September 19, 2014 | 1940 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this to replace my dried up Plush Lash. The brush is great and the formula is a nice smooth black. It doesn't flake off during the day.
Repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jzmcgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the brush. Its easy to use and allows me to get in real close and get my smallest lashes in the corners. I think it works best with MAC lash prep n prime. When i use these 2 products toghether people ask me if im wearing fake lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT 03/28/12---I will absolutely NOT repurchase any Estee Lauder products until they choose to quit misleading their customers about animal testing and fully commit to a no animal testing policy. Shame because I buy this religiously for me and my girlfriend.

Right now this is my favorite mascara. I would never have chosen this if I had seen the brush so I'm glad I wasn't prejudiced. Definitely defines. No flaking which is huge for me. I have such fussy eyes. Everything, including sunshine, irritates them which is why I do not wear a lot of eye makeup. This seems to curl and overall looks nice. I would purchase this again as I see this as a good value considering how drugstore products keep creeping up. Might I still be tempted to try something else? Always.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Ingenue01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara that MAC has ever made. They are NOT known for doing well in this department. But this mascara lengthens and separates with NO gunk or clumping! That's a first for them. I typically shy away from MAC mascaras because I've been disappointed so many times. The only issue I have with it is, it could stand to volumize a bit more. It's a good BASIC mascara, but not the right product if you're looking for really thick, dramatic lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lucky27

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this mascara, it's actually pretty decent. I was not sure about the brush but it definitely separates the lashes. I need to put on a lot of coats for thickening and because of that I doubt I would purchase again. I definitely need some thickening.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

I'm not impressed with this mascara. But then again, I haven't been impressed by any of MAC's mascaras. Just for reference, I am a YSL faux cils, Loreal Voluminous and Lancome mascara fan. I look for a mascara to make my lashes pop with volume and a little length. This doesn't do either. It does define lashes but thatís about it. If you are looking for a product that makes your eyelashes look darkened a tad -- this is for you. Otherwise, save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Lulu7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this mascara out since some of the Gurus on Utube where raving about it and so I really wanted to love it but found it to be just "meh". I thought I was going to like the brush since I really hate mascaras with big brushes and usually go for the skinny plasticy kinds and found mascara with these types of brushes to work for me. Its really dark and it separates well but for me that is about it. It doesnt really keep a curl nor volumize or lengthen. Its not going to give you the falsies look. I would need to layer this mascara with another mascara that is going to lengthen or volumize so its an okay mascara but not so impressed and I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by oldfashionluvergirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I am in love with this mascara. I does not make my lashed clumpy like Zoom Lash Black( which stung my eyes so bad I wanted to just leave the mascara on my eyes and forget about it). This mascara separates and lengthens my lashes wonderfully! It also comes off easily too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by SassyLinzy

great for Separating lashes , I would use a volumizing mascara in conjunction with it..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Mascara!
I tried Zoom Lash & i thought it was OK, but this 1 is BEST mascara ive tried (its def. MAC's best). Its not expensive, it doesnt clump & best of all it makes my lashes look fake lol. They look soo much longer after i apply the studio fix mascara. Im thinking about buying a back already becuase i heard its l/e, i really hope its not

Everyone go check this mascara out!