October 26, 2014 | 870 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

I have tickled pink,pink passion, and candid coral.

Tickled pink I like.
1. It has pigmentation
2. It looks very good on my cheeks

I love Candid Coral but this one is my favorite too. I love the packaging and how it looks like NARS(elf blushes )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it is true that the pigmentation is not great, but i like it this way because its appropriate for me to wear for work. it doesnt have shimmer and its not light pink but not strong pink neither. so the color is pleasant and natural. its hard to blend this blush. you should be very careful not to end up with a line on your cheeks. average product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought a bunch of elf products off the website, since they are so inexpensive, and I hadn't tried many before. I like this blush overall. It isn't super pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of really bright blushes anyway. This gives a natural looking flush of color. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. This is a great bargain for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HolDol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Classy and sturdy packaging. Great natural pink colour although it can be a little sheer so it may not show up on darker skinned people. The skimmer laced in this product give you a healthy glow. The packaging also comes with a helpful mirror which is fantastic!. A blue based pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by abipk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great beginner blush, a nice everyday pink.
I'm very pale and it adds a nice bit of colour to my complexion, and at $3, I will definitely repurchase.
I find I need to load up my brush a couple times, so you don't need to be lighthanded with this blush.
I thought it might be a good low price dupe for MAC's Well Dressed, but when looking at Tickled Pink swatched next to WD, it looked like a yellow pink, almost.
Interesting, but I definitely like it. Not tons of staying power, but lasts a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by LisaNicole519

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! i am very young and have extremly fair skin so this is the absoulte most perfect color for me! its so pigmented and just so prettty and 3$ its a STEAL! i would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Glemt

3 blush that works like an expensive one...
absolutely a bargain!
I love this shade of pink, look natural on me and blends easily

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to make this quick.

1. 3 bucks.
2. great pigmentation
3. blends easily

try it! you wont regret it. you'll see why everyone loves it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Zero pigmentation.You can rub and rub and you get nothing on your face or on your finger.
2 other colors I have have great pigmentation so it just seems to be this one that has crumy pigmentation.Do try elf blushes just not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gives a pretty pink flush to the skin that looks natural. It's not super pigmented, but I think that's good and makes it build-able if you want more color.