young, old, and all skin types. I feel very lucky to have found this before my skin starts showing the signs of aging. It's a wonderful addition to any anti-aging skin care regimen.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

As with some other reviewers, I bought this after reading MRC's good reviews here and I am not disappointed! Some background..I have really oily skin and have some old scarring from teen acne and a recent skin allergy to food. I incorporate this into my night skincare routine.I use only 2 drops of MRC after using my Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution and my skin looks dewy (not in a bad way at all), radiant and moisturized when I wake up. After a month, my scarring has almost disappeared! MRC really seems to work with my skin from deep within instead of just on the very top surface. I used to use Laneige Sleeping Water Pack and have switched to this permanently because it works much better for my skin. Love this product and I like how my skin has improved tremendously over the past few months because of MRC. Will definitely repurchase this despite its hefty price!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lesanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff, I've been using it for over a year. I don't need a lot so a bottle lasts a long time for me. I use about 1/3 of a dropper and rub it into my face and neck and the excess into the tops of my hands.

My skin is a little sensitive and prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. Midnight Recovery helps whatever breakouts I have go away faster and I do feel like my finer lines are less noticeable.

In the morning my skin is clearer, smooth, and just needs a splash of water and my day moisturizer and I'm good to go. Plus my husband loves how it smells!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Mikkoava

So after reading all the reviews on here, I decided to buy this and try it out. Since I have sensitive skin, i was hesitant. i get blemishes and scar sometimes from my acne and eczema. After my pregnancy my skin has been all weird so I thought I'd give this a try. It's been 2 weeks and my face is a lot more radiant but I haven't noticed any of my scars fading.

I can say I don't care much for its smell. I am a light scented kind of person and find this a bit strong.

Overall I like it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by megansi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome stuff! I have never tried anything like it! I was hesitant at first because it felt counter intuitive.. "an oily substance on my face before I go to bed, Isn't it going to make me break out,"? Nope, did the opposite... it leaves your skin sooooooo smooth and soft with kind of a matte finish. Wonderful stuff I can't wait to try it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by fiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read a lot about this product in every magazine, blogs etc. So i decided i will pick this one. I ordered it online. when i first saw the bottle i loved the look, later was disappointed to see oil based serum. i was like no ways as i already had oily skin. Then i decided to just use it as i spent a lot of cash on it, there i fell in love. All i need is 3-4 drops of this on my entire face. love the lavender smell and the fact it absorbs quickly and i wake up with a fresh face in the morning