December 22, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by AlyssaRose

For reference, I am a NC 25-30.
Pure matte in an uber pink shade. This only looks good on me when my lips are healthy. Chapped/dry lips look horrible with this lipstick. I use it almost daily underneath NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in "Sugar Pie" and under MAC's Gaga lipstick. Basically, whenever I want a light pink undertone, I apply this as it has awesome lasting power. I don't really wear it on it's own, BUT I might during the summertime.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, beautiful lipstick. However the cheap price translates into the cheap packaging. With that said though, the colour is lovely. I swatched it the other day next to MAC's angel & this is VERY close in colour. Only a very miniscule bit paler, however 1 light swipe gave opaque colour payoff while I had to layer angel twice to get the same intensity. The only other downfall apart from the crappy packaging is the texture. This is very matte & can be a little drying & difficult to apply because it can drag & tug a bit. But it's not a huge deal because the lasting power is awesome. All in all, great lipstick & the colour is beautiful. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really pale pink color that I love. Great coverage. Very drying on my lips but a little lip gloss will do.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was GROSS. Its too pastel-y. Its so drying, that i wear chapstick under it, because it TUGS sooo much when i apply it! Its just too pastel-y!

Eww!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by princess101

Wow. This was awful----it made my lips extremely dry and they peeled like nothing I've ever experienced before. The color was nice, but not something I can pull-off without a tan. The packaging, while I was not expecting much, as soon as the lippie touched my lips it came out from the tube. I ended up putting the remaining product into a lipstick palette. I don't know why I'm keeping it....there is something about the color that I'm drawn to.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by karen521

This lipstick is very drying and not suitable for my pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really liked this lipstick!
It is cheap and affordable and the colour payoff is true to the tube
The packaging is not amazing but I like the shape of it.
It is a really nice baby pink colour, no sparkle or shine
Pure Matte
I really liked this colour, it was the perfect Gyaru/doll pink lips < clashes with my warm undertone though...
It is a little drying but over a good lip balm it is really nice
Looks nice under a gloss or alone
I would reccomend this lipstick to people with light-medium skin tones
It is a strong baby pink colour which is quite opaque
It is a little cool-toned for my medium skin tone but with a light application it looks good.
Check it out, but definitely use a lip balm
(I use MAC petting pink tinted lip conditioner over this and it gives a nice sheen and helps to moisturize)

*****UPDATE
Wore this yesterday and my lips dried out terribly even with a lip balm on top...what to do???
It is too amazing of a colour for me to stop using but I think I might need vaseline or something EXTREMELY MOISTURIZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I'm glad I got this, because it's one of the best if not the best pale pink colors I've come across. Since pale lipcolors have been popping up for nearly every brand out there on the market, I've tried the drugstore spectrum, Sally Hansen, Revlon, Maybelline... Anyhow, I found that most of them weren't perfect. Either too purple toned, too bright, too sheer, or too pink. This color is perfect for my yellow-toned skin.
Granted, the texture isn't the best (slightly drying and may settle into fine lines if you put on too much) but for $3 (and possibly on sale sometimes), there's not really that much to complain about.
It's kind of like the Revlon Matte lipstick, except with cheaper packaging & potentially better colors. If you're not a sucker for packaging, then this could be it for you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

The texture of these lipsticks are definitely matte, and this one is really pigmented. It's a very pale milky strawberry milk color, which is not the most wearable color, but if I blend it really well over the lines of my lip and add a touch of gloss, it looks great. Definitely worth the price. Compared to Revlon matte lipstick in Pink Pout, Think Pink is less purpley, and a tad warmer. I actually really like this color, for that modern chic look.The texture is creamy, a tad thick, so it can skip a little on the lips, but I do love that these last really well on my lips.

Annoying gripe with the package is that the lipstick doesn't twist all the way down, so I have to cap it carefully to make sure I don't nick the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mxhx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first baby pink type of lipstick and I love it! It's very light and the trick is to just dab it on and not smear it on your lips like we all usually do with lipstick. I think it looks great!
The only thing I hate is the packaging. My lipstick actually broke and kind of stuck on the cap..can't really explain it but I was able to fix it back.. so I hate the packaging!
But I would buy again. I wanna try more shades.