September 18, 2014 | 1999 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Victoria's Secret - Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dancer14927

First, I love the pump on this product. It's sanitary and gives me the right amount every time. Once you've used a good amount of the product, too, the pump has a mechanism at the bottom that pushes up the product, so you're getting every bit of the product you paid for.
I use this primer daily after my sunscreen/skincare routine. I let it sit for about five minutes while I change into my clothes, and my skin is left velvety smooth. My liquid and powder foundations both go on wonderfully after I've applied this product, and sometimes I just wear this primer alone since it leaves my skin looking smooth and the pores around my nose look smaller. It doesn't really do much to correct discoloration, but since my skintone is pretty even, that's not really a problem for me.
For some reason, other primers I've tried ball up on my skin, or break me out, and this one doesn't. I'm about halfway done with my first bottle, and I'll definitely repurchase. It's a pretty good value, in my opinion.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product totally comparible to higher end primers. I have somewhat oily skin and this really helps my makeup last. It has a slight luminosity to it as well. I knew this was a good product when at the end of the day I saw myself in flourescent lighting(which normally doesn't make anyone look good) and my face looked decent and my makeup had held up.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by maevelovesyou

this primer is pretty good, except for the pump broke on me after only 10 uses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous product. This primer is better than my every day primer that costs twice as much. It goes on smooth and I only need one to two pumps to get good coverage. It really does change the look of the skin. I have oily, acne and sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. I am completely sold and will be using this one exclusively.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lauraldeel

Wow...I was really shocked to see such good reviews for this primer. I have a fairly oily complexion and within 3 hours my face looks wet using this product.It initially looks really good, but no staying power. It is really inexpensive though..I think I may have paid $14. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by boise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product. It leaves my skin smooth as baby's bottom, a perfect canvas to put my makeup on. But it is not long lasting. Maybe its because I have oily skin, but after about 5 hours, I need to reapply my makeup, even with long lasting foundation on, my makeup just dissapears. But I still love it. It doens't clog my pores like other primers do, doesn't cause any zits, doesn't dries my skin out much, no irritation, over all its a great primer and at around 12 bucks, I love it even more :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by csskkai

I absolutely love this primer. Out of the many primers I have, I prefer this one on most days. There's also the added bonus of an SPF of 20! This is great because I often hate putting on sunscreen. This primer makes my foundation apply like a dreeaaam, but also makes my face really soft ans silky when I decide not to use foundation (though I still use a powder on top).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I bought this because I didn't want to dish out money for an expensive primer like Smashbox or other high end makeup lines. This primer works very well with the exception of the pump. I wish the pump worked better but other than that, I would definitely buy this again and use it on a daily basis.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this better than smashbox and mac because it a fraction if the price. I bought this because it was a lot more than smashbox that cost more for something that is in a tube. I don't really like that it has pump but it works for me. I use this on special occassion and use my hard candy primer for everyday. I would repurchase when I run out. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by boobooah

I bought this primer awhile back, and I have been using it everyday since! I can't believe this hasn't been in my life! The staying power is amazing, my makeup goes on alot more smoother, the price is great compared to smashbox's AND it has a pump! Overall, I am extremely satisfying with this product :)