September 19, 2014 | 1404 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by evange

Sweet and innocent. Not like anything I would expect from juicy couture.

This fragrance can be summed up as a sweet, powdery floral (honeysuckle) + grape candy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by sharethesweets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

beautiful bottle, looks very cute on my dresser. i adore the smell - sort of like a modern amariage. it is lightly sweet & fruity but not overly so. i wear this when i want to feel pretty-princessy. i love this one =)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

if you like lolita lempicka, britney spears or the original juicy couture then you should give this a try. all i can say is VERY VERY sweet. cloying more like it. if you look at the ingredient list- every note is sweet layered on top of sweet. vanilla over fruits over amber. is one dimensionally sweet. BUT- and heres the silver lining. the dry down (i mean after a couple of hours or a vigorous washing) is simply beautiful. the sugariness peters out and mingles with the slight musk sandalwood. very lovely and romantic. however i wouldnt endure those initial nauseating hours for those lively minutes at the end

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume! I'm not very good at describing smells, but contrary to what the previous reviewer said, this is definitely not an "old lady smell." It has nice fruit undertones to it, and whenever I do wear it, I get compliments on how nice it smells. The price for this is $65 for 1.7 oz, which is what I purchased, and $90 for 3.4 oz. You also get a lotion when you buy this. I purchased the 1.7 oz, and have been using it almost everyday for the past couple months, and it hasn't gone down much, since once squirt lasts almost all day. I also purchased a roller ball of this, just to apply just before the end of the day. This perfume lasts around 8 hours depending on how much you sweat, which is a lot compared to other perfumes I've tried. As for the packaging, I feel like it's a bit top heavy and might tip over, but it hasn't yet, but still be careful when handling it. Otherwise the packaging is gorgeous! I will definitely repurchase when I run out :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

"Old ladyish"??? REALLY??? My well loved and respected grandmother (yes, unlike some here, I actually RESPECT my grandmother) wouldn't be caught dead wearing grape koolaid.
So, really, the scent is tutti frutti little girly and GREAT for any girl of the age 10 and under.
Grape koolaid...that's what I get on first application, that's what I get on drydown. I'm not picking up ANY other scent once applied...just grape koolaid.
I wanted to like this scent. I LOVE the bottle, looks very baroque, sort of Russian. And the scent seemed more complex until I actually applied it.
Sorry, can't recommend.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by msm4slm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Couture Couture is kinda like a combination of the original white floral Juicy Couture mixed with the very fruit-dominated Viva La Juicy. Actually, I must say it is my favorite of the three because it has the prettiest drydown. I bought this is rollerball form for my daughter, and it's been great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by meryam001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly love it, and I am extremely picky with everything,,, and have tons of perfumes. It reminded me of Dior Addict, but not as strong.. For people that don't really like it, not all scents work with everybody's chemistry. Sometimes I would smell the nicest and loveliest scent on people, and as soon as I try it on, it hate it... I still cannot tolerate the scent of Chanel #5, even thought its one of those perfumes that everyone should have, I just don't like it,,,,But anyways, my final review, is YES, YOU SHOULD BUY IT, OR AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by 305beauty4ever

I have tried to love Juicy Couture but it smells cheap and very flat to me.... no depth or warmness (at least on me) but I love JC's packaging. I sprayed this on at Ulta for the heck of it and I was driving home and just had this happy feeling! I couldn't stop smelling its sweet, fun, happy self.... even my kids and hubby said they loved the smell. It stayed with me all night and I ended up buying a bottle. The bottle is adorable and I am really amazed how much I love this scent. Then I started reading the reviews and realized it is the plum ("grape") scent that reminded me of happy childhood memories. For some reason this perfume brings me back to when me and my little sister would play with our Barbie townhouse. I couldn't believe another reviewer said the same thing! It really is a fun scent and I am loving it...... brightens my mood instantly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not much to say about COUTURE COUTURE, I personally think it's pretty much the same as Juicy Couture's self named perfume. The only difference being that CC didn't give me the migraine JC did.

I couldn't seperate any fruits, amber or vanilla from COUTURE COUTURE. Instead, all I got from top to base were sharp florals, with a hint off sandalwood. At least I’m guessing they’re meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them either; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up.

The lasting power is pretty poor for the price and the bottle – although tacky – looks fun.

Scent notes: mandarin, orange flower, grapefruit, jasmine, honeysuckle, plum, amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by mrsmelis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I want to trade for this so, anyone who wants to get rid of it hit me up!