Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WHY isn't this more popular? This is my HG undereye concealer. I use this in light even though i'm pretty tan. I use this because it has Salicylic acid in it and I have milia under my eyes. fml. but! this is a great concealer.

on 7/27/2010 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- hides redness WAY better than the Physician's Formula Cover Rx in Soft Green made especially for red skin
- nice liquid-y consistency
- salicylic acid for acne
- good coverage. medium-sometimes full coverage, pretty good for drugstore product

CONS:
- dries out skin and sometimes flakes :(
- cant use around edges of nose, flakes BIG TIME

but still on the hunt for a good concealer, any recommendations would be great (:

on 7/19/2010 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It does a good job in covering blemishes, and helps heal them, so it's a double plus. It's not a miracle worker, because you can still seem some acne scarring and what not..but it definitely makes it less obvious. I would suggest this to someone that's using concealer for the first time. The coverage is pretty decent, and it feels light :)

on 6/18/2010 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very easy to use and i love the coverage. good for covering little pimples and red marks. the applicator is nice. added SA is also nice. could be a little cheaper.

on 6/1/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this product!! I use it whenever I get a pimple, and it covers it really well while clearing it up. There are only 3 small downsides: 1). The brush thing on it sucks. I put a little of the formula on my own brush instead. 2) It doesn't cover acne scars that well. It does cover them some, but they are still kinda visible. (It's great for pimples though, which is what matters since that's what it was made for). 3) It doesn't really clear up those big, painful pimples. It does cover them up and prevent them from growing larger, it just doesn't really speed up their going-away. Overall, though, it's an excellent product!

on 5/30/2010 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I have a zit -- this works great. It is my second favorite blemish concealer in that it does actually work on the zit and in a matter of days, I see an improvement.

It doesn't cover quite as well as I'd like it to, but since it heals and covers somewhat simultaneously, I'm feelin' the love for this product.

I use Fair 01, and it's a perfect match for my skin. Love the packaging in that it's a skinny tube that is easily toted around in my purse, doesn't take up any room.

on 5/4/2010 5:18:00 PM

The applicator on this is really not nice, and I don't think it works that well. This isn't a bad product, I just didn't see much change from my regular concealer to using this.

on 3/24/2010 2:53:00 PM

The only concealer I use... blends well... the applicator is nice. The only problem I have with it is I use it up too fast :-/
I also hate how this is a "new" product that replaced the last concealer I used by Neutrogena which was the same stuff I'm sure. Switching colors drives me batty!

on 2/27/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

good concealer

- light coverage, alittle too light for me
+ nice texture, blends ok
+ good price

I really like this product because of the great coverage it has. Also, It doesnt break me out and helps reduce pimples. I saw one coming one morning and put this on and it greatly reduced it and prevented it from getting larger by night. Im def. buying this again!