October 25, 2014 | 1168 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - ColorIcon Palette in Lust [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by leeeeey

My favourite eyeshadow ever!! love the powdery texture, and long-lasting. The package is very thoughful! I will buy some more colors~

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by DebraWrd

I got this on sale at Walgreens for $2.59 on clearance. The darkest purple on the left has lasted all day as an eyeliner applied with an angled eye liner brush! The gray when applied to my eyelid didn't last long and faded on part of my eyelid. I did not use a primer but tried it on in the afternoon after I bought it. These are pretty colors! I am happy given the price paid. The little brush included I didn't use but it actually feels soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Great stuff!
    I used this everyday for months, it's soo versatile and you could use it as a night time/day time palette
    Great size, I brought this on vacation!
    Perfect amount of shimmer/matte and light/dark colours
    Really pigmented and the quality is decent
    I used the dark matte plum as an everyday eyeliner and the shimmery steel gray
    AWESOME TINGZZ

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sandaok2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product ....I couldn t see any difference between this and MAC ....just the price ..INCREDIBLE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this palette. Even my sister went out and bought this palette after seeing mines, and she's a brand snob, lol. I honestly can't wrap my head around the bad reviews and why some people don't like it?! I mean, for 5-6 dollars and you get 6 pigmented, NON chalky, matte + shimmer shades. I mean, you rarely find drugstores with matte shades, but these are pigmented AND creamy-smooth. I think some of these bad reviews are because people aren't using quality brushes, using too much shadow thus the fallout, or it's because the colors simply don't work for your skintone but I don't think it's fair to fault the palette for that! These are pigmented, so you should never have to swipe your brush back and forth to get any color, you would do fine with just *dipping* it in 1-3 times depending on the intensity you want. I've never experienced fallout with any of these colors. I was really surprised by the light matte shade in this - I even decided on not buying a MAC one because of the one included in this palette! It's not chalky at all - but for some people who don't know how to use mattes (or blend them) I could see this being a problem (ie: my younger sister).

Even if you can't make 2..3..or even 4 of the shades work for you, there's still the other two and that makes it only paying 2.50 or 3.00 per shadow. STILL worth it if you ask me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by erikahf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The whole Wet N Wild coloricon e/s palette collection is outstanding. Beautiful colors, deep, rich pigmentation, buttery soft texture and long wear. How ironic that a cheapie brand like WnW can compete and or conquer h/e brands with quality, consistency and pigmentation? I have all the 6 color e/s palettes and I LOVE them. They are beautiful and they make me giddy when I apply them. WnW did awesome with this collection, I beg that they keep it up and they can distribute the products everywhere, because it can be hard to find their items in stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by paintednightsky

I don't usually wear mattes, I'm more of a shimmer person, but both the matte and shimmer side were very nice. I especially like the dark matte purple and the red sparkled blackened plum shade. Probably the least useful color for me is the matte sort of white color since that is probably the only color that will literally look like chalk.

I'm not sure why some people are saying it is chalky? I know what chalky makeup is but this was definitely smooth to apply and pigmented. You don't need a lot of effort. I feel like a lot of reviews in general when people say it is chalky, not pigmented, etc., they usually don't have good quality brushes. Good quality brushes make all the difference in application.

The mattes applies smoothly and were very pigmented for mattes. If you like purple, you will like this palette. For reference, I buy both high end and low end makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet 'n' Wild is really stepping up their game. After using their creme eyeliner and LOVING it, and reading such positive reviews about these palettes, I was confident in giving them a try. Originally, I wanted to get "Vanity", but it was sold out... this was the next best one. I adore purple eyeshadows. In the package the colors are vibrant and beautiful, they are unique compared to the typical d/s purple eyeshadows. The cashier was even like "Wow, these are beautiful." and the girl behind me was like "I LOVE WET N WILD NOW AHHH"... It was an overwhelming wet 'n' wild fest. Most of the shadows are suprisingly pigmented and super blendable. I was shocked. The only colors I dislike are the matte white (ish), and the matte purple. The matte white.. purple color is pretty chalky. I usually can get eyeshadows to work in my favor, but this one is unmanagable. The matte purple LOOKS pretty in the pan, but no matter what I do, it makes me look like I just lost a fight. The entire shimmer side is lovely though. I would recommend this to anyone getting into makeup and who likes to play around with fun colors. I doubt I'll ever run out of this, but I would repurchase if need be.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately I had no luck with this pallette - the colours are beautiful and good pigment and should be fabulous on me, but they're not. They make the whites of my eyes look bloodshot, and my eyelids look bruised - the overall affect is tired and flat looking - ugh - I look like I've been on a bender! Not only that but after wearing some colours of the pallette today I came home to find that all the colour I had put on as liner had fallen and was now sitting under my eyes, making me look like a zombie with purple bruising under my eyes. I swept a cotton swab under my eyes and they came up completely covered in eyecolour!! It had also creased into a hard thin line in my crease that I couldn't easily blend out again. I did not use a primer, because i normally don't have to. I just did over my eyes using my Bourjois shadows (17 Prune Intense on lid and 07 Noir Emeraude as dry liner) and I look transformed, alive and sparkly, like me again. I think the two light colours are gorgeous and perhaps I can still use them, but the darker ones are terrible for me and their performance didn't cut it at all. I'm going to stick with Lise Watier, Bourjois, and other higher end selective e/s, so I can try before I buy, and return if I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Jessface2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yeah, so this palette is gorgeous! I love the purples! It really makes my brown eyes pop! The colors are creamy and highly pigmented for my NC43 skin tone! The only color I had slight problems with was the gray, shimmery color. It can be hard to blend at times. But besides that I love the palette! The price is also amazing because I got it 50% off but I would have bought it full price. Recommend it to anyone with brown eyes!