TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

YASSS!!! Thank you sweet baby Jesus for this HIGHLIGHTER!!! 😇 TheBalm must have made this up in the clouds and sent it down from heaven itself! Mary LouManizer makes your cheeks look like angel babies themselves have kissed them!! It is absolutely stunning & I could not be happier with this purchase. I bought this off Amazon and even got a free brush along with the highlighter which is a nice plus. You only need LITERALLY the lightest swipe to get the perfect highlight. It's gonna last me forever, and as soon as I hit pan I'll definitely, without a doubt repurchase. It's the most gorgeous champagne highlight. I truly think this would look beautiful on every skin tone. It's worth every penny. On top of all this the packaging is out of this world cute. Everyone should own Mary LouManizer!!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product, I really do. It's essentially the perfect highlight. It's not glittery its more like a glow. Either way the one thing that really really bothers me is the fact that the way its packaged in the inside makes itv so that you drop that highlighter one time and its broken. They need to make it more floor proof so if you drop it once you won't have to go out and buy and completely new highlight

I'm a highlighter fiend and this is my absolute favourite. I bought this at Rexall when it was 25% off The Balm products, so it was probably around $30 CAD for 8.5 grams/0.3 oz. The glitter isn't chunky, it's a shimmering glow with gold tones - perfect for my NC30 skintone. I pick up a very small amount of product and dust it on my face and tada - I suddenly have cheekbones! I have combination oily skin and it doesn't make me look like a hot mess. The best part is that it lasts for hours. HG status.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this as a highlighter

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Iīm not quite sure what to think of this product. It is not a miracle product, and despite not being the chalkiest glitter luminizer out there, it is still relatively glitterish.
one has to be careful with the application, otherwise the effect is akin to a christmas tree. Unless you are going out on new years and that is the goal.
I still find Mac pearl cream base gives the smoothest, lasting highlight effect without going overboard. the package is nice, but I wont re purchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this highlighter!! It is my favorite, it's not glittery like other highlighters and very pigmented, so little goes a long way and for the size, size, lasting power it's definitely worth it!! This color is good for EVERY skin tone! Any freelance MUA should definitely have this in their collection. Also, it looks beautiful on the inner tear duct!! It definitely a Must have & I will repurchase even thought it will last a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff isn't at all chunky glittery like many highlighters but I still only use it on my body (collarbones, legs) because I don't think that glow looks good on faces, I think it makes skin look oily, but that's just my opinion... This is still the best highlighter out there, you just need to decide where it looks good to highlight.

Just bought this product recently and I really like it. It's almost too golden for my fairer skin, but it works if applied with a light hand. The sheen given by the product is nice indoors and outdoors even in overcast weather. It works really well as a cheekbone and eyebrow bone highlight.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I do like this highlighter. But I don't think it's the end-all, be-all of highlighters.
GOOD: The champagne color is absolutely gorgeous and works well with my skin. It is indeed finely milled, which is what I'd expect for the price. The shimmer particles are not chunky in any way. This actually wears very well in daylight, I was impressed with how non-chunky it looks up close. Fair amount of product.
NOT SO GOOD: I say only a fair amount of product because of the fallout. The formula is more chalky than creamy, and while it's super easy to pick up, there is a lot of fallout on the compact, sink, etc. I feel like I lose as much as I apply. I've found that moderate buffing either removes the champagne color, or it so closely matches my skin tone that it disappears:( When I buff more than a few strokes, seems like all that's left is primarily the shimmer.

Overall I'm glad I got this and I'll use it. No regrets. Just don't think I'd repurchase as its not an HG type of product for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This has been a HG highlighter of so many guruís and I can see why. This is a really beautiful highlighter, the gold pigments perfectly capture the light without looking glittery or chalky, itís also a great eyeshadow. I only own one other highlighter which is macís soft and gentle, and I far prefer this one as itís easier to use and gives a nicer more glowing finish. This can also be built up for a very intense highlighter, itís like the ultimate brow bone and inner corner highlighter for a wedding.

Pro:
Price Ė good value for money, will take ages to go through
Colour Ė perfect highlight
Blendable
Multi-use Ė highlighter, eyeshadow
Packaging - cute and easy

Con: none that I can think of

Top Rated TheBalm Products