July 31, 2014 | 1969 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by XCynX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love these lipsticks.Matte, great pigmentation and last for a long time.The packaging sucks.Price is great.My favorite red lipstick is from this line; Red Velvet.:) I have every color from ths line except for PINKERBELL.It seems to always be out of stock.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of these products is great for the price. The color payoff is great and they stay put for a long time. I can see them being to drying for some people but no more than any other long stay, matte lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

Love them! I saw everyone online raving about these lipsticks and had to try them. They don't sell them in Canada but I found a seller online and got 4 for around $10 which is amazing.
The colours are great, easy to apply, and highly pigmented. Even though it's matte they didn't dry my lips or settle in any lines. It gave a very silky finish with even coverage.This might also be because I prep my lips with a Chapstick and filler. It also didn't transfer much at all and stays put pretty well.
A downside is the packaging, I don't mind if it looks or feels cheap(I think it's cute) but since the lipstick sticks out its easy to snag it on the lid and smear it. People have also had problems with them breaking.
These are great though, I'd love to try more colours and would recommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Zena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a real shame we in the UK can't readily buy these lipsticks, but they are really great for the price. I usually ask my aunt when she's in the US to get me a couple lipsticks, but I had a brainwave this Winter to try on Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised seeing the range a certain seller has of the lipsticks and happy at the price. for 6 lipsticks& packaging i paid 22. Sounds a lot, but i realised that's just less than 2 Mac lipsticks!

Great quality for the price- long lasting on the lips, VERY pigmented (so last a long time), great colour range.

MY favourites:
908C sugar plum fairy- dupe for MAC's Rebel. Same colour, but less creamy in finish.
907C mauve outta here- Barbie pink
966 Don't blink pink- vibrant pink- reminiscent of MAC's Girl about town
911D- Stoplight red- dupe for MAC's Russian Red.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by M0nay07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lipstick,better then smashboxs matte lipstick imo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

greatest matte lipstick ever!!
blend into the lips beautifully,last forever!
and best part-- it is dirt cheap~

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by honeybeesting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this lipstick. Fantastic pigmentation, great colors, beautiful matte finish and great staying power, all for about $2. The packaging looks and feels cheap, but that's a small sacrifice for such a great product at this price. As a matte it's not going to feel as smooth or moisturizing as a creme lipstick but it's not terribly drying like other matte lipsticks sometimes are. At this price it's worth at least checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by dancerunner

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this lipstick! My great thanks to the MUA community for bringing it to my attention. It is matte, but not the least bit dry in my opinion. It feels luscious on the lips. In fact, my usually chapped lips have stayed well-hydrated since I started using these. Staying power is good enough, better than most but not truly all-day-lasting. I would say you can count on something like 4 hours, which is fine by me. Love the colors, especially the lovely neutral nude 902C (Bare It All), my go-to daily wear medium neutral mocha 914C (Mocha-licious), the lovely plummy 916D (Ravin' Raisin), the magnificent deep berry 918D (Cherry Bomb), and the vampy dark-blackish-purple 919B (Vamp It Up). I have been stunned at the wonderful feel of this lipstick. It feels really expensive yet I've purchased it for anywhere from 75 cents to $2 at various drugstores and even grocery stores. Packaging is cheap and difficult, but oh baby, who cares when you get to the lipstick itself! Comes in something like 20 colors. I will keep buying as long as Wet 'n' Wild keeps making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by XoxoPockii

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LIPSTICK! i just picked it up today. This amazing product made my lips smooth. It glided on very easily. I would definitely buy this again. i am hoping to get more colors soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by julieejuicee

Ummm these lipsticks are amazing, and I wish I found them sooner! I always thought I could never wear lipstick because almost all the ones i've tried, high and low end, were so drying on my lips or they would separate on my lips and look soooo bad after a few hours. My lips are chapped a lot, and lipstick would just emphasize it. I saw the good reviews on these lipsticks and gave it a shot since they were so cheap. They're actually really pigmented, they don't emphasize flakes (except the really light colors), they feel nice and non-drying, and also have a nice selection of warm toned colors. I have one color i'm not fond of (Pink Suga') but it's so cheap that I don't feel bad about it lol. I'm excited to try more colors! The packaging is a little sucky, so I might just depot them.