Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/26/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Just bought this lipstick and I think its the perfect pink. I like the colour better then the mac lady gaga lipstick. The price is great, the only down fall is its a little drying so I like to pair it with hard candy lipgloss in girl next door which is a very pale pink but looks great on top of this lipstick. I would buy it again. I bought both products at walmart.

on 1/18/2011 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

good deal for the product you get. this is a pale pink matte consistency lipstick that is very affordable. Good choice if you want to try pale pink lips and not dish out too much money. Packaging could be better though

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I would describe this lipstick as a warm milky pink with no shimmer, a matte finish, and opaque. Also, the l/s in the tube looks dark but when worn it is way pinker and lighter. It is a nice shade of pink, and not in your face pink. This l/s one of my HGs and I would say a dupe for Mac Colour crafted lipstick ( which is also my hg). its hard to find a pink lipstick that does clash with my skin tone or make my teeth yellow. I own many pink lipsticks. I would say that it is a universal color, since I can't seem to categorize if this lipstick is a yellow based pink but it is definitely not cool tone blue based pink lipstick. This lipstick is only $2.99 and it is dirt cheap! Buy it!

on 1/12/2011 10:14:00 AM

I normally never buy matte lipstick (or Barbie pink, for that matter) but I got this on sale and gave it a shot. I was really skeptical about the bright Barbie pink color, but it looks amazing on me. I'm NC25-30 also and this color suits me very well.

It is very dry, but I put a lip balm underneath then a gloss on top (for reference, I use ELF mineral gloss in Pageant Princess). It makes my lips look amazing and plump as well.

on 1/4/2011 11:34:00 AM

For reference, I am a NC 25-30.
Pure matte in an uber pink shade. This only looks good on me when my lips are healthy. Chapped/dry lips look horrible with this lipstick. I use it almost daily underneath NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in "Sugar Pie" and under MAC's Gaga lipstick. Basically, whenever I want a light pink undertone, I apply this as it has awesome lasting power. I don't really wear it on it's own, BUT I might during the summertime.
Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/30/2010 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cheap, beautiful lipstick. However the cheap price translates into the cheap packaging. With that said though, the colour is lovely. I swatched it the other day next to MAC's angel & this is VERY close in colour. Only a very miniscule bit paler, however 1 light swipe gave opaque colour payoff while I had to layer angel twice to get the same intensity. The only other downfall apart from the crappy packaging is the texture. This is very matte & can be a little drying & difficult to apply because it can drag & tug a bit. But it's not a huge deal because the lasting power is awesome. All in all, great lipstick & the colour is beautiful. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/17/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Really pale pink color that I love. Great coverage. Very drying on my lips but a little lip gloss will do.

on 11/12/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This was GROSS. Its too pastel-y. Its so drying, that i wear chapstick under it, because it TUGS sooo much when i apply it! Its just too pastel-y!

Eww!

on 11/7/2010 2:06:00 AM

Wow. This was awful----it made my lips extremely dry and they peeled like nothing I've ever experienced before. The color was nice, but not something I can pull-off without a tan. The packaging, while I was not expecting much, as soon as the lippie touched my lips it came out from the tube. I ended up putting the remaining product into a lipstick palette. I don't know why I'm keeping it....there is something about the color that I'm drawn to.

on 11/5/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick is very drying and not suitable for my pigmented lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin