July 31, 2014 | 1718 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely amazing! I would rather spend double the amount of a drugstore mascara to get this one! I makes my lashes intensely long and pigmented. The wand is so unique and flexible. I never get mascara on my face with this brush. I adore the white and green packaging because it is very refreshing. This is hands down my favorite mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by cnd1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot. It was not clumpy on me and the brush was easier than I thought to use. It lengthened my lashes very well. I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm agreeing with some of the posters below. I;m lucky enough to have really long lashes but they are blonde and not overly thick so I like to use mascara to darken them. This brush was so hard to use! It did nothing but make my eyes globby and splotchy! The brush wouldn't comb properly and I felt like I had mascara everywhere but my lashes. It also got all over my eyelids and bottoms under my eyes. To make matters worse, the mascara ran into my eyes (I'm guessing a big blob of mascara ran) and it stung! Ouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by chunkybananas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought it in black. I love everything about this mascara. Yes, it's more expensive than many but I think it's worth it. My friends always want to borrow it when they come over and I've gone through 2 tubes already. I definitely recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasMakeUpAddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this as a free small sample and disliked it immediately. The brush is flimsy and hard to use and doesn't properly comb lashes. Also it ends up all goopy and messy which makes it even harder not to smear all over your eye area because its quite wet but dries crunchy.

I put this away in my make up drawer and got it back out when my other mascara ran out (Rimmel Max Bold Curves - amazing!) so I thought I'd give it a go. Swapped the brush with the brush from a sample of high impact so it had a regular brush which made it 100000x easier to use but after using it everyday I've noticed faults that would make me definitely not want to buy it:

-It takes a while to get off but smears easily under my eyes in the heat
-Doesn't hold a curl even when used with eyelash curlers - just flop down straight away
-My lashes don't look any longer than with other good mascaras however they might if this held a curl

Overall though it doesn't look too terrible on but definitely overpriced - low marks for terrible brush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a free sample of this, and later a full tube with another purchase.
I really do like this mascara. It's a wonderful lengthening mascara, and separates my lashes beautifully with the comb-like brush.
That being said I do not like this mascara on its own. I look for a little more volume in my mascara. So what I do is I put a coat or two of volumizing mascara to build a bit of a base. Then I run the High Lengths over top. It separates and lengthens and I still have the fullness!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by advancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont really understand this mascara, how are you supposed to use the brush? I find it really hard to manage to make the lashes looking acceptable, usually i have to wipe it off start over again. Really annoying in the morning when i dont have much time. This stuff makes your lashes clump together way too much and it can look really crazy in the roots. Also, i get a lot of black little scraps under my eyes during the day, not what i expected from a pretty expensive clinique mascara...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by products101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found the wand to be really gimmicky, and a huge turn off, but I ended up really loving the mascara once I learned to get over the wand. Makes my lashes REALLY long.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush caught my attention. I thought it would be amazing for bottom lashes. Oops sorry, I so thought wrong. It is sooo flimsy. I hated it.

The little teeth on the brush do NOTHING. I use a disposable mascara wand to test the formula, Honestly it's just like their other mascara with a stupid wand that does what for you?? Nothing....

I returned it the next day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Gen10

I love this mascara. It does exactly what it says it does! My lashes become really long and the unique wand means my lashes don't clump. Love it!