January 26, 2015 | 909 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I had a generous sample of this and though I donīt like 99% of what comes on the market as celebrity-perfumes, I found myself using the sample up. My nose, actually spoiled by much more expensive and well composed perfumes, couldnīt detect the usual "cheap" note in this very affordable scent. It smells like berries and vanilla, and a bit of amber to me, so it is sweet, but still not overly so or intrusive. The musky note I couldnīt detect. For me, itīs a cuddly comfort scent with a slightly sexy side. It certainly isnīt an very unusual scent, and there are indeed perfumes which are more complex and unique, so Iīll give it only four lippies. But itīs nice to have, and since my sample is used up, I long for more. I guess, Iīll buy a full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

I'm not fan of Beyonce, but with all these bad reviews, I just had to try it for myself! Haha. Anyway, on paper this smelled absolutely delicious! A rich, warm, deep vanilla with a spicy/musky edge. Not bad at all to my sweet scent loving nose. On me, however, not as magical. Smelled good at first, just like on paper, but at some point it becomes so musky that turns MUSTY smelling; slightly dirty. The mustiness eventually dies down, and then it's pretty nice again - a deep, slightly spicy vanilla - but it isn't worth smelling like B. O. Too bad, otherwise, I would buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I sprayed this, and waited for the die down. I lovvvvved the way it smell on me. It smells sweet mixed with fiesty. Perfect from Beyonce', basically I wasn't surprised. I didn't buy it. It does have a dry down which is like a vanilla musk. The beginning smell reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie. I think Im gonna go head and skip this and get Miss Dior Cherie, since Cherie doesn't change at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

smells like amber and vanilla and some other nice scents that i can't really describe.I last long and i really love the scent and packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love that perfume!it's what i was looking for!a sweet fruity,amber,honeysuckle.it last pretty decent for thé price!she got a new one,elexir.so,will recommend for those who love,sweet sexy scents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this...it's vanilla-ty, spicey, and warm. Very womanly scent. I guess it's my chemistry, but it works so well. I'm not sure this smells like anything else I've smelled, although I'm sure there are others out there that have a simliar type of scent. But to me, this one is different.

The bottles never seem to be a big deal, but I like the curvy bottle, and have no problems holding it. :) I think the red color is even more sexy. :)

Overall 4 stars..the lasting power is strong, but it does tend to fade a tad bit after 4-5 hours, so I took off one lippi for that. But it is a strong scent, but then lingers into a nice soft vanilla spice scent. Very sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by erbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my top three perfumes I own...every time I wear this I get compliments on how I smell, from the first graders I teach to my boyfriend to a random person while waiting in line at the post office. MUCH better than the other scents Beyonce's lent her name/image to before!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Shazzybaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My vote for worse fragrance ever. I'm actually a Beyonce' fan... and I loved the sample of the scent that you find in magazines... but when I actually went to spray it on my skin, it had a whole different flavor... It smelled like COUGH SYRUP! I mean, who wants to smell like cough syrup? Anyways, I really wanted to like it and wanted it to be my next fragrance purchase but after the test, there is no way I could buy it. I understand all the low ratings... This is a horrible fragrance ( Sorry, Beyonce'). But, as always, to each his own. My best recommendation is to be sure to test it in person before purchasing it blindly online.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SurahBarbie

I really like the smell.i usually go for sickly sweet perfumes,this is a very womanly scent but it only lasts about half an hour on me and then its worn off??!!! I would buy again cos i love the smell but it needs to last alot longer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by poochie89

Love the smell, a little strong at first, but its not very lasting. I spray on a lot, smell like a prostitute, then about 2 hours later its gone. I don't know, I'm sure I'll go through my little bottle quickly.