November 23, 2014 | 1579 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This applied very well. It didn't clump at all. The brush separated my lashes very well, although I find these plastic/rubber brushes kind of uncomfortable to use. It gave me more of a natural look versus a dramatic look. But the problem with it is that one hour after applying it, I looked in the mirror and was horrified. I looked like I had two black eyes. It had smudged so badly under my eyes, giving me the most horrific raccoon eyes. Into the garbage can it went.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG....I was so impressed with this mascara! And the price?! Whoa....this has got to be one of the best mascaras, hands down, that I have ever used at any price point. First, absolutely NO clumps! I have very sensitive eyes and this didn't bother me at all. It didn't flake or fade off mid-day either. The best part is that it gives me great length and volume but I can't even feel the weight of it on my lashes. Plus, they were soft to the touch too. I liked the minimalist, basic black packaging and the brush is just perfect. This is definitely now my "go to" mascara. I will definitely purchase it again and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Lyra12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING mascara!!! Doesn't clump, separates lashes effectively, and does a great job at lengthening. I've used so many mascaras, from the expensive to the inexpensive and nothing compares to E.L.F.'s Mineral Infused Mascara. It makes my lashes look almost false in that it gives them am almost perfect look. HG mascara for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Kirbyness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just got this in the post today, I have to say I love it! Definitely my fave everyday mascara. It gives decent length and volume. It also gives a natural look and doesn't go clumpy. Perfect! Will be buying over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by yovivbabe

Fantastic every day mascara--gives me defined, darker, separated lashes with length. Not a ton of volume as others have noted, but you can certainly add layers. This is the first mascara I've used that I don't have to blot on a paper towel before applying--I apply it straight out of the tube and it gives no clumps whatsoever (or very few anyway-- a quick run through with a lash comb takes care of this if necessary). Cannot believe the quality for the price. Also, I love the packaging, sleek and simple and I've had no issues with the brush bending. Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase. This is my new go to natural look mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really love this. It gives a decent amount of volume and lengthens nicely. My initial reaction was pure hatred for this mascara, but once I let it dry for a while and came back to it, it gave me a beautiful look. The packaging is sturdy. Sturdier than you would expect from an e.l.f. product. I lost mine, but I am going to buy another as soon as I can. I love this mascara! It lengthens beautifully, but doesn't give much volume. But, this may be the blackest mascara I've ever tried. I have no problems with smudging, flaking, or any nasty stuff with this. I feel like you cannot go wrong with this. The only reason I gave it a 4 was because I am getting into more dramatic mascara. Also, do not screw on the lid too tight because it will break! I learned that the hard way... But other than that, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by bananasplitlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only used Maybelline great lash mascara before this brand and I prefer this a lot more. It doesn't clump when I put it on and the shape of the brush makes it easy to put on. It's cheap too, which is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It's so cheap, yet well-made. The bristles are perfectly created for separating and lengthening. The formula is not thin, but not incredibly thick, either -- a great mixture for providing some average volume without weighing down lashes. The formula is also wet, but the wand doesn't pick up so much product that there will be a fear of possibly smearing. I actually like that it's relatively wet; It has a longer shelf life because it doesn't dry out quickly. I don't experience clumping with this at all. Because of how the bristles are made, expect more lengthening than volumizing (if you're looking for a mascara to provide an astounding amount of volume, this isn't for you) Girls who are fond of lengthening, decent volume, and the natural look in general, this is for you.

It's only $3 dollars, so if you're afraid about this possibly not working, don't worry about wasting lots of money. Go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite every day mascara. I've repurchased several times already. One of my pet peeves is a mascara with a really thick, goopy, formula. Sometimes I like the spider lash look, but usually I don't. This gives me a really natural look. One coat tints my blonde lashes a deep shade of black, and gives a little length. My lashes look so much better without looking like they have mascara on them. Two coats gives me a little volume, and a quite a bit of length.

It doesn't flake or smudge on me, which I really appreciate. It also comes of easily. I also really like the brush, it does a great job of separating my lashes. Add that to the fact that this is only $3, and it becomes a near-perfect mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An excellent mascara - lengthens, thickens, doesn't smear or flake even when crying, and comes off easily in the shower. Beats all my general drugstore mascaras (except Kanebo 38C, which is AMAZING!). Will definitely repurchase.