November 22, 2014 | 1980 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

I use the bronzer brush mostly for bronzer (big surprise) but I also like to use it for loose powder. I'd definitely buy again, but I have a feeling that this brush will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by amarantha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I use it to apply mineral makeup and sometimes liquid foundation, when I want more of a sheer application than I can get with my Sigma F80 or F82. I especially like it for my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation, which is a thicker formula and difficult to blend adequately with the Sigma brushes. (This brush actually looks very similar to the Tarte Airbrush foundation brush, although I've never used that one so I can't compare.)

Pros: It's big and soft, inexpensive, blends well, cleans easily and dries quickly, and has synthetic bristles (I'm vegan so I only use synthetic--I am not okay with animals being skinned alive, which is an everyday occurence on fur farms).

Cons: Like all EcoTools, it's made in China. For this reason I hesitated to purchase it, and I would look for an affordable alternative before repurchasing. I am skeptical that a product made in China could be very sustainable and ecofriendly, as they claim it is. The only other con I can think of is pretty minor: the handle is too thick to fit into any of my brush cases (with elastics to hold each brush), so I just have to put it loose in the case, on top of the other brushes that are strapped in. I haven't had any problems yet with the bristles falling out as others have reported, but I've only been using it for a couple of months, and not every day. I've probably washed it about three times. If it does start shedding, I will update my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by coffeecups

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush! I use it to apply liquid foundation. I've had it for over a year, and it has held up nicely. For a drugstore brand, I think it is the best out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush for all kinds of different purposes. It's really dense and big, but the first one I bough started shedding like crazy and eventually fell apart. I was confused as I haven't read any other reviews on this happening so I went out to buy another one and it also fell apart. :(
It definitely wasnt my washing method as this has not happened with any of my other brushes...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the dense soft bristles of this brush! My one mistake was to use it with bronzer, however. It packed the colour on a little bit too well. That aside, I like using it to put on my translucent powder--it feels absolutely heavenly on the skin and applies the product really evenly. So far it has washed really well. I like that I can stand it up on my counter, too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! Great for blending the whole face together, great for applying translucent powder. I wouldn't use it for bronzer - it's too big! But it's soft, durable, and while I'm not a huge fan of the huge handle, it's quality and I use it everyday. I have a larger makeup brush collection than actual makeup, and while I've tried lots of brands, Ecotools remains my favorite, the quality and price is pretty amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this brush .. Up until the bugger completely fell apart. I take good care of my brushes and dont overuse this particular brush, so imagine my suprise when the entire bunch of fibers just fell off the handle, rendering this brush completely useless. I only had it for a few months too. Blah.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

UGH OMG :( I am SO on the fence about this brush.

When I first got it 3 months ago, I was obsessed with it. I still have an unopened back-up. But for some reason, even though I take gentle and proper care with this brush as I do my other ecotool brushes and makeup brushes from other brands, this one began shedding like CRAZY for the past month. Like if I gently grab the hairs, a bunch come out. Every single time. Like really? Come on.

I love how soft this brush is, and how it gives heavier coverage so I can cover up my acne a bit better, but I can't stand the constant shedding. I dont know if I should open my backup or return it and buy something else from ecotools because everything else I tried from them I loved. but this.......I don't know anymore :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this brush is so soft i used it for blending the bronzer and the blush.the makeup looks so flawless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

5 days ago
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Many, many uses for this brush....

First, the construction of this brush is fantastic. Very sturdy and I personally like the fat handle. The bristles are about the softest I've felt and the price is cheap, but it is not reflective of the quality.

I have several of these....I use it mostly to apply my MSF. It's my final step when I'm going for a total flawless look. You don't need alot of product, the brush applies the msf perfectly.

I also have been using this to apply bronzer and surprisingly, cream blush! I love how this brush gently presses the product into my skin.

I highly recommend trying out all of the EcoTools products. They are a great company who provide high-end quality at the drug store.