September 16, 2014 | 2162 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought a bunch of elf products off the website, since they are so inexpensive, and I hadn't tried many before. I like this blush overall. It isn't super pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of really bright blushes anyway. This gives a natural looking flush of color. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. This is a great bargain for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HolDol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Classy and sturdy packaging. Great natural pink colour although it can be a little sheer so it may not show up on darker skinned people. The skimmer laced in this product give you a healthy glow. The packaging also comes with a helpful mirror which is fantastic!. A blue based pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by abipk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great beginner blush, a nice everyday pink.
I'm very pale and it adds a nice bit of colour to my complexion, and at $3, I will definitely repurchase.
I find I need to load up my brush a couple times, so you don't need to be lighthanded with this blush.
I thought it might be a good low price dupe for MAC's Well Dressed, but when looking at Tickled Pink swatched next to WD, it looked like a yellow pink, almost.
Interesting, but I definitely like it. Not tons of staying power, but lasts a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by LisaNicole519

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! i am very young and have extremly fair skin so this is the absoulte most perfect color for me! its so pigmented and just so prettty and 3$ its a STEAL! i would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Glemt

3 blush that works like an expensive one...
absolutely a bargain!
I love this shade of pink, look natural on me and blends easily

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to make this quick.

1. 3 bucks.
2. great pigmentation
3. blends easily

try it! you wont regret it. you'll see why everyone loves it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Zero pigmentation.You can rub and rub and you get nothing on your face or on your finger.
2 other colors I have have great pigmentation so it just seems to be this one that has crumy pigmentation.Do try elf blushes just not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gives a pretty pink flush to the skin that looks natural. It's not super pigmented, but I think that's good and makes it build-able if you want more color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EverythinqBEAUTY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this blush since a beauty guru that I love to watch had said to like this. As soon as I recieved my order I went straight into trying out the blushes that I purchased. This one is the worst! it has little to no pigmentation.It looks very chalky when swiped and it barely showed on my skin. This is going to a pail of useless products that I buy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mariaportia

Its very pigmented, you only need a little to give you the desired color. This looks good on tan/olive skin tones. It gives a natural color to your cheeks as long as you dont use too much! Its really cheap too! Probably the best blush Ive ever used :)