January 29, 2015 | 1062 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by wondryas

This is an AMAZING brush. I can't believe how soft this one is even after washing it so many times. I wash all my brushes 3 or 4 times a week and after many months, this brush is in much better shape than any other of the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by RosesBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this brush to apply my bronzer. What made me choose this one is that it is made responsibly, but it is a thick, high quality brush and very well-made. The bristles are thick and soft, and the price is excellent! I have several other brushes by this company and they are all equally fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this brush! I have always been on the fence about wearing bronzer, because I never felt like I could get the application totally right. I would either feel like I looked streaky or unnatural. So, after reading glowing reviews about this brush for quite a while, I picked one up on sale at Ulta for around $9. This brush gives a perfect light, even application of bronzer. The size is perfect, it is sooo soft, and dense, but not too dense. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Angeluhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is ideal for applying mineral foundation. The big size and dense bristles mean more coverage and less application time. It's good for buffing the color in as well as sweeping stray powder or fallen eyelashes off my face. The bristles are soft and don't irritate my skin the way some brushes tend to.
The only downside to it is the long drying time after cleaning. I drilled a hole through the handle so I could thread a cord through it, swing it around to get rid of excess water, and then hang it to dry. That's how I roll. With that minor modification, it's a perfect brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

I use the bronzer brush mostly for bronzer (big surprise) but I also like to use it for loose powder. I'd definitely buy again, but I have a feeling that this brush will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by amarantha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I use it to apply mineral makeup and sometimes liquid foundation, when I want more of a sheer application than I can get with my Sigma F80 or F82. I especially like it for my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation, which is a thicker formula and difficult to blend adequately with the Sigma brushes. (This brush actually looks very similar to the Tarte Airbrush foundation brush, although I've never used that one so I can't compare.)

Pros: It's big and soft, inexpensive, blends well, cleans easily and dries quickly, and has synthetic bristles (I'm vegan so I only use synthetic--I am not okay with animals being skinned alive, which is an everyday occurence on fur farms).

Cons: Like all EcoTools, it's made in China. For this reason I hesitated to purchase it, and I would look for an affordable alternative before repurchasing. I am skeptical that a product made in China could be very sustainable and ecofriendly, as they claim it is. The only other con I can think of is pretty minor: the handle is too thick to fit into any of my brush cases (with elastics to hold each brush), so I just have to put it loose in the case, on top of the other brushes that are strapped in. I haven't had any problems yet with the bristles falling out as others have reported, but I've only been using it for a couple of months, and not every day. I've probably washed it about three times. If it does start shedding, I will update my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by coffeecups

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush! I use it to apply liquid foundation. I've had it for over a year, and it has held up nicely. For a drugstore brand, I think it is the best out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush for all kinds of different purposes. It's really dense and big, but the first one I bough started shedding like crazy and eventually fell apart. I was confused as I haven't read any other reviews on this happening so I went out to buy another one and it also fell apart. :(
It definitely wasnt my washing method as this has not happened with any of my other brushes...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the dense soft bristles of this brush! My one mistake was to use it with bronzer, however. It packed the colour on a little bit too well. That aside, I like using it to put on my translucent powder--it feels absolutely heavenly on the skin and applies the product really evenly. So far it has washed really well. I like that I can stand it up on my counter, too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! Great for blending the whole face together, great for applying translucent powder. I wouldn't use it for bronzer - it's too big! But it's soft, durable, and while I'm not a huge fan of the huge handle, it's quality and I use it everyday. I have a larger makeup brush collection than actual makeup, and while I've tried lots of brands, Ecotools remains my favorite, the quality and price is pretty amazing.