October 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for quite awhile now, and will likely re-purchase when I run out, but it seems to be lasting me awhile, (a little goes a long way with this product), which is good because it is quite $$$. I believe I paid around $30 cdn. for 0.33 oz. I am NC 25 and use the 002 beige, which is a pretty good match, and covers my moderate blue-ish undereye circles well and brightens the eye area quite nicely. I do use this over an eye cream, my eye area can be quite dry and I do have some fine lines, which it can settle in if I use to much, but really, show me a concealer when you're in your 40's that won't....:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ieatmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this concealer. I used the ivory shade which is very light, but find it covers any imperfections on my neck or jawline better than a darker concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by kalikabarlow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous concealer. It really does cover really well and I really think it's worth every penny. Though I did buy it online waaaay cheaper than the RRP.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by VogueGrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product creases like crazy, no matter how much I apply! It does nothing to cover my dark circles. I also found the colors to be an artificial looking yellow. I have pretty warm-toned skin too. No bueno IME!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice multi-purpose concealer, which I bought with the intention to use it on my undereye area on days when I'm feeling a bit drab. So far, it fulfils my expectations; it covers well, lasts OK, and the colour (#1) is believable and neutral in tone. I tend to like Dior's foundation colours as well. As for downsides, I don't find this concealer particularly moisturising. It tends to stick to drier areas, and reapplication can be hard. So I recommend that you moisturise well before using it. Also, I think the texture is a bit thick compared to my other favourite (now dc'd according to rumour), HR Magic Concealer, but that's not a serious flaw. Unless I find something better, I'll probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great concealer, for under eye circles and acne. I'd not recommend this to people with dry skin though, because it enhances dry patches like crazy...
Pro: -You'll most likely find a color which fits you quite well.
-It's moisturizing
-It lasts ''for ever''
-Great for concealing both blue and dark under eye circles
-Doesn't wear off easily

Con: -It's very sheer, my foundation is thicker
-enhances dry patches
-Not suitable for people with very a very pink undertone, as the
colors are quite yellow
An all over good product in my opinion ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm an NW15-20 and I got the lightest colour 01. Love the texture - smooth and creamy yet light with good coverage. A little seriously goes a long way with this product - which is fantastic meaning I can really get my money's worth out of this product. I have 1 gripe about this product though - I really wish they had a larger colour range besides the tiny 4 colour range. While 01 is a fairly decent match, it's not a perfect match. Having only 4 colours is really limiting for such a great product imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by elecksia

Wow! -this is just wow! i have had had so many concealers allthough thhis isnt the best coverage and i have very dark circles that i am desperate to hide it makes up for it in the naturalness of the look and the smoothness of the consistancy and application, it stays put , doesnt settle into lines which is what the mac moisture cover does which is crap, but above all it does what it says on the tin! which is the skin perfecting, i totally didnt believe it could do that but it does, my undereye which i believe has prematurley aged has never looked so good! i feel confident now and skin looks so healthy and youthful- its amazing! im wrinkle free! im in love! HG

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by wonderdreamz

Reference; NC 30
Shade bought : Honey 003

I craved for this concealer once i saw it because of the "hydrating" part. I do give credit to this concealer because it did live up to its name. this concealer is hydrating but for me personally it is not enough coverage. If you like light to slightly medium coverage, then this might work for you but for medium to full coverage people, it might not work.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This definitely isn't HG material, but it does apply nicely to the skin and it hydrates well, so it does deliver on those points. What it doesn't do is conceal spots! It may conceal darkish circles under the eyes somewhat without creasing, which while this is a plus I really don't think mild-dark circles are anything to worry about. In fact, they look beautiful on some people. I actually embrace my mild dark circles as weird as that sounds (iron levels are perfect, it's just in my genes!). I buy concealer to conceal my light freckles across my nose, broken capillaries, and red spots caused by healing blemishes (and of course blemishes themselves when they arise). It is absolutely horrible at covering any redness on the face~! Another con is that 01 is too light, but 02 is too dark. There isn't enough color selection. For such a high price, I figured it would atleast conceal red spots decently, but I actually have to go over it with L'oreal True Match Concealer in c1-2-3. I found another use for it, and that is illuminating the skin. So, for that reason I may repurchase it, but I find Estee Lauder has better concealers (both illuminating and regular concealers) so I think I'll stick with that brand along with my True Match (which is the BEST concealer I've ever used!