July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Farhangee

Not sure if my review went thru but anyway, product works. A little pricey but it does deliver. Results in 3 weeks

2nd tube (first one lasted me about 4 mo)
Easy application
No bad side effects
The only thing is that I get lazy about it sometimes but after a month you only need to use it 3-4x a week anyway.

Would buy again just not at full price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never write reviews. Never. Had to with this one. This works. Took a few months to have noticeable results however. They are longer and somewhat fuller. Mostly they are longer. They don't appear any darker but I have very light lashes to begin with. Will continue to use and repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by HmmAmy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is not worth the risk to me. Lashes became darker and slightly longer which was great but eyes became red and itchy, all around my eyes darkened and discoloured and the rim of my eye is red. yuk, I hope my eyes return to normal soon. I would never try any thing like this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every night for 2 months. Since Dec. 1st 2011. I am giving it 3 lippies, as it does something....but not much. Anyone who says this compares to Latisse couldn't have tried the product. There is NO comparison. With Latisse, you don't even need to wear mascara, its like having eyelash extensions. But Rapidlash is ok, just ok. After 2 months of daily use my lashes are a bit longer. When I apply mascara they touch my brows. I haven't noticed a difference in thickness. And it causes my eyes to look more red. I also used it in hopes that it would help hair growth on a couple of small bald patches or sparse spots on my brows. It did a decent job at that. But nothing spectacular. I still have some spareness, but a couple of new hairs have gown in. It seems to last long as well, at this rate I'll have this for about 3 months. But I wouldn't repurchase. I may try Revitalash next. I hear it works as well as Latisse but is slightly less in price. $160 CAD is just too much for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about 5 weeks now. I used to have very thick eyelashes, but as I've gotten older, they don't seem as thick to me as they used to be. So I decided to try this product. I got it at Ulta & used a 20% off coupon. If you read the package insert, it doesn't claim to make your lashes longer, only thicker, so those of you who are expecting length will be disappointed!
The first 4 or 5 times I used this, I made my eyes water & my eyelids itched a little bit where the product was applied. I haven't had any issues since then. You apply it like a liquid eyeliner. I am only using it on my upper lashes. I could start telling a difference after about 2 weeks, & now at 5 weeks, I can tell even more of a difference. My lashes look like they used to when I was younger. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for fuller lashes.
EDIT 2/4/2012 ~ I have noticed that my eyelashes look a little longer. I consider this an unexpected bonus. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by fudgiesmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After about 6 weeks, I did notice my lashes seemed a little fuller and longer. Even after about five months of use, I haven't noticed anything major. And nobody has been asking if I'm wearing false lashes. I recently discontinued use though as I noticed by lash lines and eyelids are always pink and make me look tired. Hopefully this will go away after a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It takes a while to see results but this stuff does work. The key is to be consistent and use it everyday. I have really sparse bottom eyelashes and there are new lashes growing. This stuff can be expensive but I purchased on line from Ulta when they were having a sale and the cost was $34.95. I started using in August and I'm still using my first tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

I had high hopes for this, but I've used it consistently for several months and it's made no difference whatsoever to the length of my lashes. It wasn't cheap, either, so that's a very disappointing outcome. I'd save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by nusinasy

I would give 5 lippy to this product. It really works....and you hear this from a consumer who seems to be very unlucky with beauty products. In this money making world we are overloaded with products and nothing lives up to its expectation. I am very happy with this product and i will buy it again. I get lashes much longer with in 2 weeks of use. It was a bit itchy at the beginning of use.
Downside is the price and when i stop using it my lashes fall out like autumn leaves. Well the coin has always 2 sides.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has many reviews so I won't repeat what has already been said. I will say that I've been using this for 5 weeks and it does work as indicated.