October 21, 2014 | 1302 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Galvan27

So i bought this a couple months ago just to try it out since i have always used liquid. I was amazed at how well it worked. The only down side about this prodcut is after a while of wear it the eyeliner gets on your eyelid. But for the price it's an overall good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by CatTien

I looooove this product! I use this everyday :) It has great pigmentation, comes out black and it's super cheap. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it dries out fast..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner. I have black but intend on buying more colors now that I know it is definitely worth the money! I have had no problems with it smudging or wearing off. Wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product for the price! My one complaint is that you must wash the angled applicator brush daily to avoid it getting hard and crusty. It's also really hard to remove the product from the brush after using. That's a good thing though, it means that it lasts on your eyes all day (it does!)
I've gotten to the point where I just throw away the little brush that comes with this product and use a full sized professional eyeliner brush instead- they're easier to clean and work great with this awesome eyeliner! I use both the black and the brown (coffee) and love them. My favorite ELF product ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I really like this eyeliner. Lately, I've been obsessed with easy, natural eyes and a stained lip. I've been using this daily with the Esscence gel liner brush to line my upper lash line. Even without a primer, it stays all day, doesn't smudge or fade, and is easy to apply. I take a little on my brush (Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush) and smudge it along my lash line, or make on long, clean line if I want a more clean cut look. It comes in a really nice glass (or plastic?) pot with a chic black cap. It also comes with a tiny brush, which I'll keep around because it's actually quite nice for travel or staying overnight at a friend's house. It's small, yes, but it does the job. This was 3.00 at Target. The price is low, the quality is high, and I would definitely buy this again.
Update: wouldn't repurchase, docked two lippies because I find it smudges throughout the day...not good for oily lids. But i really is a nice cream liner if your lids aren't oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Katsuida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the black one. Very affordable and great eyeliner for such a low price. Does not smudge at all during the day and stays where it's supposed to. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are pigmented and easy to work with, but they dry out so quickly. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by louisamakeup

I have the black one, and it just doesn't work for me. I do have oily eyelids, but even with an eyelid primer that makes and keeps my eyelids matte throughout the day, this is smudging like crazy about 30 minutes after application. It's quite good pigmenation though, and it's cheap, but I will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

General black liner comes in a square pot, smudges slightly throughout the day, but easy to fix and touch up. Keep the pot upside down and it won't dry out as fast learned this the hard way with my stilla Eyeliner pot which was very pricey. This was only 3$ and if it dries out fast no big deal Elf is so affordable its nice to find a line that offer so many hits for a low price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Found this for very cheap at Winners and thought I would try it out. I really like it! If you're looking for a cheap eyeliner, try it!
The little brush that comes with it sucks, but that's pretty normal.. i don't know why they bother.
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and blends nicely. It stays on pretty well throughout the day. It's a very good liner, especially for what you're paying.