September 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by LashLine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm medium with yellow undertones (NC30), and this looked horrible on me!
    It completely and totally washed me out. Part of the issue could be that my lips have a bit red tone, so true nudes don't really work for me but I keep on trying to find the right one!

So it doesn't work for me, but I have other issues - although it has a creamy texture and glides on easily, it is SO streaky. Crazy streaky.
    It's decently pigmented, but because it is uneven, it ends up looking like a hot mess.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love the colour a nice pinky peachy nude that does not wash me out, I'm NC 35-40 for reference. I find it smooth and easy to apply. I had to take one lippie off because of the smell I can't stand the smell it smells like bug spray to me LOL. Oh well still a nice colour though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by missodysseus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is really cute and it doesn't look cheap. The lipstick is easy to put on but not very pigmented. My lips are slightly red so because it's a bit sheer it goes on my lips like a light pink even with build up. I like the color it leaves it's just not much of a nude on me. i'd get it again just because finding a pink that works on me is hard and since this looks like a pink on me and it isn't ugly I might as well use it as a pink. I expensive at CVS 11.29, like... if you're already willing to dish out that much go to sephora or mac and dish out just a couple of bucks (literally 3 or 4 dollars more) for a better lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has becomed my favorite Nude lipstick. I haven't been able to put it down.
    It is a very soft peachy pink color.
    Texture is creamy but not slippery like other lipsticks.
    It does last a long time.
    Pingmentation is very nice and it gives you a full coverage.
    Overall I really like this lipstick and will definetly be buying it more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by chickieboo44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of trouble finding lighter lipsticks for my skin (especially nudes) that won't wash me out, and this one doesn't. You do have to swipe it on your lips a few times over to build up the color but then it is really nice. It's also really creamy/matte which is lovely. And if you put a little bit of clear gloss over it, it gives it a nice pop!

If you have dry lips, this lipstick will show it, so you need to exfoliate your lips and make sure they are hydrated before hand.

Overall, for the price, this is a great lipstick and I will be using it like crazy. I finally found my "every day" lipstick! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Really nice nude color, its not a complete nude color- its got a hint of pink in it so it doesn't wash me out completely! It looks great with my fair skin tone! Its creamy and lasts pretty long. Love it! It is a little pricey though, i got it for $17.95 at Big W here in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by jdsmom247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shade, creamy formula & cute packaging. By itself this lipstick is a no-go basically horrible on me..looks too ashy & gives my entire face a washed out look. It looks best when paired with a dark lip liner & lip gloss preferably Revlon Super Lusterous or paired with a darker nude or brown lipstick like Revlon's Mink lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by glitterandsmut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

My HG nude lip color. Unfortunately I did have to take one lippie off because the formula is really temperamental when it comes to lip gloss. It will crease up and set into the fine lines of your lips when certain lip glosses are applied on top. Otherwise this is perfect. I have very fair skin with golden undertones and super pigmented lips. This color is enough to give me that nude lip, without making me look like I have no lips. Its perfect on me because a little of the pink comes through from my own pigmentation, but I can see that for cooler undertones this would be too brown. Packaging is so pretty, the plush matte black tube being one of my favorite lipstick packaging (especially for a ds brand!) and the Revlon brand name stamped into the lipstick itself is reminiscent of higher brands. All in all, a definite favorite for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulHatred

I've been searching for a good nude lipstick because I lost the one I had from CG, and they discontinued it. I bought Soft Nude because of all the great reviews. The packaging and design of the tube is adorable. The application of it on my lips not so adorable. It washes me out and is not flattering on me at all. I've tried putting different colored lipglosses over it and it still doesn't work. I also dislike the texture of it. People rave about how creamy it is. I disagree..I don't think it goes on very well. It also makes my lips look dry and flaky when they're not! This color would look best on people with naturally pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CMcNChrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick but it kind of made my lips a little ashy. I'll wear it with a lip liner or put some clear lip gloss over it. This is not my favorite lipstick. Instead I bought MAC "Sandy B" which look better for my skin tone.