July 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Innana

So far this is still a definite rebuy for me. I've had it for a few months without any problems, but I don't use it every day because I don't go outside and need spf every day.

My acne has been steadily (slooowly) improving from a massive skin disaster and this doesn't seem to have set me back at all. It's truly great coverage for a tinted moisturizer, I put it over my usual moisturizer and under mineral powder make-up. Very cheap for a tinted moisturizer.

I got the lightest color, Fair and it's still a bit dark and a bit yellow. I couldn't see it working for a redhead. It also take a while to work in, but I might just be impatient with beauty routines.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After going through 3 bottles of this my opinion had went from love to hate. This is definitely for people with dry skin, if you have oily skin like myself I recommend using this with milk of magnesia. Anyways, this product seemed to have perfect coverage & looked amazing in the morning, but about 4 hours later my skin looked so oily & by the end of my school day it turned orange & streaky. This product also seems to separate, like the color & the moisturizer. for the price & coverage it's amazing, but the fact it is ridiculously oily is a bummer.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by cadia143

worse product i ever brought. i am very light skinned and this product is way to yellow for me but it was the lightest color they had available, besides the color being off i loved the way it felt on my skin. after a week it got watery and the next week it totally separated and got nasty, needless to say the quality isnt there and now it sits in my makeup drawer but im prob gonna just trash it i dont honestly think i will ever get used again

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Over all this is just an okay product. Nothing too amazing. I am VERY fair skinned so I HATE the fact that they have limited colors. Not a good product for fair skinned people!
EDIT--- After having this for about 2 weeks, its become extremely watery. I always shake it up, and I have kept it in normal temperatures even when traveling, so im not sure why its become so watery/nasty. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I only bought this two days ago, and so far I'm really liking it.
You can find the Hard Candy makeup section at your Walmart so its very accessible.

First of all, I bought it in the color tan which is a pretty good match for my NC40 skin. This was the darkest shade that I saw, so the color range is very limited.
My skin is extremely dry, I have dry patches on my skin and this product is extremely moisturizing. I apply a thin layer of lotion and then my concealer and the tinted moisturizer over it. It sits pretty well on the skin and does not make my skin greasy (there are very few products that do due to the dryness of my skin). I don't think I would recommend this product to those that have oily skin.

There is barely any coverage, so if you're looking to cover dark undereye circles or blemishes, you have to use a concealer.

I have read others' reviews and many are complaining that it separates. That would suck. I will let you know if that does happen to me. So far liking it and would recommend it.

So, i've used this product for about 1 month. Unfortunately, it did separate and became un-usable. I had half the tube left, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this a lot at first, but then I got a nasty zit on my chin, so I won't be using it anymore. I appreciate the coverage and the yellow-tone, however I find the colour selection to suck majorly for fair-skinned or really dark skin tones, there are only 5 colours, so it's difficult to find your match.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by meganleigh726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I LOVED LOVED LOVED this product. The packaging was super cute and the price was good. I didnt have a problem with it being to heavy or cakey. But the both times I have bought it, the mixture starts to seperate within to first 2-3 weeks. I dont store it in out of whack climates, so I dont know whats going on.I tried shaking it, putting it in the fridge (weird, but it worked...for a day!) but it would always go back to that nasty seperation of oily water and muck! I wouldnt buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ddddia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is nice and convenient, but that's really about the only good thing about it!

PROS:
Looks cute.

CONS:
Cakes on skin.
Greasy!!!!!
Makes you break out.
After a week, the product started separating in the bottle. (Gross!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkhart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this product. I bought this product about one month ago and use it religiously. I'm not into heavy or cakey foundations or into super matte skin. This product gives me great results. It gives me a nice dewy finish and evens out my skin tone perfectly. I bought it in Tan and I love the fact that can skip the bronzed. The consistency is a bit watery when it is in the tube but I just shake it up a bit. The application I find to be very easy. If you can put on facial cream, you can put this on. Don't look for it do the job of thick foundation because it is not that. But it is superb @ being a tinted mousturizer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

This comes pretty close to matching my skin tone & color. It's a tad bit yellow on my olive skin but I was fine with that. What I wasn't fine with is the fact that there is little coverage and this caked like no other (yes no matter how I applied it). It also broke me out in acne like no other.

Note: Months after I stopped using this and I found it in a drawer. It had separated into cream & oil (it was if someone put water & oil into a tube). I don't know about you but I don't want a product that separates being used on my face.