July 31, 2014 | 1036 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by abipk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great beginner blush, a nice everyday pink.
I'm very pale and it adds a nice bit of colour to my complexion, and at $3, I will definitely repurchase.
I find I need to load up my brush a couple times, so you don't need to be lighthanded with this blush.
I thought it might be a good low price dupe for MAC's Well Dressed, but when looking at Tickled Pink swatched next to WD, it looked like a yellow pink, almost.
Interesting, but I definitely like it. Not tons of staying power, but lasts a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by LisaNicole519

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! i am very young and have extremly fair skin so this is the absoulte most perfect color for me! its so pigmented and just so prettty and 3$ its a STEAL! i would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Glemt

3 blush that works like an expensive one...
absolutely a bargain!
I love this shade of pink, look natural on me and blends easily

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to make this quick.

1. 3 bucks.
2. great pigmentation
3. blends easily

try it! you wont regret it. you'll see why everyone loves it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Zero pigmentation.You can rub and rub and you get nothing on your face or on your finger.
2 other colors I have have great pigmentation so it just seems to be this one that has crumy pigmentation.Do try elf blushes just not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gives a pretty pink flush to the skin that looks natural. It's not super pigmented, but I think that's good and makes it build-able if you want more color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EverythinqBEAUTY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this blush since a beauty guru that I love to watch had said to like this. As soon as I recieved my order I went straight into trying out the blushes that I purchased. This one is the worst! it has little to no pigmentation.It looks very chalky when swiped and it barely showed on my skin. This is going to a pail of useless products that I buy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mariaportia

Its very pigmented, you only need a little to give you the desired color. This looks good on tan/olive skin tones. It gives a natural color to your cheeks as long as you dont use too much! Its really cheap too! Probably the best blush Ive ever used :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by meems

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a very fair NC15 and rarely wear makeup. When I do, I have a super hard time with blush since it shows up very easily and I like a natural look. I don't like to wear too much makeup, so this product is great for me! I got Tickled Pink and it looks just like my natural flush. I do apply it maybe 3 layers deep but for me, this is perfect. I can always put more on if it's a special event but for every day, I do not want to look like I'm wearing blush. I am excited to try some other colors and I'm glad I didn't get a more expensive blush. I will probably never use the entire thing, so why pay 10x as much for a different brand?

Also, the packaging does look cheap but what do you expect for a few bucks?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't understand how it got such high reviews here. Right now I'm on a blush craze so I'm trying out blushes from high end and low end brands. I was browsing at target and saw this. It was only $3 so I gave it a try. Plus it had a lot of good reviews here.

The shade in the pan is pretty enough. When I got home to try it I was disappointed at how unpigmented it was. I'm an NC20-25. So it shouldn't be that hard to show up on me, but even after five or six swipes from the pan nothing happens. If you want a good drug store blush I would say spend a few more bucks and get a NYX or Milani blush.