April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shine Sensational

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by dancerchickadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Gah. This has no color whatsoever. I got Peach Sorbet a nice peachy-coraly color. When i put it on my lips, I got no color whatsoever. I'm not buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kjean05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in "Treat Me Sweet". It's a very light and shimmery pink color. Comes out almost clear on your lips. Im not a fan of the smell of this lipgloss at all, I can't even attempt to decipher what fruit it's trying to mimic. I would give this product another shot but in a darker color and in a scent I can recognize that won't make me sick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by HeyJasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

these glosses are alright. Not anything to rave about though. Its very sheer, hardly any color payoff. Not pigmented like it is in the tube. Its pricey, and tastes plasticy and smells artificial. Its ridiculously sticky and thick and goopy and ugh. there are better glosses out there, dont buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wonderful, wonderful! I have cranberry crave and freshly sliced. Both are very moisturizing, smell and taste good, and last a long time without being sticky. Very true to the colors shown in the tube! And my favorite gloss packages are squeezy tubes. Freshly squeezed is a light bubble gum pink with shimmer, but the undertones are not bright. Cranberry crave is a darkish but sheer red-pink with understated glittery shimmer, very cool toned, also not bright. VERY flattering on brunettes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by butterfly91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As a lipgloss junkie, I was a little disappointed by this gloss. I have it in Cherry Kiss and it is ridiculously sticky, tastes weird, and doesn't show up red at all, like it looks in the tube. It just really isn't my favorite which is too bad because I had a high opinion of Maybelline glosses after using the shiny-licious ones...but oh well, they are so cheap it really doesn't matter :-D

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by acpope11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought this product in glamorous guava. this color with 1 COAT goes on SOOO pink which is not really appropriate for anytime but a dramatic night look. second i couldn't decide on the smell. it was borderline gross. at first its fruity and good then disgusting the next. last, it didn't stay on long AT ALL.
BAD.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jesscvz

i have this lip gloss in freshly sliced #10 the sent is ok but the gloss itself i love. my lips look and feel great. i would buy it again but a differnt sent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by bpjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought Maybelline's Shine Sensational lip gloss in 30 Sweet Indulgence. I would describe it as a lilac-ey pink. It sort of has a metallic/shimmery sheen in the package, but it doesn't look that way on your lips, just a subtle shimmer. I think this color is perfect for spring. Very flattering. My lips stay moist, and don't develop any white slimy lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by snowpetals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in "Crushed Candy" because I love shimmery pink gloss. The color is superb and it has a light pretty color. However, I hate the taste of it, kind of like a candy cane. Luckily, the flavor doesn't last long and I keep using it because the color is so cute. Good price, would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are my favorite lipglosses at the moment. Their super shiny, smell really nice and they are just cute and easy and the price is good too. I really like the watermelon one the best but the guava one is not far behind. The formula is great really shiny but more on the slick side, not sticky.