October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by marilynchocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this made my skin horrible. my skin from the start was very clear and it was normal (1-2 pimples during period then disappeared afterwards). after using this for a month ive noticed blemishes that never use to be there. then i started getting discoloured patches on my face and now im hhaving more breakouts. i regret using it ): dont use it if you have sensitive , clear , healthy skin. you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by hirona81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the Best BB cream I've ever used. I've used Missha M perfect cover bb cream,Skinfood Aloe bb cream and VOV perfect fit bb cream as well but so far etude house precious mineral bb cream is the best. I also use baremineral powder for a clean finish. But with or w/o the powder the etude bb cream sits nicely on my skin giving a bright dewy look along with a nice coverage. I am obsessed with younger looking skin (sine the Korean society is very driven to look younger )this bb cream definitely does the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Liisaiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did a very detailed review on what i thought about when using this product on my blog. Here is the direct link

Please comment if you found it helpfull in anyway.

I would buy this BB cream again, but as i want to try more BB creams i wont be re using it anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by angeliclovegal

Super light toned bb cream, but I can still pull it off with NC15 skin. Oil control is medium but that's sufficient for me, coverage is medium. I like the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to bother with sunscreen. Pretty good product IMO, and I have repurchased.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mappleLeave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The oil control is medium. The shade is medium. The coverage is pretty sheer. The nice one is that using this BB cream doesn’t leave uncomfortable feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am changing my review from a "5" to a "1". Unless you have normal and good skin, I wouldn't recommend this. When I bought this, my skin was pretty ok. After using it for a few weeks, my skin started to get worse. Besides the shade is too pale for me. My skin got more dehydrated and sensitive with increased blemishes after using this. Did nothing for the pores or wrinkles. Doesn't cover much and looks way too ashy. I use just a tiny bit and it looks like I'm wearing a thin layer of grey clay mask.