September 2, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by suanle23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I have a lot better luck with UD primers and Mac Paints. Although the color of this primer is beautiful, my eyeshadow creased after a few hours of wearing this.
I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ihasa

I want to love this product, I really do - but as an eye primer, it's a bust for me.

I love the consistency and that it's tinted, but after just an hour or so I end up with major shadow crease lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Review as a eyelid primer: Start off by saying I used to love Benefit but now I am slowly getting a wee bit disappointed. There claims don't seem to stand up for a few of their product this one being one of them. Yesterday I wore it over my eyelids and then applied a Maxfactor cream eyeshadow. It creased in 2 hours. I have seen this happen with powder shadows too.

I do have oily eyelids, dry to combo everywhere else, no blemished or acne or anything. So generally well behaved skin.

The main job of a primer is to not let shadow 'stray' so whats up benefit ?

I will try it under eye and review how it behaved. I have drier under eye....but oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by CarlyLively

I am absolutely in love with this product. It is very pricey, but its worth every penny for me. I not only use it on my eyes before applying shadows but I also use it on any blemish or spots I might have after applying concealer. It stays on all day and helps reduce the appearance of spots. It gives you a flawless look, it doesn't clump. I also applied it before using dollar store bought loose glitter (which for most people I would never recommend using on your eyes) but it made it stick all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a trail product as i was having difficulties finding a decent primer, and i'm afraid to say its not really that great. After putting it on in the morning i would say it lasts for around 4 hours before creasing starts, and by the end of the day its severe creasing and dull eye shadow.

It goes on very easy and you need only a tiny amount but it turns quite powdery quickly. Though due to its colour it doesn't intefier with eye shadow pigment.

I had real hopes for this but for the price its really no better then an average primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I would buy this again if they would fix the packaging. I think this would suit a tube and doe foot applicator package perfectly. As far as the primer itself, it is my second favorite after the old Kat Von D primer. This is a little thinner and not as opaque as the Kat Von D primer but still a lot more so than other skin colored liquid eye primers. I prefer it under the eye with a touch of concealer or foundation to hide dark spots. I think this would be my new holy grail if they would just change that packaging over to be more like the primer's sample packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by JubliantUvula

The only primer that works for me! This is a bit expensive ($26) but it is a dryer formula and works great! The pump is annoying and always give you too much, but it is well worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this primer to be very drying on my eyes, which is a first for me. I have tried other primers such as Too Faced, Urban Decay, and LORAC. Also, I did not like the applicator it came in since it is unsanitary and you can not control the amount of product that is dispensed. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a kit with some other deluxe samples from either Ulta or Sephora, and I have to say that I loved it at first, but it expires so fast! I've had it 4-6 months, and it has separated into some sort of oily substance and pigment. It will not work anymore (I've tried mixing it and they will not mix) and I still have a ton of product left in the bottle. I'm dumbfounded that this product is $30 regularly. At that price, it should work flawlessly for a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this primer...does exactly what it should.