Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 2/19/2014 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great great over night oil, I've never out of all the night creams and masks seen my skin look so good in the morning, but if your acne prone watch out, it made me break out. Here's hoping they make gel version of this. If I wasn't acne prone it was definitely be on my re purchasing list!

on 2/12/2014 12:32:00 AM

I'm getting some hormonal acne around my chin. The oil calms down the redness in about 15 minutes. If an acne starts to begin, I put the oil on the spot right away and most time, the acne goes away. It doesn't seem to moisturize my neck much as the skin there still appears dry. The oil absorbs very quickly into my skin where it needs rehydration. Where it doesn't absorb, the oil gives my skin a wonderul healthy glow. I will keep buying this oil because it calms the redness and absorbs very well.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I love this stuff. Period. Smells like roses you'd pick out of your backyard. I use 3 drops (although I could get away with using 2) and rub my hands together then pat it all over my face and take a deep breath of the aromatherapy it provides before going to bed. I also started using the matching eye cream with this too. Sometimes I alternate this with a retinol serum from Paula's Choice plus aloe vera, or another night time cream that I'm sampling. But as far as my usual routine goes, it's the Midnight oil plus a few pats of the eye cream and that's it.

on 1/26/2014 4:15:00 AM

I use rosehip oil on a daily basis so I was expecting to love this when I got a sample at Nordstrom. It feels heavenly when you apply it, very light and smooth, and the scent is just DIVINE. In the morning, I would wake up to glowing and baby soft skin, however it broke me out every time I jused it - over the course of the day, I would notice tiny bumps coming in that disappeared when I stopped using the concentrate. I do have sensitive skin so I'm guessing it's the essential oils that were causing the reaction...If your skin is not bothered by that I do suggest you give it a go though! I loved the texture and how soft it made my skin feel. I think it's a great product, but unfortunately it's not for me.

on 1/22/2014 4:22:00 AM

first try i love it. but i realize it coz me white heads which are horrible. the packaging sucks, expensive n not worth the hype

on 1/16/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I adore this gem of a product! I have aging skin that's very prone to dehydration and this has become a MUST in my nighttime skincare routine! At first I wasn't sure if it was working because I didn't have that miraculous overnight change...but I went on a trip and forgot it at home, and that's when I realized how much it was helping my skin stay hydrated and soft. It feels a tad oily but isn't thick like most of the treatment oils out there. The key is when to apply it in your skincare regime...I use it after my serum but before my moisturizer. If I'm in a hurry i sometimes mix it with my night cream and it still works wonderfully. If you apply it as a last step, it often won't absorb and leaves a "slick" on the skin, so nestling it between steps is where I've had the most success.
This product keeps my skin baby soft, keeps my dehydration at bay, and makes my face look more youthful and smooth. I like it more than all the other night treatments I've tried and God knows there have been plenty! Three drops is enough for my whole face, a little goes a very long way.
I just wish the packaging were different. If it had a pump, it'd be perfect. The dropper is messy and I often waste product because I dispense too much. That aside, I will definitely continue to repurchase.

on 1/6/2014 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used this serum in the past and I was very satisfied with it. Only during the last two years I started using Sisley products and Dr Sebagh ones and abandoned a little Kiels products.
I can give you a review of what was my previous experience with this serum:
1st the smell: it is fantastic, it seems you are in a spa and it is a perfect ritual in the evening
2nd the texture: I don't agree with thos who says it is to olyy, it is not for me, I found it to be a dry oil perfect fro my mixed skin
3rd the bottle: blue, glass ones, it is for a luxurious serum
It is not so expensive and the day after the skin looks much better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best night serum ever, I use it every night in combination with advanced night repair from Estée Lauder and I wake up with really good results these 2 serums are staples in my night care routine and this one will last for ever since only 2 drops are required

on 1/3/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't really have any of the skin issues that this stuff targets (wrinkles, pigmentation, etc) but I do have dry and dull skin at times, especially in the winter, and ever since I started using this my skin looks and feels so soft first thing in the morning. It's wonderful. I used to be an avid user of argan oil, but this is a much superior moisturizer in my opinion. It's expensive but worth the money if you want luxurious soft, moisturized skin. A little bit goes a long way, so I don't think the price is that astronomical.

on 12/31/2013 10:01:00 PM

I love this oil on my face at bedtime. It doesn't break me out and my skin is baby soft in the morning. I'm sensitive to everything and can't use any type of lotion without breaking out in pinpoint acne. This mixed with Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil makes up my bedtime moisture routine. It's a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it.

Popular Treatments (Face)