July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

smells like amber and vanilla and some other nice scents that i can't really describe.I last long and i really love the scent and packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love that perfume!it's what i was looking for!a sweet fruity,amber,honeysuckle.it last pretty decent for thé price!she got a new one,elexir.so,will recommend for those who love,sweet sexy scents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this...it's vanilla-ty, spicey, and warm. Very womanly scent. I guess it's my chemistry, but it works so well. I'm not sure this smells like anything else I've smelled, although I'm sure there are others out there that have a simliar type of scent. But to me, this one is different.

The bottles never seem to be a big deal, but I like the curvy bottle, and have no problems holding it. :) I think the red color is even more sexy. :)

Overall 4 stars..the lasting power is strong, but it does tend to fade a tad bit after 4-5 hours, so I took off one lippi for that. But it is a strong scent, but then lingers into a nice soft vanilla spice scent. Very sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by erbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my top three perfumes I own...every time I wear this I get compliments on how I smell, from the first graders I teach to my boyfriend to a random person while waiting in line at the post office. MUCH better than the other scents Beyonce's lent her name/image to before!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Shazzybaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My vote for worse fragrance ever. I'm actually a Beyonce' fan... and I loved the sample of the scent that you find in magazines... but when I actually went to spray it on my skin, it had a whole different flavor... It smelled like COUGH SYRUP! I mean, who wants to smell like cough syrup? Anyways, I really wanted to like it and wanted it to be my next fragrance purchase but after the test, there is no way I could buy it. I understand all the low ratings... This is a horrible fragrance ( Sorry, Beyonce'). But, as always, to each his own. My best recommendation is to be sure to test it in person before purchasing it blindly online.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SurahBarbie

I really like the smell.i usually go for sickly sweet perfumes,this is a very womanly scent but it only lasts about half an hour on me and then its worn off??!!! I would buy again cos i love the smell but it needs to last alot longer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by poochie89

Love the smell, a little strong at first, but its not very lasting. I spray on a lot, smell like a prostitute, then about 2 hours later its gone. I don't know, I'm sure I'll go through my little bottle quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by SparkleRee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited for this perfume to come out. I'm a HUGE Beyonce fan, and while I think the perfume is 'nice' that's it. nothing more, nothing less, just a generic 'nice'.
I was expecting a lot more to be honest, I read interviews she was saying about how this will be remembered and how she'd like it to be a classic, that's not going to happen. It's a best seller because it's by BEYONCE, it would be a best seller even if it smelled like cat pee. Oh, and the lasting power is non existent... the lotion scent lasts longer the perfume and it's a really nice lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Wishfulthinkin

At first I was like no I saw the commercial and I just felt it was tacky.Well, I tried a sample decided to give it a chance.I was surprised by how fresh it smelled.I should of just continued using my sample but instead I rushed and ordered a huge 100 ml of it.Well, the bottle is so tacky it looks like a genie lamp or something like that.Its not a very attractive bottle too gaudy.Its like not much thought went into this perfume.Its peachy then musky and then poof its gone in 20 minutes.Certainly not worth the purchase please don't waste your money on this I think its over priced it should be sold for less than half the asking price on Avon.
Edit I now really like this it last long on my skin I will buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A booooooooring, sweet and juvenile scent in a tacky bottle. Beyonce, what were you thinking? . I'm giving it a two because it isn't actually offensive (too nondescript for that). This is the type of thing that gives celebrity scents a bad name.