November 26, 2014 | 1443 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 3:23:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is really pretty in the jar and on skin, but it kind of clashes with my olive undertones. It is a bit bright for me, and looks weird on my lips. To be honest though, I have a hard time wearing golds. Applied wet and with cooler shades, I do like this pigment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rose is beautiful. It reminds me of when the sun is setting and the entire sky turns a flushed pink/red with gold from the sun peaking through. Rose is a deep pink with gold glitter. It looks really good with other pinks, especially fuchsia pigment. I also LOVE to mix this with clear lipbalm and wear it on my lips. I did take off one lippie, though, because the texture is somewhat chunky and the sparkles tend to fall off my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iamgrape1119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! It is sooooooo gorgeous. it's a really shimmery pink w/ a strong gold undertone. I love to use it as eyeshadow and blush to brighten my face. However, I suggest using this on top of a matte lippie then add gloss b/c in that way it looks less frosty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very pretty color, but i was a little disappointed. i was expecting it to me more pink or red. instead, it turned out to be extremely gold. looked very similar to tan. i'm not too fond of the chunkiness either, but at least it blended well on my lids. i havent tried it on my cheeks or lips, but if my opinion of this changes, i'll update.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the holiday mini pigment set. Beautiful esp when mixed with gloss over lips. Haven tried on eye nor cheeks(as a muaer suggested below) but will soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by maschaa

I don't understand the whole warm/cool thing with this shade. I am extremely white (though I use selftanner, but sometimes I don't) and it looks good when I'm tanned or when I'm frozen white. I went to a wedding a while back and was in a rush and quickly decided this would look good with my outfit. I brushed it quickly on my eyelids and in my crease (no time for artistic creations with dif colors). I didn't even have time to quickly look at the results. When I came home I checked my eyes and they looked gorgeous. I couldn't believe I blended like crazy and didn't have time, it just looked very good. The color is amazing and so is the texture. So light, pigmented and almost fool proof with blending. I love it! This is def. an amazing color that everyone should own. Oh, and I'm very pale and on me it's more like a really nice reddish tone (even thought its called rose (pink) )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2005 5:23:00 AM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG! Why have I not tried this before?!? I am not terribly fond of the other pigments and I have tried several but I just got this in the Holiday mini pigments and is has been love at first use! I am a GGG/hazel eyed lass -- thought it might look good on the eyelids -- was that ever right! From there I went to my lips and I must say with this on I have the most gorgeous lips -- like jewels. Next I am going to try on the cheeks -- I am in love -- I am in heaven -- angel dust in a jar! I am NEVER going to be without this powerful powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Aerislanne

I bought a sample of this, but have decided that I NEED a fullsize of it. I've never had anything give me the same *glow* that this does - not even the infamous NARS Orgasm! I like to mix it on the back of my hand with a light lotion, and then pat it over my cheeks and blend for a sheer, glowy rosy-pink "cream" blush. Pure gorgeousness. Whatever's left over, I use on my eyelids too -- I don't find the 'chunkiness' of this to be a problem since I always use it in this form, and I like how subtle it is. This and Vanilla are what I'm planning to use when I get married, and I'm not even engaged yet :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 8:08:00 AM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this color would be so pretty with my blue eyes. But with my pale skin it just doesn't work the best for me. I prefer melon, tan, naked, pink bronze and golden olive. Disappointing since I RIS a nice sample size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by bedhead19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i l-o-v-e LOVE this rose pigment! it is so subtle, but so pretty, i can't get enough of it. i am completely lost with what to do with makeup, i admit it. i have one look (bright blush, lipgloss, nude eye shimmer) and anything else feels weird to me...i can completely incorporate this pigment into my routine look and add a little sparkle without feeling all strange about it. PLUS i can wear this on my eyes while wearing blush and not look too makeup-y. my favorite thing to do with rose pigment? i take my bubblegum bonne bell lipsmacker, crank it all the way out, dust it with rose pigment and twist it back down. that way i can add a little to my lips throughout the day with taking any loose pigment, and it always delivers the right amount of shimmer without looking frosty. anyway...love love love this pigment...so glad i swapped for it. i will never have to re-buy this, but i suggest anyone that likes a subtle pretty glow pick some up for yourself. continued >>

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No