September 14, 2014 | 2209 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I must have got a bad batch of this, because after 2 or so months, it became bad! It became runny and there was a nasty film over this (and i closed it tight!) It was a nice exfoliant and wasnt harsh, but im sad that it went bad on me so soon. Did this happen to anybody else? I will look around for another exfoliant for my body, but if i cant find one, ill give this another try

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by opodeldok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

wonderful product. Works amazingly and MAINLY smells divine. It actually smells (at least on my skin) exactly like Miss Dior Cherie perfume. LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Roksolana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub! The tiny grains are amazing at exfoliating but at the same time are not too sharp or irritating. My skin is so smooth and soft afterwards, and when I apply some lotion it feels just amazing. The scent is also very yummy :) I highly recommend this product!
Just one thing: it can be a little tough to rinse off with just water (especially in a shower) because of the oils it contains, so what I do is use a loofa and some shower gel to make sure all the scrub is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great exfoliator, it smells divine and contains hundreds and thousands of little exfoliating grains which aren't harsh to skin at all. It leaves my skin soft and smelling nice all day, I would definitely recommend this little beauty!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ClaireBearBee

Am I the only person who thought this smelt a little of alcohol? maybe I got a bad batch but when I smell it up close it has a wiff of it. Still its quite nice to use, bit of pain if ur using it in the shower, the little jar gets full of water. I did like how moisturised it made me feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Oh I love this! It was only 9.99 (Canadian) and it comes in a big jar that lasts a pretty long time (and it doesn't make u feel guilty for using it so liberally!)
I apply this in the shower to my wet skin and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and really moisturized (like I dont even have to put on lotion after using this stuff in the shower).
The ingredients are mostly stuff like sea salt and other oils. The scent is nice (makes your bathroom smell nice after a shower)
But what's really nice about this is the fact that it performs very well. I've used body scrubs that don't really do anything at all. Sometime the scrub beads are too fine or too round or whatever the reason may be, I always felt like I'm in the shower just rubbing nothing onto my skin. THIS ONE is different though. You can really feel the slighyly coarse salt grains against your skin exfoliating all the dead flaky stuff away.
I love it, I recommend it and I must say I'm very impressed with Soap and Glory stuff (their glow lotion is really nice too, at such a good price)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by click

I bought this scrub for the smell. I went through a Soap & Glory phase last summer and I had to have everything to layer the scent. This was part of the layering.

What I liked:
-the smell
-it left my skin feeling silky and smooth, with a nice sheen

What I didn't like:
-makes a mess in the shower (leaves a slippery oily film which must be cleaned up right away, which adds a lot of time to the shower)
-sometimes difficult to rinse all the grains off the skin in the shower. I'd often be towelling off and find bits that somehow escaped all the rinsing
-label got wet in the shower and fell off
- comes in a plastic tup with a screw top lid, which I found was a pain when my hands were slippery with product and also being a tub, water would inevitably get into it and I'd have to be careful to drain it back out so the scrub wouldn't get watered down.

But overall the reason I wouldn't buy it again is that I can easily and inexpensively make oil-based scrubs at home using sea salt, sugar or brown sugar mixed with any of the oils I have hanging around (olive, cocoa butter, grapeseed, almond, etc) . Sure, they won't have that great S&G smell, but I still have some of their body butter and the spray-on lotion for when I'm feeling a little Soap & Glory.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by whitepony

what an amazing exfoliator! i haven't had results this good since using lush's buffy (which is a little more expensive), and will definitely be buying it again! it has the gorgeous soap and glory smell which stays long after use and leaves my skin silky! it also gets rid of those tiny red bumps at the top of my arms without making it flare up, which is lovely :) the only problem i have with it is, if i have used it in the bath, i need to shower myself down to get all the exfoliating bits off my skin! because it leaves an oil after use they're quite hard to get off, but it's totally worth the effort for looking, smelling and feeling polished as can be!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by kinoko13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

love this stuff!! it smells amazing, makes my skin feel wonderful and soft. i love it. im a big soap and glory fan. the tub is a little messy sometimes getting water in it in the shower, but it dosent effect the product so im ok with it. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by guineapigdi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really exfoliates but leaves a greasy feel afterwards no matter how much you try to wash it off. I don't really mind though, it's still my favorite exfoliator.