April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by kquann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since its a drugstore product I found it hard to find a shade to match my skin tone. As a result, I bought two different shades, none of which i use anymore. I do not like this product as its kinda heavy and hard to blend for my under eyes. I also find that it doesnt really match my skin tone. One is too white and one is too dark (there are no other shades in between). As a result, I would not repurchase this product. I currently use the garnier eye roller concealor and i LOVE it. it is very light and sheer but it is just enough coverage for my dark circles

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by carly07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this concealer everyday and for me it's virtually perfect. I use it to cover pimples and scars. I blend it on top of my foundation and it doesn't budge. I'm rather pale and found it hard to find a concealer that wasn't orange but this concealer is spot on (lame pun intended). You only need the smallest amount each day so it lasts eons.

(Note: I do tend to use my finger rather than the applicator for covering pimples to avoid transferring and harboring bacteria).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by cheliocheerio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so AMAZING. I love this. I provides great coverage and does not build up in creases around the eyes. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by la18la

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this. it is one of the tools in my kit that has transformed me from 'pretty' to 'WOW'!!!!

i got the Light shade which is pretty light on me. i put it under my eyes, around my nose and mouth and it just makes me look so much younger and makes me feel gorgeous. i know any highlighter can give that effect, but its brightness in color is awesome, kinda pinky but bright, it stays put, doesnt make mascara run, doesnt cake. it has awesome staying power if i let it dry a bit before blending. loveee it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!!!! This product even made me write Maybelline a thank you/donít discontinue email. I was not expecting them to reply but they did and were very pleasant. Anyway, the coverage is amazing. I use it in the color Cream which is a little lighter but its perfect for under eyes. It makes my eyes look awake and it makes my face glow. The trick is a little goes a long way. I simply dot an upside down triangle under my eye and blend with my ring finger and voila wide awake eyes. I already purchased a back up and I will repurchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by SallyGary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was very pleasantly surprised by this! I found the color that matches my skin tone very well, and it's easy to blend and covers my blemishes almost flawlessly and not giving any shine. My skin has a tendency to be a little bit greasy sometimes, so I usually avoid using liquid concealers, but this one has been no problem at all. It feels light on my skin and hasn't bothered it despite my skin being ridiculously sensitive sometimes. The product is great for outdoor use too. For a simple day out I use Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer & Lipice lip balms a product by Multibrands to keep my lips moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I've been using this product for about 4 years now. It's only one of a few concealers that I've ever used, but that's because I never had to switch once I found this! I can't believe I haven't written a review yet!

I've always used this in the lightest shade, which I think I'll switch just to make it look a little more natural. But, when this stuff says it covers and stays, it means it. It's great for the under eye area as it doesn't get super chalky and doesn't settle into ANY fine lines. I've also used it to cover blemishes and it works very very well. As I said, it really stays. I could put it on right this second and it would last about 48 hours or more with no touch up. I don't always set it with powder either. Some days I'll just use this under my eyes, put on some mascara, and that's all I need. It works great to clean up your brows if you fill them like I do. It's also wonderful as a shadow base since it stays on so long, and if your lips are well moisturized, it works wonderfully as a lip color base as well! It doesn't break me out, and doesn't anger pimples that I'm trying to cover. I swear by this concealer, and won't ever purchase anything else. It's HG status for me.

UPDATE: After straying away and trying both E.L.F.'s concealer as well as MAC's Studio Finish concealer, I came crawling back to this. Instead of the lightest color that I used to purchase, I purchased the next step down, "light", and it's a very good match. It blends very well with my skin - you can't even tell I'm wearing it! I missed being able to layer up the coverage without the caking. I missed the no-crease staying power. I'll never try anything else! I promise this time!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

- Very little coverage
- too creamy for a concealer
- doesnt cover blemishes or dark circles
- doesnt last

Very dissapointed and afraid of buying more concealers...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by perstephone

I was very pleasantly surprised by this! I find the colour matches my skin tone very well, and it's easy to blend and covers my dark circles and blemishes almost flawlessly and not giving any shine. My skin has a tendency to be a little bit greasy sometimes, so I usually avoid using liquid foundations and concealers, but this one has been no problem at all. It feels light on my skin and hasn't bothered it despite my skin being ridiculously sensitive sometimes. The packaging is simple but attractive and quite compact, and you seem to get plenty for your money (although I haven't yet finished my first tube). I'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It covers up my dark circles nicely, but I have very little anyway. It also covers up my acne scars and breakouts fairly well. It stays all day if I set it with powder. The only problem I have is that it can be a little drying, and drys very easily if I wait too long before blending. Just blend it as soon as you apply and you're good! I'd definitely buy it again.

Edit 11/25/12:
It's kind of started to separate. It's much more pink at the top of the tube and yellow at the bottom. I don't know why it did that. I might need to get a new one soon.