November 27, 2014 | 1020 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I used this years ago when I was in high school and recently bought it again on a whim when I spotted it for $4 at riteaid. I remembered how cathartic it felt to peel this off your face. It literally feels like your top layer of skin is going with the gel. My face feels so smooth after. I like using either josie maran argan oil after this or another rich moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Okay so lets start off by saying, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE every product by Freeman..

I've been looking for a good Peel, and i found this sitting in walmart, and there were only two bottles left, so i picked one up.

This is the best thing you could do for your face, after a hard days of work, and you want to refresh your skin.

it cools skin and makes it feel soft. I always follow any face treatment with a moisturizer, but i recommend Aloe Gel for the oily people.

Smell- It's thankfully a faint smell, but it's not bad. I just don't like cucumber scents, but this one isnt so bad. I don't really smell it much when its on my face

Feel- It's a bit gooyer then what i prefer, but it sticks to the skin, and doesn't drip

Taste- I don't know why anyone would wanna taste it..lol jkz!

I love it, and i would buy it...

And people stop complaining about the product, it is only about $4..gosh

My tips:
-Apply it when you wakeup
- Blow dry your face, so it opens your pores and really lets it sink in
- finish off with a light moisturizer or Aloe Gel
- Apply a thick layer *Don't cheap out it's only $4*

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by lovedrunk

Okay, so this is no MIRACLE skin product but for the price it's great. I've been using this mask 2-3 times a week for the last few months. I enjoy the smell of it although the consistency of the product is very gooey. I apply a thick layer (that's what works best for me) and leave it on for about 20 minutes or so. I love the cooling sensation it gives my face! I've never had a problem with it not drying as other reviewers have said. It actually dries pretty fast for me (maybe because my skin is dry.. idk?) I love peeling it off although watch out for your eyebrows/hair. It sticks to it like glue! It's not a big deal though. My face feels really smooth afterwards and I have noticed the next day after putting it on the night before my uneven complexion actually looks more even. Like I said, it is no miracle worker for skin but I think for how cheap it is you can't really go wrong!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by sremmers123

This is a clear, glue like substance so it's quite hard to slather on your face in a uniform layer. It felt nice a cooling at first. I had (apparently) put a thicker layer on some parts of my face, and a thinner layer on others. After waiting about thirty minutes, my entire face wasn't dry so I just started to peel off the dry parts (I was sick of waiting). This mask will find every single hair you never knew you had and rip it out of your face in the most painful way possible! When I first applied this mask, I was very careful to stay away from my eyebrows, my hairline, and "side burn" type hairs but when I peeled it off, it was still ripping hairs out! The peeling is painful, but almost satisfying. After getting all of the dry parts off, I attempted to scrub off the "still wet" mask with a facial scrub. After drying my face, I noticed that there was still a sticky feeling. I had to wash my face again to get rid of that! I do not like this product! It's hard to apply, it can be difficult to get off, it's painful, and my skin doesn't look any different!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by miikoong

After I use it my face feels kinda tight and clean. It really does clean your pores but they need to add a moisturizer in there cuz its too drying. The fragrance can irritate skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Lisatoxic

This mask leaves your skin feeling so clean, fresh and your skin just feels so rejuvenating. My friends tried it out when they were staying at my place and they all really loved it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lovechoji

I brought this product at CVS for $3.99 the other day and I feel in love with it ever since. I first found out about this product from watching one of Michelle Phan's videos. I always thought the idea of a peel off mask was interesting so I decided to give it a try.
Let me just start off by saying that this product is dirt cheap, in my opinion. You get 6.0 oz of the product for only $3.99! I thought it would have been around $10. When I first tried out the product, I was slightly annoyed with the texture. It's slimy yet sticky and it's really hard to get off of your hands. The slimy yet sticky texture makes it slightly difficult to apply onto your face since you have to smear it on. After putting it on and waiting for it to dry, I was shocked at how easy it was to peel off. Not only that, it left my face feeling silky, smooth and hydrated! I have combination skin so it tends to get very oily around my t-zone area. When I peeled the mask off, I looked at what I peeled off and found that the mask dragged the oil along with it! Definitely a product worth trying and definitely a product I'll get again.

Pro: Inexpensive, affective, smells good
Con: Slightly hard to apply

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I bought it at Wal Mart for about $3 CDN and it is fantastic. I've been through two tubes of this stuff and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's absolutey amazing. When you peel off the mask you can see all the dirt that's been in your pores and your face feels refreshed, clean and soft. I love the Freeman masks, I have three of them and I am totally addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

I have oily skin, and really enjoy this mask. Took me a few tries to put on the right amount of product; too little and it's difficult to peel, too much and it takes forever to dry. Use the right amount and it peels easily in one piece. Once dried and peeled, my skin feels soft and refreshed! Nicely dries out the oilies. I have no problem with the smell, but I'm not very sensitive to scents. I'm not disappointed in this product and recommend it to others with oily skin. Just don't get it in your hair, it really sticks!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by missmooxbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ehhh...this did absolutely nothing for me. I really wanted to like it because of all the recent hype around it, but it just didn't deliver.

It was fun to peel, and unlike a lot of "peeling" mask, this one actually peeled almost in one piece. It dried fairly quickly and it felt nice on my skin (it was nice and cool), but after peeling the mask off I noticed absolutely nothing different about my skin - it wasn't brighter, it wasn't smoother, it didn't look refreshed, NOTHING!

The application can be a little tricky because (1) it's sticky and difficult to blend (2) clear gel doesn't clearly show how much product you have on (3) because of 1 and 2, you end up using a lot more than you really need. Try not to get this on your hair/eyebrows as it does get a little painful to remove (for painless removal, just use warm water).

The scent is...similar to cucumber with a hint of alcohol, but I didn't really mind it too much. Mask didn't dry my skin out or anything, but then again it didn't do ANYTHING. Please note that my skin isn't all that sensitive, if you're a lot more sensitive, please be wary of this mask (-points down to other reviews-)

So...the final verdict??? Yes the price is right, but this product is absolutely USELESS! NO, I will NOT recommend this product to anyone and NO I will NOT repurchase.