Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Tried a sample of this...and I'm not a fan. Way too strong of a scent and not of the right things, in my opinion. Most are saying it smells very young, but I think the exact opposite...old lady (and this is only with one spritz). It just reeks. It's very floral and too sweet and..this sounds weird, but it's just realllly..."perfume-y." It's not subtle at all. I really like the regular juicy couture, this is just a big no for me.

I tried a sample of this and I think if you layered VS Rampage and Poison, it would be this. It dried down to Grape Bubbalicious Gum scent- very strange on me! I could see younger women liking this, not for me.

I like this fragrance - it is very sweet, but that is what I tend to go for. It reminds me of Dior Poison which my mom used to wear a lot and I have always liked, but a little sweeter. Others have said it smells a lot like the original Juicy Couture, and I don't agree with that. The original JC is not nearly as sweet smelling. I think Viva la Juicy is even sweeter than Couture Couture. I don't really love the packaging of JC perfumes - kind of tacky to me, so that's why packaging is rated a 3. The fragrance seems to last all day on me.

Sweet and innocent. Not like anything I would expect from juicy couture.

This fragrance can be summed up as a sweet, powdery floral (honeysuckle) + grape candy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

beautiful bottle, looks very cute on my dresser. i adore the smell - sort of like a modern amariage. it is lightly sweet & fruity but not overly so. i wear this when i want to feel pretty-princessy. i love this one =)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

if you like lolita lempicka, britney spears or the original juicy couture then you should give this a try. all i can say is VERY VERY sweet. cloying more like it. if you look at the ingredient list- every note is sweet layered on top of sweet. vanilla over fruits over amber. is one dimensionally sweet. BUT- and heres the silver lining. the dry down (i mean after a couple of hours or a vigorous washing) is simply beautiful. the sugariness peters out and mingles with the slight musk sandalwood. very lovely and romantic. however i wouldnt endure those initial nauseating hours for those lively minutes at the end

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this perfume! I'm not very good at describing smells, but contrary to what the previous reviewer said, this is definitely not an "old lady smell." It has nice fruit undertones to it, and whenever I do wear it, I get compliments on how nice it smells. The price for this is $65 for 1.7 oz, which is what I purchased, and $90 for 3.4 oz. You also get a lotion when you buy this. I purchased the 1.7 oz, and have been using it almost everyday for the past couple months, and it hasn't gone down much, since once squirt lasts almost all day. I also purchased a roller ball of this, just to apply just before the end of the day. This perfume lasts around 8 hours depending on how much you sweat, which is a lot compared to other perfumes I've tried. As for the packaging, I feel like it's a bit top heavy and might tip over, but it hasn't yet, but still be careful when handling it. Otherwise the packaging is gorgeous! I will definitely repurchase when I run out :)

"Old ladyish"??? REALLY??? My well loved and respected grandmother (yes, unlike some here, I actually RESPECT my grandmother) wouldn't be caught dead wearing grape koolaid.
So, really, the scent is tutti frutti little girly and GREAT for any girl of the age 10 and under.
Grape koolaid...that's what I get on first application, that's what I get on drydown. I'm not picking up ANY other scent once applied...just grape koolaid.
I wanted to like this scent. I LOVE the bottle, looks very baroque, sort of Russian. And the scent seemed more complex until I actually applied it.
Sorry, can't recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Couture Couture is kinda like a combination of the original white floral Juicy Couture mixed with the very fruit-dominated Viva La Juicy. Actually, I must say it is my favorite of the three because it has the prettiest drydown. I bought this is rollerball form for my daughter, and it's been great!

I honestly love it, and I am extremely picky with everything,,, and have tons of perfumes. It reminded me of Dior Addict, but not as strong.. For people that don't really like it, not all scents work with everybody's chemistry. Sometimes I would smell the nicest and loveliest scent on people, and as soon as I try it on, it hate it... I still cannot tolerate the scent of Chanel #5, even thought its one of those perfumes that everyone should have, I just don't like it,,,,But anyways, my final review, is YES, YOU SHOULD BUY IT, OR AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY...

Popular Fragrances