July 31, 2014 | 1777 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglamorous

I'm very fond of this product. It does stay put as advertised. It's easy to blend as well. I like that it dries quickly. My only complaint is that I wish they came out with it in a lighter shade. Even the lightest they have is a little too orange for me. Why do these companies never consider that some of us are very pale?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Runnergirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This foundation is OK. It does smooth on very easily but I'd hardly say 24 hour. I have normal skin so Im not really sure why it doesn't last very long. It is very hard to match your skin colour with this foundation. My skin varies from being extremely tanned to very very pale and I think when im tanned this foundation works quiet well expecially if I build it up a fair bit when I go out at night and set it with powder but for during the day and when I am pale it looks terrible. It does the job is all I can conclude with.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by maggiethebeagle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful colors. The most pale shade was dark pink. Who has skin that color? Oxidized to a worse color during the day. Did cover well but since my face was 10 shades darker than my neck I looked ridiculous. I'm very porcelain white.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

This is not a bad foundation...but the fact that to me (with oily skin), it is not a super staying power. Revlon Color stay and Estee Lauder Double Wear are both trully "staying" (even when sweating or even swimming ocassionally). However, this one does NOT come off too fast either, just that I didn't find this one to be long wearing, but it blends very nice and has a nice light coverage that does seem blendable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by starlighttears

makes your face look really cakey due to the matte finish, adding powder over it makes it look worse. There's transfer even though it says it has zero transfer, not sweatproof, and doesn't last all day but i blame my skin for being oily for the last point

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use the L'Oreal True Match which was my favorite for a while but when I tried to apply and blend the product with my fingers, it was all streaky and cakey!!!!! The next foundation on my list to try out was the Maybelline Superstay. Now, I'm not that big of a fan of Maybelline's foundation. (Fit Me was too dark and Dream oxidized) I did hear good reviews on this product. I bought it and of course, no pump. I didn't stress to much about it because a lot of foundations don't come with pumps. I am porcelain ivory and I thought this would oxidize on me but after a few hours, the color was still the same great matching shade and also stayed on very well. I like that it doesn't have any SPF so it's great for photos and it is VERY blendable with the fingers and doesn't look cakey either. I haven't found the perfect foundation until I used this stuff! Great job Maybelline! One con about this stuff is the smell. It does not last on your face though so overall I give it a 5. By far my FAVORITE foundation!!! (It goes great with the concealer too!)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

This foundation was the WORST I've EVER used! I purchased the lightest shade for my combination skin (Around NC20) and the coverage was good! I was impressed at first. Then, halfway through the day it completely oxidized and I looked completely orange. It looked TERRIBLE on my skin and it melted onto my phone. 'Nuff said.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mylifemylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i try so many foundations and because my skin is more oily even though it is combination I have trouble finding a foundation that works for me. You do have to work to make sure it is blended in but I have porcelain-ivory and t is a perfect match for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by lancherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation when I forgot my normal foundation (MAC Studio Sculpt in NC25) and did the best I could to match it with me in the shop without any samples (ended up with Nude which is extremely orange:( . The colour looked great but when I tried it on it dries darker. Still suits me okay now that it's summer where I am but I found that really disappointing, I find the colours are a little hard to match to yourself (they seem extremely orange and quite deceiving) However the formula is AMAZING. I love how it glides on to your face SO smoothly and gives up to full coverage without feeling heavy on the face and blends out like an absolute charm. I don't like how there's no pump on the bottle however it wouldn't stop me from buying if I'm able to find a good match. It's my favuorite formula yet for a foundation, doesn't budge either!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used a lot of different foundations and I always come back to this one. I wear the color Nude which is spot on with my skin tone (yellow undertones). I don’t think I will stray anymore and stick to this one its amazing . The coverage is full for me and I have acne scars. It also lasts longer than Revlon colorstay. It makes my skin look flawless. It's also not difficult to remove like the colorstay foundation and it has not made me break out. On my skin it goes on matte. I love it and I have repurchased it lots of times.