July 23, 2014 | 1173 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My opinion on this primer is diversed. On the one hand, It promises to make my skin look poreless, but my pores didn't go anywhere, even after makeup they are still very visible. I don't even feel it dose anything to help me with my oily skin...
But on the other hand, when I used it on someone who has tiny pores, it did a wonderful job, and made the skin all nice and smooth.
So I guess this primer just doesn't fit an oily skin with large pores.
If I'd buy it again it will be only for my professional work- on people that don't have a problematic skin type, and not for personal use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by earvizo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love LOVE this product. It does everything It states. It's an awesome product worth the extra bucks. First off it helps with your pores. So that is diff. A plus because I didn't even see a diff in clinique's pore refiner. Also it gives this rich cashmere feeling which who wouldn't want there skin feeling soft and poreless. I use Estée Lauder double wear and without my skin looks good. But BOY with it diff looks flawless. I know it's says you can wear it alone but it only looks good for people who even don't need foundation. Too finish off you should diff give it a try if your looking for a primer, or maybe already have one bt want to try something new this is diff the one to get. I recommend to everyone. I have oily skin and it works fine with me no extra shine. Also I didn't get a negative effect like breakouts or anything. So it diff wouldn't hurt to try out. I would never buy any other primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I LOVE this stuff. I had been using Lancome's La Base pro perfecting primer and was satisfied with it until I tried this one. I love how it goes on. I wear it under my Lancome mineral foundation and it keeps it from settling in my pores and looking blotchy after a few hours. I don't get oily as fast as I did with the Lancome primer either. I like how there is just enough tint to see where I put it for even distribution but not enough color to show up on my skin. Very nice product and cheaper than Lancome-- I'll re-purchase when I'm done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sadly I had an allergy reaction to this primer (just irritated skin, nothing too alarming) and I'll be honest, this product is just one of those products where you either win or lose. There's no guarantee what you may think of it.

Cons: It felt like my skin couldn't breath (not a very breathable product), doesn't particularly help redness although it does tone the swelling of a pimple down, not that long lasting with make up and lastly, I honestly felt like I couldn't get it to spread evenly. Also... Smell.

Pros: Bottle is nice, the pearl translucent shade doesn't show on skin and it feels silky once applied.

Is it worth repurchasing? No, in my case.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by emmylai90

This product gives a very smooth feeling to my skin after application. I wouldn't say its long lasting since i've got oily skin and usually wears off after 3 - 4 hours after application. Would say this product works best hand in hand with a great foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This didn't too much for me. I guess people use primers for different things. Some for longevity of makeup on top, others to control oil, but most must use it to fill in skin imperfections--fine lines & PORES mainly. This does a decent job of vanishing fine lines (laughter/forehead), but only blurs my pores. These just peek through my foundation as if it were on a bare face. I don't have ginormous pores either, their pin-sized I would say but definetly deep and maybe this primer is only so superficial. I have found other silicone based, mattifying good primers as bases at the ds of the same quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by MsDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT FOR DRY OR OLDER SKIN
Just doesn't perform well on dry/mature skin. This product is described as formulated with retinol and does glide on smoothly upon initial application, but seems to fade away after awhile leaving my face feeling dry with pores and lines accentuated. :(
For the price I expected more.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes skin feel soft and does an okay job at preparing skin prior to foundation application. Hides some of my pores, but not all. Got this as a gift, would not repurchase again because of high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

best primer for pores! especially if you are oily like me. primers usually ball up on me and it just turns into a disaster! this one doesn't do that. wish it was bigger for $30 though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this primer for about two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have always used Smashbox primers because they didn't break me out and I loved how soft my skin felt after using them..this primer is exactly the same but BETTER! It leaves the "slippery" soft feeling on your skin and softens marks on your face. It is really doing wonders at filling in little bumps and acne scars I have on my cheeks. First time I used this I freaked out when I squeezed the tube and a dark bronze color came shooting out!! Luckily after applying there was no added color on my face, it just completely blended into my own skin color. Packaging is cute..pink squeeze tube that is easy to work with. Overall, this is a great primer..very similar to Smashbox primers but with some added benefits of covering flaws and pores! Try it out!