July 24, 2014 | 1603 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite every day mascara. I've repurchased several times already. One of my pet peeves is a mascara with a really thick, goopy, formula. Sometimes I like the spider lash look, but usually I don't. This gives me a really natural look. One coat tints my blonde lashes a deep shade of black, and gives a little length. My lashes look so much better without looking like they have mascara on them. Two coats gives me a little volume, and a quite a bit of length.

It doesn't flake or smudge on me, which I really appreciate. It also comes of easily. I also really like the brush, it does a great job of separating my lashes. Add that to the fact that this is only $3, and it becomes a near-perfect mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An excellent mascara - lengthens, thickens, doesn't smear or flake even when crying, and comes off easily in the shower. Beats all my general drugstore mascaras (except Kanebo 38C, which is AMAZING!). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

This is my go to everyday mascara! I had heard positive things about this mascara so I decided to give it a shot. And for $3 what's there to lose? Because of the price, I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. This mascara offers pretty good length and not to much volume, which I don't mind for an everyday look. It's great at separating my lashes and does not clump at all! If you're looking for the really long, full false lash look, you're not gonna get that with this but if you're looking for a simple, clean look for your lashes in a very affordable mascara, the e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara is a great product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

Great for the price. Compares to Clinique for quality. A bit concerned that the wand may not be very sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by meems

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear mascara and like natural-looking products. None of this "falsies" type mascara for me! This mascara didn't clump too badly, dried in a reasonable amount of time (but then again, I didn't apply TONS either) and didn't make me have raccoon eyes. It was also easy to remove, so I call this one a winner!

Don't expect a dramatic look. If you want natural, this is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by alibugbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love this mascara! 3$ equivalent to the 7$ cover girl lashblast!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by hcliofeeser

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara, it NEVER clumps EVER. I have re-bought this mascara and I don't think I'll ever find a mascara like this ever. The length and volume is buildable, and it destributes the product evenly. It's the only mascara that keeps my curl. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara and for $3, it is totally worth a shot. I normally prefer an actual bristle brush, not the plastic comb type, but this is an exception. Does not clump my lashes and tints them enough to not look fake. This mascara is one I will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara, i love the wand because it seperates my lashes and lengthens them(i already have long lashes but i like them extra long) and it doesnt clump, people ask if i have false lashes on! i love it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by nxdfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let's see... clumps, has a brush that LOOKS good but isn't, doesn't build layers well, smudges... I wouldn't recommend this unless you didn't have ANYTHING else.