September 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE nars blushes. this one i love because of that fresh pinky look, works great in the summer and winter. also is great for layering over bronzer. stays on practically all day on my oily/sensitive skin, wears well over mineral makeup, and the packaging is awesome in my opinion. its is expensive but i use it with such a light hand that it lasts me over a year so i don't care

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

If I want to look like a virgin on her wedding night or a 99 cent hooker in an alleyway, this blush will always be the one I choose. This bright, cotton candy pink can go on ever so sheer or ever so heavy. The choice is yours :)..........

28 out of 34 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

Love love love this blush!!!!!!! It looks extremely scary in the pan (bright hot pink) but with a very light hand, it looks absolutely heavenly on my cheeks. Gives me a very summery pink cheek. (it's matte btw)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by marissaxobby

I have been using this product lately and I love it. It gives me a glow and it's summer so it stays on all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by vicious081

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A perfect hot pink. It can be built up, but I prefer it a bit more sheer since I'm so pale, but I can imagine that layered a bit, it would be gorgeous on people with darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kdhill

Absolutely love this blush, it makes me look like a doll!! I am nc45 and the bright pink blends naturally and brightens my face. FYI this is my first nars blush and i cant wait to pruchase more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by amya1020

Favorite blush!! Nothing else I have tried Creates such a beautiful natural flush. It looks scary bright pink in the pan but use with a fan brush and light hand it will look natural and beautiful. Seriously creates the flush my 1 year old has on her cheeks! It is expensive, but I justified the cost by the fact that this pan will last 20 years you use so little.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mhxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

What can I say about this that hasn't been said already?

The colour is very wearable by almost every skin tone, just apply it with a very light hand if you're quite pale like me. Its super blendable, with a nice finish which can be adjusted to create different looks ie. subtle flush for the day, more intense and dramatic for night, etc.. The quality is great also.

At 29 it is a bit pricey, but it really is a once off purchase, one pan really does last forever (or at least until it expires!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by prettymar

:) Def. my go-to blush....LOVE it!!! The colour is beautiful no matter how pale I am in the cold Canadian winter or tanned during the summer. Has been a staple in my make-up kit for years!!!!
...sidenote...Orgasm is STUNNING as well..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Desire is one of my favorite NARS shades; a light dusting with a duo fiber brush leaves a natural, pretty pink "just came in from the cold" flush on my cheeks -- it's not at all as neon as it appears in the pan. I would definitely buy it again (but I doubt that would ever be necessary!). For reference, I wear Siberia in the NARS Sheer Glow / Sheer Matte foundations (NW5-10).