October 30, 2014 | 1691 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Be prepared to shell out lots of money for this product, although that goes without saying with this brand. That being said, I am very happy with my 'investment' as this concealer is fabulous. I use shade 001 Ivory (the lightest one) for my super pale skin and the colour match is very good. I use this primarily as an under-eye concealer and it is very effective at concealing the dark circles under my eyes which seem to get more apparent with each passing day! I also feel this is quite hydrating as the product name implies, and further, one tube will last a long while. I've had mine for over 6 months and the tube is still nearly full. Highly recommended for under-eye coverage.

*EDIT* - I've knocked two lippies off my original review. Either the formula has changed or my under eye circles have increased significantly; I think it may be a bit of both. This is no longer covering my dark circles, and it feels less hydrating. Definitely not full coverage. I'd still recommend this for under eye circles, but only if they are not very pronounced.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for quite awhile now, and will likely re-purchase when I run out, but it seems to be lasting me awhile, (a little goes a long way with this product), which is good because it is quite $$$. I believe I paid around $30 cdn. for 0.33 oz. I am NC 25 and use the 002 beige, which is a pretty good match, and covers my moderate blue-ish undereye circles well and brightens the eye area quite nicely. I do use this over an eye cream, my eye area can be quite dry and I do have some fine lines, which it can settle in if I use to much, but really, show me a concealer when you're in your 40's that won't....:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ieatmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this concealer. I used the ivory shade which is very light, but find it covers any imperfections on my neck or jawline better than a darker concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by kalikabarlow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous concealer. It really does cover really well and I really think it's worth every penny. Though I did buy it online waaaay cheaper than the RRP.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by VogueGrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product creases like crazy, no matter how much I apply! It does nothing to cover my dark circles. I also found the colors to be an artificial looking yellow. I have pretty warm-toned skin too. No bueno IME!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice multi-purpose concealer, which I bought with the intention to use it on my undereye area on days when I'm feeling a bit drab. So far, it fulfils my expectations; it covers well, lasts OK, and the colour (#1) is believable and neutral in tone. I tend to like Dior's foundation colours as well. As for downsides, I don't find this concealer particularly moisturising. It tends to stick to drier areas, and reapplication can be hard. So I recommend that you moisturise well before using it. Also, I think the texture is a bit thick compared to my other favourite (now dc'd according to rumour), HR Magic Concealer, but that's not a serious flaw. Unless I find something better, I'll probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great concealer, for under eye circles and acne. I'd not recommend this to people with dry skin though, because it enhances dry patches like crazy...
Pro: -You'll most likely find a color which fits you quite well.
-It's moisturizing
-It lasts ''for ever''
-Great for concealing both blue and dark under eye circles
-Doesn't wear off easily

Con: -It's very sheer, my foundation is thicker
-enhances dry patches
-Not suitable for people with very a very pink undertone, as the
colors are quite yellow
An all over good product in my opinion ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm an NW15-20 and I got the lightest colour 01. Love the texture - smooth and creamy yet light with good coverage. A little seriously goes a long way with this product - which is fantastic meaning I can really get my money's worth out of this product. I have 1 gripe about this product though - I really wish they had a larger colour range besides the tiny 4 colour range. While 01 is a fairly decent match, it's not a perfect match. Having only 4 colours is really limiting for such a great product imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by elecksia

Wow! -this is just wow! i have had had so many concealers allthough thhis isnt the best coverage and i have very dark circles that i am desperate to hide it makes up for it in the naturalness of the look and the smoothness of the consistancy and application, it stays put , doesnt settle into lines which is what the mac moisture cover does which is crap, but above all it does what it says on the tin! which is the skin perfecting, i totally didnt believe it could do that but it does, my undereye which i believe has prematurley aged has never looked so good! i feel confident now and skin looks so healthy and youthful- its amazing! im wrinkle free! im in love! HG

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by wonderdreamz

Reference; NC 30
Shade bought : Honey 003

I craved for this concealer once i saw it because of the "hydrating" part. I do give credit to this concealer because it did live up to its name. this concealer is hydrating but for me personally it is not enough coverage. If you like light to slightly medium coverage, then this might work for you but for medium to full coverage people, it might not work.