September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by BeautyObsessed26

I own just about every color of this lipstick. Although they are matte, they aren't too drying as long as I use a lip balm before applying. And another great thing about these lipsticks is some of the colors are duped for MAC lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

902C is a great nude shade for me, but i think the formula is a bit too matte/drying for my lips! Even after exfoliating it still settles a bit into liplines. I now use it with a shiny gloss on top or as a cream blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I have this in 3 colors and absolutely love it. i usually sheer it down because it's super pigmented, and it looks beautiful. i only really wear matte finish lipsticks and this is perfect for the price, and finish. it doesn't feel bothersome on my lips which is a plus, and it is a little drying but that's how matte lipsticks are so i can't complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought it, unlike some of the people that might be complaining. First off, it's a long wear lipstick (this is accurate, it does last hours longer than most lipsticks). Second, it's a matte lipstick (very matte, but just use gloss or balm throughout the day). I knew these two things before buying it, so no surprises. Also, the color is super pigmented, no need to layer it on for color payoff. I purchased the color Bare It All 902C and I like it. It's a very bold nude and I layer it w/ NYX Color Balm in Spasibo (also a nude color). My only complaint for this lipstick is the packaging, however everyone should know by now that Wet'n'Wild spends their money on superior product formulas rather than packaging. If you want a long wearing, highly pigmented lipstick that has more moisture and better packaging, I would definitely recommend Milani Color Statement lipsticks, but they're $6, not $2.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own probably every shade of these. Pink Sugar is a beautiful nude comparable to shades by YSL. 24 carrot is another favorite...a matte tangerine orange, so unique. All of these are incredibly pigmented and not drying if you pair with lip balm. I reach for these more than my MAC mattes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the ones I have purchased and worn. Which is Dollhouse Pink and Cherry Bomb and one more but the name escapes me. Anyways, the colors are gorgeous and they last quite awhile. I love the matte finish and how pigmented they are. Crazy cheap as is expected with WnW products and high end quality

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best lipsticks i've ever used, and I my friend, have tried probably hundreds of brands. These STAY PUT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by SuitUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Maybelline's 14-hour Super Stay stuff in Fuchsia Forever was my former staple. However, with summer coming up, I wanted to try some different colors... but to not spend a fortune, in case I didn't like it. I ended up grabbing MegaLast in Stoplight Red (911D) and ... let's just say there's no way I'm spending like 8 bucks on Maybelline's lipstick again when I can get this little beauty for two or three. I actually think it works BETTER, regardless of the price. Here's the deal: It's matte, but it doesn't dry me out at all. It does have some transfer on glasses and such, but I usually apply first thing in the morning and it doesn't actually LOOK like it's transferred off, even after lunch. It's not tacky or sticky, and it stays in place without feathering even without a lipliner. The one bad thing is that the packaging is... frankly, ridiculous. You can't completely contract the lipstick into the tube, so hell knows I'm going to nick the lipstick itself trying to put on/take off the cap when I'm in a hurry someday... but I'm willing to put up with it for the awesome price and AWESOME product.
Also, Stoplight Red itself is a drop-dead dupe for MAC Ruby Woo - minus the weird dryness and the parched lips. Weirdly, I feel like it's... better than MAC. MAC still definitely takes the packaging prize, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by bflournoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After seeing so many rave reviews about these online, I had to run out to the store and get them. The first one I purchased was the red 911 and I had to knew I had to get all the other shades. The lipsticks are greatly pigmented,long lasting and as other reviewers mentioned, they can also be drying after a long days wear. Most of them are wearable on my skin tone (revlon caramel for reference) but some do require a liner. I would say these are perfect for experimenting with colors especially since they're dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BETTER THAN ANY HIGH END MATTE LIPSTICK I HAVE TRIED!!! Highly pigmented, cheap, and fades nicely. It does come off when eating/drinking, but like I said it comes off rather evenly so it doesn't look ridiculous. Reapplying isn't an issue either because it's so cheap.
I have just two issues: the shape and the packaging. The shape of the lipstick is very blocky (not slanted like most lipsticks) so it is hard to get the corners of the lips without going outside of the lines. Also, the packaging is a little flimsy. This product is SO worth it though. Best investment I've made in a long time. Though I feel as though there could be a wider range of shades that cater to pale skin.

Overall, an AMAZING product! A must have if you want to try different shades or want something cheap and effective.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No