Illamasqua Katie

4.7

Talc, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Mica, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-150, Silica, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-26, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Ethylparaben, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance) And May Contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 CI 15850, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Red 27 Lake CI 45410]. May contain Carmine as a colour additive.

on 2/25/2010 12:38:00 AM

I just got this today in my package from Sephora and it is beautiful. I tried using a few different brushes, I looked crazy by the time I was done, but I agree with a previous post that a duo fibre is the way to go. I believe they used the Mac 187, I have the Sigma version. I think I want to purchase Tremble and Expose as well.

on 1/31/2010 3:02:00 PM

I hated this blush when I first got it. I'm NC20-ish for reference and the first time I applied this I thought...."great, another pasty matte illamasqua product blech!". My skin looked dry and flat and I just hated it (in direct sunlight, ye gad!). BUT I love the color. It's a gorgeous soft, cool, pastel baby pink with zero peach, tan or beige in it so now I use the tiniest amount of Bobbi Browns beige shimmerbrick over it to give it a bit of shimmer/life and its much more wearable. Normally I wouldn't bother adding an extra step for a blush but the color is relatively unique to me. It's cooler and brighter than Mac's cute but much paler than swoon.

on 1/23/2010 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Beautiful pale pink blush! you only need a little tap with a brush to get a good amount and it blends so smoothly. I am loving this color alot ... it will be perfect for spring! Cant wait to try other colors.

on 1/23/2010 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Absolutely beautiful! I've been looking for this shade for years. Many pale pinks I've tried in the past were too dark to look natural, too bright, or had an orange-y undertone. This color is perfect and VERY pigmented. A tiny tap with your brush is all you need so the product will last for quite some time. It's easily blended and the staying power is good, too. Highly recommended, especially for pale girls like me.

This is a fabulous blusher. My skin is MAC NW20 and it gives a lovely, soft, healthy, natural glow. Unlike other blushers I've tried in this colour family, it lasts the day because the pigment is far from wishy-washy. I've already got quite a collection of Illamasqua blushers and this does not disappoint. Because they are so highly pigmented, a light touch is all you need, so I'd imagine it will last and last. Illamasqua's fast becoming my favourite brand!

on 11/23/2009 11:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is fantastic for fair-skinned people. I'm about NC20/NW15 and I feared it would be too ashy or powdery on me. It's not. I have bought several blushes from Illamasqua, both cream and powder, and two other light pink shades, Unrequited and Nymph. All of them are really great and have awesome pigmentation, but with this one, especially if I apply with a fan brush, I can obtain a supernatural effect, a radiant pale pink glow which is somewhat different from what I can do with Nymph (more on the blue side) or Unrequited (more intense, barbie pink), even if I apply them sparingly. I would definitely repurchase, though I think I will never run out of this. Price in my opinion is very good, since the product is great and you get a lot of product. If I had to improve something, though I really like Illamasqua packaging in general, I think their blushes would be much more comfortable to use if they had a mirror, since at the moment they are a bit on the chunky side for not having the plus of containing one.

on 10/26/2009 2:58:00 AM

Katie is a beautiful cool baby pink. It has no shimmer. It imparts that "doll cheeks" look on my warm pale skin. Usually colors like this don't show up true to color, turn warmer on me, or just plain don't show up well at all. Katie looks exactly like it does in the pan when applied and it is very pigmented. It lasts all day as well. I have many pink blushes but this is the most beautiful one I've ever found. My search for the perfect cool pink blush is over!

I love this blush, Illamasqua is quickly becoming my favorite brand.
this blush is lovely on my fair skin, claire, one of the MA's put this blush on me when I had an appointment and I was getting a doll like look.
its soo prefect and pretty to wear, give a soft flushed look, nothing too much, but still visable, very highly pigmented too.
deffinetly would buy again! but its so pigmented I doubt I'll ever run out.

*Edit* This is my favourite blush. HG

on 10/11/2009 2:38:00 PM

This colour is beautiful. I wasn't 100% how it was going to look on my skin as I am olive toned, but it is a stunning soft baby pink. It does really make me wish I was paler, because I can imagine it looks even better on paler skin.

This is SERIOUSLY pigmented. It is so easy to put on too much if you are used to using MAC blushers. You literally need to touch the brush to the pan and you will have more than enough product.

My only complaint is the packaging. I find the clasp really stiff and difficult to open. I really hope that it sort of "eases in" because it is very annoying that it takes that long to open it.

on 9/2/2009 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wasn't sure how well Katie was going to show up on me-although I am very pale (MAC NW15-20), Katie is a super-pale pink blush, and I figured it would just be like some of MAC's Beauty Powders (pretty colors, but no pigmentation at all and don't show up on anyone). However, Katie is extremely pigmented. It's a matte pale pink, and it shows up on my cheeks exactly how it looks in the pan. The texture is nice and smooth, and I didn't really notice it being powdery at all. The staying power is good as well-it lasts just about all day on my oily cheeks. I use this blush quite often, and I would absolutely repurchase! It's a little expensive, but well worth it.

Popular Blush Products