April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by tabbyblu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I have a zit -- this works great. It is my second favorite blemish concealer in that it does actually work on the zit and in a matter of days, I see an improvement.

It doesn't cover quite as well as I'd like it to, but since it heals and covers somewhat simultaneously, I'm feelin' the love for this product.

I use Fair 01, and it's a perfect match for my skin. Love the packaging in that it's a skinny tube that is easily toted around in my purse, doesn't take up any room.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The applicator on this is really not nice, and I don't think it works that well. This isn't a bad product, I just didn't see much change from my regular concealer to using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mystikhalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only concealer I use... blends well... the applicator is nice. The only problem I have with it is I use it up too fast :-/
I also hate how this is a "new" product that replaced the last concealer I used by Neutrogena which was the same stuff I'm sure. Switching colors drives me batty!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jussbe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

good concealer

- light coverage, alittle too light for me
+ nice texture, blends ok
+ good price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0926

I really like this product because of the great coverage it has. Also, It doesnt break me out and helps reduce pimples. I saw one coming one morning and put this on and it greatly reduced it and prevented it from getting larger by night. Im def. buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the new concealer that Neutrogena launched this year in 2010. It says "MicroClear" on the packaging. I saw this at Walgreens so decided to give it a go. It was only $9.99 USD. It has decent coverage and blends very well. It contains .05% Salicylic Acid. The difference I guess between this and the other concealer they have for blemishes, I think its called SkinClearing Oil-Free Concealer, is that this has their MicroClear technology. They claim that this technology can help treat and prevent up to 90% of emerging blemishes than the leading OTC acne treatments. I am happy to use a concealer that not only has decent coverage but can also possibly treat and prevent blemishes as well. This def can be built up as well if you are looking for more of heavier coverage without looking cakey. The only thing I don't like is the doe-foot applicator. Wish this came in a squeeze tube.