October 25, 2014 | 1016 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2004 4:28:00 AM More reviews by closetbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually bought this product twice. The first time I tried it, it made my eyes itch like crazy. It's still greasy, but you can never have a non-greasy bi-phase makeup remover. I returned it, and a month later I decided to give it another chance. I still didnt like it. Same thing happened - made my eyes all itchy. I didnt like the design of the cap because when I opend it, the little piece of plastic inside that 'locks' it, broke! It DID not take out my mascara instantly like it claimed. It's average for a bi-phase MU remover. To me, bifacil is the greasiest. Chanel's is the least. Clarins is in the middle. I'm a sucker for department store cosmetics. I havent found a good Mu remover that would take off my waterproof mascara, so I took the easy way out and just stopped wearing waterproof mascara for now. Speaking of the devil - clarins MU removere did not take my YSL waterproof luxurious mascara in purple off. it took almost 10 wipes for me, plus after I wash my face, i saw racoon eyes, so i had to wipe the rest off with kiehl's MU remover. To remove my makeup, I have 3 products already. I use YSL gentle eye makeup remover, then i do my whole face with dior cleansing water, and wash my face with whatever cleanser I have around, and I have to get rid of the left over mascara with Kiehls because it's gentle and I dont need to re-wash my face again....So i guess i'm still searching for a good MU remover... bleh

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Clarinsgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far the best eye MU remover I have ever tried. The biphasal formula works to get all that waterproof mascara and eyeline off quickly! Awsome product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 7:14:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! Removes all my waterproof and long-lasting eye makeup. Doesn't sting my eyes and the price is not too bad. Will keep buying it. EDIT: I find it difficult to remove my new HR vertigenous waterproof mascara. Don't know if it's something to do with the masacara or this remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product,doesn't irritate my eyes and is very effective. removes all makeup gently. highly recommended. I used up many bottles of this and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lotti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THE BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER ON THE MARKET!!!! BY FAR!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2004 9:58:00 PM More reviews by davakian

This is by far the BEST eye makeup remover I have ever used! It's gentle, removes stubborn waterproof mascara with no problem and you don't need to use a lot, so it lasts a good while. The fragrance is light and it feels good on my eyes -- I don't mind that it's a bit oily. Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover is definitely worth the money in my opinion and I recommend it to everyone who wears eye makeup -- especially waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 4:14:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the ultimate eye makeup remover. I first tried the Gentle remover based on product reviews, but it wasn't very effective at removing my mascara or eyeliner. So, I exchanged it for the Instant remover and am pleased with it. It's a dual-phase type that you need to shake (like Lancome's Bi-Facil) but isn't greasy at all. I usually use Kiehl's Supremely Gentle remover but not all stores carry Kiehl's products. I love Clarins products!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2002 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Emily

I received some sample bottles of this from lovely MUAer Deni, who is a counter mgr for Clarins.

I really like it! It truly does take off eye makeup instantaneously...or, there is no pulling and tugging involved. I sweep it across my lids and then once again under my eyes and they're clean. It does remove heavy eye makeup well...the first time I used it was after a Dior MA applied LOTS of eye makeup on me. I would definitely recommend this. Since I use Cetaphil in the winter, this is great for getting the eye makeup off that Cetaphil will not!

A *touch* greasy, but that doesn't bother me b/c I just use it on the eyes, and follow up with washing my face, so all remnants are gone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2002 11:00:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

This has become my favorite eye makeup remover and I've tried most of the brands out there from dept store to drugstore. Instant Eye Make-up Remover removes all of my waterproof mascara, maybe not in an instant as the name implies but pretty darn quick. (It is the blue liquid one with the two levels that you shake to mix.) My eyes are very sensitive and I wear contacts so I was looking for something that removed ALL of my eye make-up without stinging my eyes or leaving a film on my contacts. This is it;it does it all. I will never be without this product.