April 24, 2014 | 1329 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by angeliclovegal

Super light toned bb cream, but I can still pull it off with NC15 skin. Oil control is medium but that's sufficient for me, coverage is medium. I like the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to bother with sunscreen. Pretty good product IMO, and I have repurchased.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mappleLeave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The oil control is medium. The shade is medium. The coverage is pretty sheer. The nice one is that using this BB cream doesn’t leave uncomfortable feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am changing my review from a "5" to a "1". Unless you have normal and good skin, I wouldn't recommend this. When I bought this, my skin was pretty ok. After using it for a few weeks, my skin started to get worse. Besides the shade is too pale for me. My skin got more dehydrated and sensitive with increased blemishes after using this. Did nothing for the pores or wrinkles. Doesn't cover much and looks way too ashy. I use just a tiny bit and it looks like I'm wearing a thin layer of grey clay mask.