August 30, 2014 | 1861 users online

Top/Base Coats - Revlon - Quick Dry Top Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! Makes your nails look SO shiny. It really works amazing. I made dinner and washed my hands right after I did my nails. There wasn't one chip or dent! It makes your polish last much longer. This is a really amazing product!

Edit: WOW. your nail polish will NOT chip at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by merkakis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great top coat. Not sure why this is not getting more love from the MUA community, but I would compare this to CND Shiney. It lasts well, really protects polish and is much cheeper and just as effective as the more expensive brands. One thing I have to mention is that I wouldn't call this top coat "Quick dry". This is not the same type of top coat as SV or Poshe. Overall, good value for money and good quality.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Cadensmom06

one of the best top coats i have tried..leaves my nails super shiny. unlike the other reviews, mine is not thin at all in fact it is a very thick formula which i like alot. i got mine for free but i will surely buy again when im out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by kimlow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the one of the best non-toxic top coats I have come across yet. With just 2 coats you get a mirror-like shine that stays for a few days. (remember, you should reapply top coat every 2nd day) It applies quite thin, and dries within a minute to the touch. Even though it is thin, it evens out your nail (works really good over uneven shatter polishes). Within 5 minutes you can't even dent it. The frosty bottle it comes in is really cute too! The only issues I have with it are that it gives your nails a weird kinda oily feeling, and in a few days it doesn't chip but starts to show wear cracks and the points where your nails can bent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a good top coat, and it dries quickly on the nail keeping the nails shine at the same time. I have another 2 opi top coat as well, one is getting viscous, the other dries slowly and the shining of the nails are deprived. Therefore, compared to those opi ones, revlon is quite good

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good stuff, made my Sally Hansen XTreme last almost a week! It is a bit watery and leaves my nails kinda oily ? But it goes away after I wash my hands, etc :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by DonaL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only topcoat I have used that doesn't "pick up" color from the dry nail polish underneath. I have tried all the most popular brands: Seche, Out the Door, Sally Hansen - they all eat away at the nail tip, ruining my manicure. This does everything a topcoat should do: sets the polish, dries quickly, protects from chipping. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sweetybree

This is a good top coat. It dries very quickly, makes my nails shiny, and it smooths out any mistakes I made on my nails before I put this on. The only thing I see wrong with this top coat is that after a couple of days, the shinyness seems to wear off for me. Not sure why this happens, or if it's happened to anyone else, but I just apply another coat of it, and my nails are shiny once again. Would repurchase, but I'd like to find something a little better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff dries just as fast as my beloved SH Mega Shine, but it's a little thinner than I'd like it to be. Otherwise it's perfect. I got it at CVS for $4.99.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ellevee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, I hate both the base coat and the top coat. I bought both from the same store at the same time, so perhaps it was a bad batch. Either way, I will never use this again. It does not dry quickly at all. When it finally did, my nail polish wound up peeling off almost instantly after doing nothing more than typing. I didn't like the brush or the finish of this, either. Sticking with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.