Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 5/31/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my most reached-for eyeshadows. I am not in the habit of wearing eyeshadows normally, but whenever I do, I wear this one. I have am a South Asian woman with a fairly tan skintone so I don't like to wear this eyeshadow on my lids as much, but it is absolutely perfect for the browbone as a highlight. I don't like shimmery browbones and have been favoring a matte or near matte browbone look so this is perfect for that. It brightens up that area very well and perks up my general eye look. I even wear this sometimes when I am just sporting eyeliner and mascara. The packaging is very sturdy and compact.
I recommend this eyeshadow. It is a good quality eyeshadow that is a very flattering shade that many people can use. And even if you don't like it, it won't set you back a huge amount because it is so cheap. Go, try it!

on 5/29/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeshadow just does not want to work for me. Its your basic skin color that blends away into nothing so it should be the perfect base color. But on my eyes this is a little powdery looking and makes any other color I put on turn muddy. Maybe its the formula or the way I blend out my eyeshadows, but when I switch to my Urban Decay or forgo this completely my eyeshadow looks fine.

So weird because I use the eyeshadow trio in "Silent Treatment" and I don't seem to have problems with those shades, but when it comes to Wet N' Wild's eyeshadow singles I always get muddied looks. I won't be repurchasing any eyeshadow singles from this line, but I may look into another palette from them if they come out with neutral-ish colors.

Its great value, texture, and pigment, so if this works for you then you're really lucky.

on 4/27/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect hi-light color! I bought this on clearance at CVS. I really didn't think I would use it that much, but once I tried it I loved it! It's way prettier than it looks! I use it all the time now, especially when I already have shimmer on my lids this works great!

on 3/28/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think this is very quickly going to become one of my most reached-for eye products! It pretty much matches my skintone, so it's a really quick and easy way to brighten up my eyes and cancel out any redness in the area. It's matte, so it won't draw too much attention if I'm wearing a super-bright lip, for instance. It's kind of a no-brainer product to use--just sweep it all over your eyelid to look a tad more polished and put together! And the very best part: IT DOESN'T CREASE! I'm so excited--it actually, genuinely doesn't slide into a greasy disgusting mess on my uber-oily eyelids halfway through the day! Okay, so I do get some very minimal creasing and fading around hour 9 of the wear. But let me tell you, that's better than any other eyeshadow I've ever tried, period. I will absolutely be buying this again when I run out, and I'll also be snatching up any other Wet 'n' Wild shadows I see from the ColorIcon line! This product has my very highest recommendation!

on 3/17/2013 12:58:00 PM

OMG this is my HG highlighter for my eyes. It is very smooth and pigmented. The one and only complaint which is minor is the packaging. When I 1st purchased This I had trouble opening it and ended up chipping a part of the powder but nothing too major. Other than that I am very pleased with especially the price, normally $1.99 but I got it 50% of clearance so .99 cent. It also has nice coverage if you want to use it to set concealer or use as concealer under they eye( if it fits your shade).its also good to neutralize and redness or cancel or veins. I recommend this.

on 3/7/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic base and good as a subtle browbone/tearduct highligher. I love using this all over the eye, works with lots of different colors in the crease. I've also used it as an under eye concealer. I haven't seen it for awhile at any of the displays (here in Canada). I bought a few backups when I noticed that they were disappearing and not being replaced and I would even order it off a website (which I never do that for makeup). This that good.

on 2/26/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I depotted mine so I can't comment on the packaging. I use this all the time, I reach for it more than my $$$ MAC collection. No it's not perfect, it is a bit loose/powdery but it is PERFECT for blending, especially right under the brow and into the brow bone. It's just a good staple to have in your make-up collection. And you really can't beat the price as it works better than a lot of high end eyeshadows in similar colors.

on 2/18/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this on a total whim when I was at CVS one day because all Wet n Wild products were buy one get one FREE so I was like well why not. I am so glad I bought it! The texture, the color, everything about it just great! My only fault with it would be the packaging...I am not sure if this is the case for all of them but it is so hard for me to open. I always end up chipping my nail polish when I open it. Other than that though, it is just great. Highly recommended!

on 2/7/2013 11:32:00 AM

This truly is my HG of eyeshadows. It's so incredibly versitile and goes with every other color I own. After using this for a few weeks I bought two more and tossed them in my supply drawer so I wouldn't have to be without. It's awesome for the corner of my eyes and really wakes them up. Blends flawlessly and for the price you truly can't lose.

on 2/7/2013 11:00:00 AM

Love this colour. Just an all around wake me up colour. Should be a staple in everyone's make up bag. Can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow. Love it and would definitely recommend it.