Maybelline Shine Sensational

3.7

I have like four of these, I'm obsessed. I'm not really buying these for color though, I just love the smells! I have the peach sorbet one, freshly sliced, some mocha or latte one and the melon one. They last on me for probably about an hour, but I'm not one to want wet, greased up looking lips, I just like the moisterized look lol. So if your looking for high pigmentation, vinyl looking lips, I wouldn't get these. But if you like fruity, smell good cute lip glosses, I would get some! Btw, they sort of remind me of victoria's secret beauty rush ones.

on 7/29/2010 3:11:00 PM

I quite like this for a drug store lip gloss. I have Berry Bella which is a nice raspberry color that gives my lips a little natural color boost and shine without overdoing it. Its an easy gloss to throw in your pocket and apply with a mirror while you are on the go. I like the taste and texture as well, not super sticky. Its my day to day go to lip gloss, isn't expensive and you can find it in any drugstore.

on 7/19/2010 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS: Nice packaging, good price

CONS: Smell, texture.

This stuff was just god awful! Perhaps I've been spoiled recently by the higher end lip glosses, but really? Does it have to be so slimy?! The texture of this product is disgusting to say the least, and the off smell doesn't help either. I've used this lip gloss maybe a total of two times and I will never pick it up again. Total waste of money. continued >>

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Gah. This has no color whatsoever. I got Peach Sorbet a nice peachy-coraly color. When i put it on my lips, I got no color whatsoever. I'm not buying this again.

on 6/18/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this product in "Treat Me Sweet". It's a very light and shimmery pink color. Comes out almost clear on your lips. Im not a fan of the smell of this lipgloss at all, I can't even attempt to decipher what fruit it's trying to mimic. I would give this product another shot but in a darker color and in a scent I can recognize that won't make me sick.

on 6/17/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

these glosses are alright. Not anything to rave about though. Its very sheer, hardly any color payoff. Not pigmented like it is in the tube. Its pricey, and tastes plasticy and smells artificial. Its ridiculously sticky and thick and goopy and ugh. there are better glosses out there, dont buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wonderful, wonderful! I have cranberry crave and freshly sliced. Both are very moisturizing, smell and taste good, and last a long time without being sticky. Very true to the colors shown in the tube! And my favorite gloss packages are squeezy tubes. Freshly squeezed is a light bubble gum pink with shimmer, but the undertones are not bright. Cranberry crave is a darkish but sheer red-pink with understated glittery shimmer, very cool toned, also not bright. VERY flattering on brunettes!

on 5/28/2010 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As a lipgloss junkie, I was a little disappointed by this gloss. I have it in Cherry Kiss and it is ridiculously sticky, tastes weird, and doesn't show up red at all, like it looks in the tube. It just really isn't my favorite which is too bad because I had a high opinion of Maybelline glosses after using the shiny-licious ones...but oh well, they are so cheap it really doesn't matter :-D

on 5/25/2010 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this product in glamorous guava. this color with 1 COAT goes on SOOO pink which is not really appropriate for anytime but a dramatic night look. second i couldn't decide on the smell. it was borderline gross. at first its fruity and good then disgusting the next. last, it didn't stay on long AT ALL.
BAD.

on 5/20/2010 10:58:00 AM

i have this lip gloss in freshly sliced #10 the sent is ok but the gloss itself i love. my lips look and feel great. i would buy it again but a differnt sent.

Popular Lip Glosses