April 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by 1017

If you are looking for a peachy - pink lippie, try this! It is a soft color, but it is perfect for a peachier pink shade. I am NW20 and can pull it off, but I think it would fair much better on an NC or someone with more yellow in their skin. The packaging is dirt cheap, but duh, it's WnW. I picked up this color and Think Pink (a touch better suited for my NW20 skin tone) For $2.99 I can't complain too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first peach lipstick and I like it. I don't love it, but I won't throw it away or anything. The application of the product is smooth and quite opaque. The staying power is quite long! Several hours at least (without eating/drinking). I am just not fond of the packaging because if I'm in a hurry I have to be extra careful incase I nick the lipstick because it doesn't swivel all the way down into the tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by floralbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased 2 (903C Just Peachy & 904D Rose Bud) after watching itsjudytime's review on it
Pros: nice colour/Very pigmented
cheap

Cons: Formula is Very drying on lips (sinks into fine lines) even when a lip balm was used underneath it
- Packaging is horrible! The lipstick does not go all the way down when you twist it to the fullest. It peaks through so, many times I end up nicking the lipstick and getting the cover dirty.
I've kept this in my makeup bag for a while (a couple months) I rarely used it but it's just one of those makeup items you store in the bag for the longest time even though you rarely use it. The black paint from the tube started to peel so when I grabbed this lipstick it transferred over to my fingers.
Like with most matte formulated lipsticks, it gives great colour but lacks hydration. I would only recommend these lipsticks for those who are able to maintain super soft lips with absolutely no cracked or dryness.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by yoon_1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I asked my friend in the states to pick up these lipsticks for me. I got Just Peachy, Bare it all and Sand storm. Since I hate shimmers and glitters in my lipsticks/ lipglosses, these are perfect for me! They're cream finish. The color pay-off is awesome! I won't say they're particular creamy but it's not as drying as MAC lipstick in stain finish (my cherish lipstick). I definite love these and already asked my friend to pick up 8 more for me. I think these are way popular, they always sold out! I have to wait until my friend got me all the colors that I want. By the way, I've become a HUGE wet n wild fan right now!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by swthunni3x

I really like this shade, its a nice peachy coral looking shade. A little bit drying, but for the price it is a great product. The one peeve that I do have is that the tip may get butchered if you aren't careful with the cap. Just for reference purposes, I'm a fair skinned asian NC15-20, however, I think this shade would be great for all skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Found this on sale for dirt cheap and thought I'd try it out. Great color that stays true and feels nicely moisturizing and doesn't dry my lips out. This lipstick has a nice richness to it and was a nice surprise since I expected it to tug and apply patchy. I do suggest ,like the reviewer below, that you apply a lip balm first so that the color applies better. The only warning I have is that if you have dry or flaking lips then this shade will highlight all of that. The tube it comes in seems pretty flimsy and I'm afraid it will break if I were to drop it. Still though it looks better than the tubes WnW used to make 20 years ago. Hopefully WnW will come out with more bright and fun shades a la MAC. Will keep an eye on this line since MUA got me to shell out some dough for it after swearing WnW off for twenty years! Giving this a 4 for it being a good drugstore lippy and that it doesn't smell perfumey like L'Oreal lipsticks do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

When I raid the WnW display this particular pink/peach lippie always catches my eye. I kept telling myself not to buy it but I finally broke down and bought it.Weak!! lol NOT because of the price because its dirt cheap @ $2.99 but because I have over 30 lipsticks in my drawer that I still need to get around to using. Anyway, I swiped it on soon as I got a chance and wow...in a bad way. It accentuated my dry flaky lips and the color was very opaque on my skin tone. I thought I looked silly. Like an overly tan person with too light lipstick on except I dont have a tan. I am light/medium beige with yellow undertone NC25 and at first I thought this lippie looked hideous on me. The next day I took more care to wear lipbalm first, blot, DAB on the lippie gently until I built it up to what looked flattering, blot, light lipliner, top off with clear lipglass...VOILA!!! Gorgeous beautiful feminine, pretty. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!! SO with careful application it looks wonderful, love that it has no scent and love that it doesnt really have a taste. It does ever so slightly have a tiny tiny crayony taste but only if I purposely lick my lips to check and see. It doesnt dry my lips out like other matte lipsticks but it doesnt hydrate them either. But that doesnt matter now because I will always wear this with lipbalm underneath. I am prolly going back for the pink version of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by cramirez12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to develop pictures yesterday Walgreens and started shopping around. My sister found this lipstick and I thought it was ok but when we paid and sheput it on in the car I fell in love with how it looked on our NC42 skin. It is the perfect pale pink. If you have NC42 skin go get this color. It is a matte finish which can look a little flaky if your lips are flaky but I top it off my NARS Orgasm lip gloss and I think that gives it the icing on the cake. I think just a clear gloss on top of this lipstick would make it look pretty as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not completely sold on this product yet. I thought the color looked pretty in the store, and for the price, I figured why not try it? I can't quite tell how I feel truly about the color... The pigmentation is good though, and the finish is quite smooth. I didn't rate this 5 lippies based on the fact that I'm not really a lipstick-wearing kinda girl. Maybe that seems a bit unfair, but I purchased this more as an option to wear with a gloss to expand my makeup options. Also, I just think that maybe this shade is a bit too light for me. WnW definitely caught my attention with this, nevertheless, and perhaps I'll try another shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by CathleenM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has a great formula, especially for a matte. It's not super moisturizing or anything, but it doesn't dry out my lips or accentuate flakies either. It is fairly long lasting, I got a couple of hours out of it which I think is fair for such an inexpensive drugstore lipstick. I only wouldn't repurchase because it was straight up basketball orange on my pigmented lips.