Beyoncé Heat

3.2

on 11/23/2010 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Beyonce joins many other celebrity fragrances with her debut Heat. Unfortunately it is not very good. I find it too sweet, and the dry down does not smell good. Also what a tacky bottle! UGH! Just goes to prove that most celebrity fragrances are cheap cheap cheap!

on 11/21/2010 7:31:00 PM

I don't have much to say about this other than there is nothing remotely interesting about it. It tries, but fails. I sprayed a sample at Macy's and it did nothing for me at all. It's funny because they have this on the top shelves of the store and have other celebrity fragrances far superior to Beyonce's on lower shelves and less conspicuous areas. She nees all the help she can get because this tries to be a warm sexy fragrance but it wears off fast and is absolutely forgettable.

on 11/10/2010 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just stumbled upon this beautiful new fragrance by accident...I already put it on my xmas wish list, but don't know if I can hold out that long! Even my 4 year old son comments on how "beautiful" mommy smells!! I can only describe this fragance as very alluring and sexy, like miss Beyonce herself!

on 11/5/2010 4:53:00 AM

I had a generous sample of this and though I donīt like 99% of what comes on the market as celebrity-perfumes, I found myself using the sample up. My nose, actually spoiled by much more expensive and well composed perfumes, couldnīt detect the usual "cheap" note in this very affordable scent. It smells like berries and vanilla, and a bit of amber to me, so it is sweet, but still not overly so or intrusive. The musky note I couldnīt detect. For me, itīs a cuddly comfort scent with a slightly sexy side. It certainly isnīt an very unusual scent, and there are indeed perfumes which are more complex and unique, so Iīll give it only four lippies. But itīs nice to have, and since my sample is used up, I long for more. I guess, Iīll buy a full size.

on 10/22/2010 3:33:00 AM

I'm not fan of Beyonce, but with all these bad reviews, I just had to try it for myself! Haha. Anyway, on paper this smelled absolutely delicious! A rich, warm, deep vanilla with a spicy/musky edge. Not bad at all to my sweet scent loving nose. On me, however, not as magical. Smelled good at first, just like on paper, but at some point it becomes so musky that turns MUSTY smelling; slightly dirty. The mustiness eventually dies down, and then it's pretty nice again - a deep, slightly spicy vanilla - but it isn't worth smelling like B. O. Too bad, otherwise, I would buy it.

on 10/8/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I sprayed this, and waited for the die down. I lovvvvved the way it smell on me. It smells sweet mixed with fiesty. Perfect from Beyonce', basically I wasn't surprised. I didn't buy it. It does have a dry down which is like a vanilla musk. The beginning smell reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie. I think Im gonna go head and skip this and get Miss Dior Cherie, since Cherie doesn't change at all.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

smells like amber and vanilla and some other nice scents that i can't really describe.I last long and i really love the scent and packaging

on 9/29/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Love that perfume!it's what i was looking for!a sweet fruity,amber,honeysuckle.it last pretty decent for thé price!she got a new one,elexir.so,will recommend for those who love,sweet sexy scents!

on 9/27/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this...it's vanilla-ty, spicey, and warm. Very womanly scent. I guess it's my chemistry, but it works so well. I'm not sure this smells like anything else I've smelled, although I'm sure there are others out there that have a simliar type of scent. But to me, this one is different.

The bottles never seem to be a big deal, but I like the curvy bottle, and have no problems holding it. :) I think the red color is even more sexy. :)

Overall 4 stars..the lasting power is strong, but it does tend to fade a tad bit after 4-5 hours, so I took off one lippi for that. But it is a strong scent, but then lingers into a nice soft vanilla spice scent. Very sexy.

on 9/26/2010 6:15:00 PM

One of my top three perfumes I own...every time I wear this I get compliments on how I smell, from the first graders I teach to my boyfriend to a random person while waiting in line at the post office. MUCH better than the other scents Beyonce's lent her name/image to before!