July 28, 2014 | 2251 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It does a good job in covering blemishes, and helps heal them, so it's a double plus. It's not a miracle worker, because you can still seem some acne scarring and what not..but it definitely makes it less obvious. I would suggest this to someone that's using concealer for the first time. The coverage is pretty decent, and it feels light :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very easy to use and i love the coverage. good for covering little pimples and red marks. the applicator is nice. added SA is also nice. could be a little cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by shopping341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product!! I use it whenever I get a pimple, and it covers it really well while clearing it up. There are only 3 small downsides: 1). The brush thing on it sucks. I put a little of the formula on my own brush instead. 2) It doesn't cover acne scars that well. It does cover them some, but they are still kinda visible. (It's great for pimples though, which is what matters since that's what it was made for). 3) It doesn't really clear up those big, painful pimples. It does cover them up and prevent them from growing larger, it just doesn't really speed up their going-away. Overall, though, it's an excellent product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by tabbyblu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I have a zit -- this works great. It is my second favorite blemish concealer in that it does actually work on the zit and in a matter of days, I see an improvement.

It doesn't cover quite as well as I'd like it to, but since it heals and covers somewhat simultaneously, I'm feelin' the love for this product.

I use Fair 01, and it's a perfect match for my skin. Love the packaging in that it's a skinny tube that is easily toted around in my purse, doesn't take up any room.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The applicator on this is really not nice, and I don't think it works that well. This isn't a bad product, I just didn't see much change from my regular concealer to using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mystikhalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only concealer I use... blends well... the applicator is nice. The only problem I have with it is I use it up too fast :-/
I also hate how this is a "new" product that replaced the last concealer I used by Neutrogena which was the same stuff I'm sure. Switching colors drives me batty!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jussbe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

good concealer

- light coverage, alittle too light for me
+ nice texture, blends ok
+ good price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0926

I really like this product because of the great coverage it has. Also, It doesnt break me out and helps reduce pimples. I saw one coming one morning and put this on and it greatly reduced it and prevented it from getting larger by night. Im def. buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the new concealer that Neutrogena launched this year in 2010. It says "MicroClear" on the packaging. I saw this at Walgreens so decided to give it a go. It was only $9.99 USD. It has decent coverage and blends very well. It contains .05% Salicylic Acid. The difference I guess between this and the other concealer they have for blemishes, I think its called SkinClearing Oil-Free Concealer, is that this has their MicroClear technology. They claim that this technology can help treat and prevent up to 90% of emerging blemishes than the leading OTC acne treatments. I am happy to use a concealer that not only has decent coverage but can also possibly treat and prevent blemishes as well. This def can be built up as well if you are looking for more of heavier coverage without looking cakey. The only thing I don't like is the doe-foot applicator. Wish this came in a squeeze tube.