April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2005 6:39:00 PM More reviews by camiller

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell and the feel of this gloss, and I love the color, but I deducted two lippies for the staying power, which is not very good at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Dani8024

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm ok with this gloss. I would probably repurchase being that it's not as stick as ones I've tried in the past. Good everyday gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought it because of my Metallic Mocha lipLite. Love this one even more!!! Gorgeous color that is easy to apply on the run; don't be discouraged by looking at the color in the tube (it looks really uninteresting that way, haha). However, it's a thin consistency and usually lasts, oh, about 10 minutes. Nonetheless, it's really cheap ($3.99 usually, but I got 50% off! yay!).

EDIT: Though I love the unique brown-pink color, the smell is killing me. It fades after a while, but when I first apply it, it is sickeningly .. annoying. I'm not sure if having the color is worth enduring the smell ... =(

EDIT 8/12/06: Found a replacement for this: L'Oreal HIP gloss in Adoring. It's not a dead ringer, being a more raspberry-based MLBB red with subtle red shimmers, whereas Mocha Mousse is a raspberry rose. Still, it's the closest I've ever come to BonneBell. Plus, it lasts much longer and smells better (vanilla cake)! Now if I can find a replica of the Metallic Mocha LipLite ... =) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by diasphora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading the 'it's brown! No, it's pink!' debate last night, I have to admit I went out and bought this lipgloss.

It's a pinky brown. ;-)

I love it. I have to say it's actually one of my favorite lipglosses now. I'm a pretty pale, yellow undertones, in the range of NC20, blond-brown hair, and this is flattering on me. I was very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Susann_777

I've read the reviews and I have to agree: this lip gloss Rocks!
It has an excellent price point, good texture and staying power. It's mlb(more mauve).

Plus it smells so good! Not in any way overwhelming to my schnoze.

Considering purchasing a few more just to keep around; and doable considering how cheap it is. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 11:35:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

Gorgeous colour but not being a coffee lover, I loathed its strong mocha scent... so sadly, I threw it out after trying it just once. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2005 3:14:00 AM More reviews by angelized

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color and it moisturized my lips well. This is one one mocha colored lip gloss that I like

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I'm surprised at how much I'm digging a Bonne Bell product. I thought I'd outgrown BB :) Mocha Mousse is a deep mauve with a touch of brown--my own lip color but darker. It's sophisticated enough for daytime, but when layered on, it makes my lips look full, pouty and quite sexy. The shine is subtle, not blinding, and there's no glitter. It feels smooth and creamy on your lips, not sticky, and has very good pigmentation for a gloss. But that's probably b/c this is really a "liquid lipstick" (or at least, it says so on the packaging). I think it smells wonderful, just like mocha coffee. Tastes nice, but isn't overly strong like some of BB's stuff can be. Packaging is understated (though the wand 'springs' out in an odd way when I push it back into the tube). The shine doesn't last very long, but the color does stay on your lips for a decent amount of time for a gloss. Anyway, I kinda like re-applying since this smells so good. Finally, the price (under $4) is great for the amount you get. Will try the Capuccino LipLite next.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 6:28:00 AM More reviews by cyprine

Gorgeous YLBB shade. Very creamy, great shine, great lasting power. Comparable to MAC Lust Lipglass for SURE.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by selenapoet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. It's a lovely nude with an ever so slight pink done to it. It's wonderful! I only wish it was a tad darker though.