August 20, 2014 | 1434 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

One of the employees at Ulta used this product on my cheeks and I loved it! I went back to purchase it in my next trip and am so glad I did!

Sugarbomb gives my cheeks a really nice shimmer for the summer and a very nice coral/pink coloring. I tend to use it over cream blushes and cheek tints to give it a little more color and to add a little bit of highlight to the creams/tints. It blends out easily and is a very buildable color.

My only complaint would be the packaging, as the top tends to loosen over time, as other Benefit boxed products do.

I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is more than a decent blush for my NC 20 skin. It is uas sheer as I wantit and still noticable. It is great for every day use and don't think it is too shimmery. In Greece though it seems too expensive for a cartboard paper packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

Amazing! Not as pigmented as Coralista or Bella Bamba, but the colour that is produced from swirling the three shades is stunning. It looks so natural and i get a tonne of compliments when wearing it! Indeed, it does last ages! For some reading my yellow/orange/peach colour isn't wearing down as much as the others, but its probably my fault in the way that i blend it. Kudos to whoever artistically illustrated the packaging its so cute. When you compare benefits gorgeous packaging to boring old MAC or NARS, you see why you'd pay a bit for a blush like this. Its well thought out from every single angle.

I cant tell you how much i love this. If you are hesitant, get the sales assistant to pop some on you, otherwise, hop down to Benefit, stat. Because you are missing out on one of the best-kept beauty secrets :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by cessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh how I love this product!
Not only did it last forever but its by far the most pigmented blusher I've ever bought. Be warned though, use it sparingly because its more pigmented than you may suspect!
I simply adore the colours swirled together but I had such the love affair with the peachy colour in the quad. I wish BeneFit sold it separately, it was what I feel Georgia should have been.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product about one year ago and I only hit pan about a month ago. This colour is perfect for me and catches the light perfectly without being overly shimmery or containing glitter. You can use the brush in a certain way to make sure you get more of the dark pink etc if you so wish. I like to mix it up though and get the benefit (get it!?) of all the colours.
I feel as if I am too pale for Thrrob or Coralista so I feel this is perfect for me. The product costs 23.50 but if you use if every day (say once a day) for a year thats 0.06 per application! Brilliant value!!!!! :D Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jesskimo89

I had never tried Benefit cosmetics before and was curious/in need of a nice blush, so I decided to give Sugarbomb a try! I really like it as a blush- it isn't too bright and you have the ability to make it as light or dark as you wish. I really LOVE the shimmery effects it has- if you're not looking for shimmer, don't be scared it isn't TOO shimmery- I actually put on a highlighter on top. I gave it an overall rating of a 3 because it doesn't seem to last all day- I'm not really sure how long it lasts because I don't pay too much attention to my makeup through-out the day. It is WAY too expensive for the product, but most makeup is over-priced anyway. If I buy it again, it will be on ebay!!! The packaging is cute- I really like the box because it's convinient and if I drop it, it doesn't break!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by LadyIrene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be frank, I really wanted to get Dandelion from Benefit Cosmetics but when I tested Sugarbomb and Dandelion at Sephora, I instantly fell in love with this sugar rush flush blush! (: This one has a lot of gold shimmers which is perfect for warm tones. (I'm Asian, NC20) since it's a four-colors-in-one-box type, you can easily create a unique color, mixing only the two rose colors, etc. (it suits for all looks!) A must have!

The cons would be: 12g-$28 (too much! I would rather buy one that's about 5g and pay less) the brush, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

lately, i've been really enjoying blushes that give off a healthy glow rather than looking like i have straight up blush on. This does just that. It's a sheer peachy-pink color with shimmer in it. i swirl my Mac 168 brush in it and apply to the cheeks working it back and up towards the temple. i love the healthy look it gives. my skin is about an nc25, and this shows up quite subtly. I probably wouldn't recommend for dark skintones since it is quite sheer. Not sure if it is buildable, but it might be too shimmery if built up to work for a dark skintone. for my light skin, this is perfect, natural, and not too shimmery.
i've been using this practically every day this week and that is quite rare for me. It seems to last well throughout the day too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by meenutza

I really loved this product from the first moment i tryed it on.. when the sales girl put it on my cheeks it was instant love.. i have a fair skin and i really enjoyed the way it compliments my face.. i wouldn't repurchase it 'cuz it's not really that cheep, and i usually like to try new products until i'll find THE ONE :).. all in all.. i really like it and i've been using it ever since i bought it..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by counterlydefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

this is absolutely a gorgeous blush. the moment i put it on my cheek, i was wowed. i wore it to nap for a couple hours, and i woke up still having glowy cheek colors. i also love the scent of this. it is gonna be a staple product in my makeup collection.