Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover

4.2

Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 1/23/2005 1:54:00 PM

This is one miraculous eye makeup remover. It's pricey - US $23 - but I needed an eye makeup remover and am a huge Clarins fan, so I figured I'd try it out. Oh. My. God. Removes everything instantly with no tugging or oiliness (you do get a very SLIGHT slickness, but you'll be too busy staring in awe at your suddenly-makeup-free eyes to think it any consequence). Worth every penny of the price. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

on 12/2/2004 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just have to dab the solution on a cotton pad and place it on my eye-lids for a few seconds and viola all mascara removed. does not sting too and very moisturising for the eye lashes. :)

on 9/26/2004 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I totally disagree with the previous review.For me this is the best eye makeup remover.I love it,s greasenest coz lives my eyelashes and lids hydrated and found very easy to remove every makeup whithout any effort,so my poor eyelashes don,t drop so much.Not expensive i think for the quality you get and nice packaging.Of course i will repurchase this forever.

on 5/31/2004 4:28:00 AM

I actually bought this product twice. The first time I tried it, it made my eyes itch like crazy. It's still greasy, but you can never have a non-greasy bi-phase makeup remover. I returned it, and a month later I decided to give it another chance. I still didnt like it. Same thing happened - made my eyes all itchy. I didnt like the design of the cap because when I opend it, the little piece of plastic inside that 'locks' it, broke! It DID not take out my mascara instantly like it claimed. It's average for a bi-phase MU remover. To me, bifacil is the greasiest. Chanel's is the least. Clarins is in the middle. I'm a sucker for department store cosmetics. I havent found a good Mu remover that would take off my waterproof mascara, so I took the easy way out and just stopped wearing waterproof mascara for now. Speaking of the devil - clarins MU removere did not take my YSL waterproof luxurious mascara in purple off. it took almost 10 wipes for me, plus after I wash my face, i saw racoon eyes, so i had to wipe the rest off with kiehl's MU remover. To remove my makeup, I have 3 products already. I use YSL gentle eye makeup remover, then i do my whole face with dior cleansing water, and wash my face with whatever cleanser I have around, and I have to get rid of the left over mascara with Kiehls because it's gentle and I dont need to re-wash my face again....So i guess i'm still searching for a good MU remover... bleh

on 5/27/2004 9:37:00 PM

By far the best eye MU remover I have ever tried. The biphasal formula works to get all that waterproof mascara and eyeline off quickly! Awsome product!

on 4/22/2004 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Great product! Removes all my waterproof and long-lasting eye makeup. Doesn't sting my eyes and the price is not too bad. Will keep buying it. EDIT: I find it difficult to remove my new HR vertigenous waterproof mascara. Don't know if it's something to do with the masacara or this remover.

on 3/24/2004 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great product,doesn't irritate my eyes and is very effective. removes all makeup gently. highly recommended. I used up many bottles of this and will continue to repurchase.

on 3/11/2004 11:04:00 PM

THE BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER ON THE MARKET!!!! BY FAR!!!!!

on 1/1/2004 9:58:00 PM

This is by far the BEST eye makeup remover I have ever used! It's gentle, removes stubborn waterproof mascara with no problem and you don't need to use a lot, so it lasts a good while. The fragrance is light and it feels good on my eyes -- I don't mind that it's a bit oily. Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover is definitely worth the money in my opinion and I recommend it to everyone who wears eye makeup -- especially waterproof mascara.

on 12/10/2003 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is the ultimate eye makeup remover. I first tried the Gentle remover based on product reviews, but it wasn't very effective at removing my mascara or eyeliner. So, I exchanged it for the Instant remover and am pleased with it. It's a dual-phase type that you need to shake (like Lancome's Bi-Facil) but isn't greasy at all. I usually use Kiehl's Supremely Gentle remover but not all stores carry Kiehl's products. I love Clarins products!