Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methicone, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, May Contain: Iron Oxides

on 11/8/2011 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

First off, I know this is under eye concealer, but i used it on my blemishes and acne scars and I LOVE IT!! I bought the shade light medium and it really works for me. The consistency is very creamy but provides great coverage. I set it with a powder and it looks great. The other concealer I was using tends to look cakey and dry but this remains natural looking while providing amazing coverage on my blemishes. I'm going to stick to my Physicians Formula concealer for my eyes since the darkest shade seems to work perfect for an under eye concealer and brightener since I have medium tan skin tone.

on 10/17/2011 3:19:00 PM

I had a coupon for this concealer AND it was on sale (Bonus!). I tried it & like it a lot. It's a pretty light concealer; however, you CAN build it up to provide more full coverage with it. I use it under my eyes & it doesn't crease or settle into any tiny wrinkles.

on 10/14/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a good concealer, Not the best, but it does the job. It does conceal my undereye dark circles and its goes on smooth on the skin, i wish the packaging wasnt a screw top though. This doesn't do a good of a job at concealing pimples, But that wasn't the purpose of the concealer, it says its an undereye concealer anyway. Overall, it does conceal dark circles cause of the color of the concealer, but doesn't conceal redness from big zits! I have the color 210 which is great for my yellow skin tone

on 10/11/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Another flop from CG. I purchase this concealer for $13.49 in the shade "Light/Medium". I really liked the light/medium shade and it matched my skintone nicely. However, that was the only thing I like about this concealer. The texture was greasy and it lacked coverage. This concealer is very poor at concealing dark cirlces. I do not recommend this. I returned this after one use.

on 10/5/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Q: Why are drugstore prices climbing higher? A: because quality is improving. Proof: this product. Doesn't 100% conceal dark circles like MAC concealer, but i prefer this because it doesn't look overly made-up and unnatural. V good quality. Still moaning about the price (about 15 bucks) as i think high street m/u companies hav an obligation to set lower prices than high end, bcuz that's the basic appeal for most consumers. Otherwise, why not spend a marginally higher price on big brands??

on 9/17/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always had a hard time finding a concealer to cover my dark circles. I am 26, have always had dark circles - people have always asked me (how nice) if I am tired or iron deficient. So I get sick of being asked if I'm sick when it's genetics. I went through tons of concealers before finally spending too much money on this one.. Although, when something works and is a miracle product, the amount of money spent becomes less of a factor, in my opinion.. I fell in love with this concealer the first time I used it. I have it in the light-medium shade number 215 I think it is.. I don't believe the white "moisturizer" supposedly by Olay's Regenerist line has any effect on the color the concealer comes out to be.. It is creamy, blends seamlessly - I have dry skin and can use this anywhere I want extra coverage, in particular the places on my face that tend to be dry and crack.. like the sides of my nose where before I can barely put any foundation - this concealer does moisturize, it does cover.. i don't cake it on under my eyes - I have deep shadows there as well as circles but with this concealer the dark circles are gone - there will always be a shadow there but the light reflecting "pigments" in this concealer do brighten this up considerably. Unless I splurge and find an amazing concealer not tested on animals and paraben free I would repurchase although this is lasting so long I don't think I will need to for at least a year. Price is too high for drugstore, covergirl in particular- maybe they should put it in the same section with all the other Regenerist products and people would consider it more as part of the Regenerist line rather than CG.. idk, just saying lol

UPDATE: THIS IS ADVERTISED AS AN UNDER-EYE CONCEALER - USE IT ON BLEMISHES AND U MAY END UP WITH CYSTS!! I'm taking another lippie off because it is not versatile enough to use for everything. Don't even try using it where you have acne prone skin - I know it is the reason I keep getting breakouts in exactly the same places! This concealer is doing it!

on 8/3/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this for eye circles. A cosmetician recommended this to me for extremely red pimples because she said coverups meant for eyes have much better coverage. She was right! It covers pimples & redness very well & stays on all day. Took a lippie off because it's expensive ($13 and you dont get much, but you dont need much) a bit transferable and I don't like the white swirl. It is WHITE therefore making my pimples more prominent. such a stupid idea. But I will avoid the white & repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have 3 of these: 1 for when I'm tan, 1 for when I'm not, and 1 that is the 'color corrector' (yellow)

I have dark under eyes and some puffiness that I inherited from my father, with very fair skin I inherited from my mother.. not such an attractive combo... I am always on the look out for a nice under eye concealer. I was so hopeful about this that I bought both the concealer the correcter thinking it would be a hit.

first thing I want to say is that the 'swirl' is really annoying. The product come out much lighter once mixed, so it's really a shot in the dark picking the right colors, and of course the drugstore has no testers. It's also rather pointless. It's supposedly some kind of 'serum' but it is no different in consistency from the color swirl and it doesnt do jack to moisturize the area - in fact I find it rather dry.

yet, despite being dry, it manages to to crease like a mother... it's just dd - both oily & dry. strange.

I will say it has very nice pigmentation, and covers well if you dont have a lot of fine lines. I am in my mid 20s and have always been avid about wearing SS, so I dont have much in the way of wrinkles, but this manages to make it look like I do.

also, the yellow corrector is such a bad color - used alone or under the concealer, it looks super grey on me, and my skin is yellow tones, so that just baffles me.

I also tried this as a primer/base for eyeshaow, because it feels like just the right consistency for that (like a paint pot, almost) but it creased and did not last long at all.

I do, however like it for blemishes, but you have to use it right. I tried dabbing it on at first and it just looked really cakey in the area I was trying to conceal. But, if I use a *very* small concealer brush and put it just on the blemish/dark spot it really gives good coverage and allows me to keep the rest of my skin nearly bare, which I like. (not a fan of the obvious foundation look personally) the only problem is I need to touch it up midday because it doesn't last all day & I've tried it with various primers & finishing powders. It really is a shame because I have a hard time finding blemish concealers I like at the drugstore now that Maybelline dream mouse concealer is DC'd

I have moved on to Benefit Bo-oing, which is working well. I dong think bo-oing is as pigmented as CG, but it lasts a heck of a lot longer. I'll probably keep using is on casual days unitl I use it up, but I wont be repurchasing.

on 7/22/2011 12:10:00 PM

This stuff sucks. It will work alright if you have oily skin, but anything normal to dry it will remain quite visible and refuse to blend. Then I accidentally left the lid off for a few hours and it was entirely ruined, becoming extremely thick and unusable. I wasn't terribly upset about this however. I was sick of the reverse dry raccoon eye. And honestly, I paid much more than I should have for a drugstore product anyways. Moving on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm editing my response here... The more I use this, the more I like it. Before, I was using the wrong color, and it looked bad. Apparently "very light" is only for ghosts. I'm a redhead, and I can count on one hand the number of people I've met who are lighter than I am, but I am not "very light." The regular "light" color is perfect, and looks awesome. My local Walgreens is renovating, and the lighting in there makes all the colors look the same. I had to take it out in the daylight to get a good idea of the real color.

I was hesitant at first to buy something that said "age" in the title, since I'm 29, and I'd like to think that I'm young enough that I don't need anti aging products, but if I have dark circles to cover up, maybe it's time. I would have bought this a long time ago if it didn't say it had "Oil of old lady" in it. Ok, so it says "Oil of Olay," but I think of old ladies when I hear that, and I'm not ready to think of myself as old or aging. I just get a little tired looking sometimes.