Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro

4.4

on 7/18/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite nail polish! I love the way the brush is, the polish really glides on the nail. I gave it four lips instead of 5 because it doesn't chip, but comes off really easily at the end. I love the color selection and can't wait to try more!!

on 6/11/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

Love this Polish!. I bought the "Hot Cocoa". It stays shiny for days, resists chipping. I absolutely love the brush. It isn't straight across like most nail polish brushes so it does very well staying on the nail bed and since it is rounded it does a wonderful job of conforming to my cuticle. It takes two coats to not be streaky, but this is a really great nail polish.

on 6/10/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This nail polish is great - the colour selection is limited to pretty 'safe' colours, nothing neon or uber-trendy (althought the Steel Grey is modern, but still not wild) I've picked up the Steel Grey, French Cafe and a deep red colour I can't remember the name of. The brush is probably the best part - it's flat and wide and you only need a few strokes to evenly coat the nail surface. I usually use 1-2 coats of this (depending on the colour) and top it off with Revlon's Quick Dry top coat (which I cannot recommend highly enough). I did a self-pedicure 2 weeks ago like this and the polish is still intact, shiny and fresh-looking - the only reason I'm going to take it off this weekend is because I want to change the colour!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i got this in Sunset Orange. it's a pretty bright coral jelly, perfect for the summer. i really don't like super wide & chunky brush that SH uses for their nail polish & while Rimmel's brush is similar to that, it's easy to use. i wanna get Steel Grey & Posh Pink also. Walmart has this NP for $3.75. what's not to love about it ? :]

on 5/26/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this in clear and it's wast oo thick and left channels wear I applied it it dried too fast so I couldn't work with it.

on 5/15/2010 9:31:00 PM

I'm a polish junkie and I have to say that this is my new favorite formula. It dries fast, it's got a lot of pigmentation, the colors and modern, the wand is perfect and you can use a two stroke method and this color lasts me with my top coat all week. It's Brilliant. I have now 5 colors and can't wait to get more.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in the color "Steel Grey" and I have to say what an awesome color!! it's a perfect everyday nail color, and the applicator wand is fantastic! and for only $3.99 I would definately recommend!

on 4/27/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

CVS had a Buy one get one free for their Rimmel stock. Got 6 for the price of 3. Love the applicator on this since its get the job done a lot quicker.LOVEIT

on 4/26/2010 12:57:00 AM

I love it. I have the color 290 crushed pearl. It is easy to use dries fast. I love the pinky,purple,and opal colors. I will be picking up the rest of the colors. They were not expensive and work and look great.

Color: Midnight Blue

My nail-beds are very short and wide and I occadionally let the nail grow out and polish with a dark color so the bed appears longer. With dark colours still en vogue I bought this hoping it would last a while and look good. At Rimmel's price point I don't think anyone should have grand hopes.

The polish, in this colour, was very thick and opaque and the next time I polish, I'll use only one coat. it took a very long time to dry, though it was just about to rain and with a top coat on, the polish was thick and prone to dents.

The great thing though is that the colour is great, very iridescent and lasted three days even though I'm rough with my hands (I work behind the bar). I recommend you try this colour if you can find it. (I did at Kmart and Target in NYC)

Popular Polishes