July 29, 2014 | 1182 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Ange ou Demon Le Secret

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I hated the old version (the originally version) of Ange ou Demon, I was expecting to hate this too but SURPRISE! I definitely love it. I think they've put drugs in it, 'cause it's sooo addictive; I can't just keep my nose away from it. I would wear it any day or any ocassion, it's a safe scent.
Just for reference, here you have the fragrance notes.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

Top Notes : Amalfi lemon, Tea
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes: Patchouli, Woodsy Notes

Overall : It is a heavenly fragrance with a very good lasting power (like the majority of Givenchy fragrances).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Wishfulthinkin

I am very impressed with this I didn't care for the original but this one is elegant.Its not sweet I was afraid it would be sweet like Miss Dior Cherrie but, I am so glad it was not.It is long lasting and elegant.I will be sure to buy a bottle of this its lovely and well done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is such a pretty, summery, happy scent. It's floral, but slightly tart, so it's not too sugary or powdery. I find it odd that they released it in winter. This scent is very unique to me, I don't know anything that's similar to it. I love the bottle design too, but I wish they hadn't cheaped out on the cap - it doesn't have a solid, heavy feel. I haven't found a perfume I really want in ages, but this is it.