August 29, 2014 | 1370 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by miikoong

After I use it my face feels kinda tight and clean. It really does clean your pores but they need to add a moisturizer in there cuz its too drying. The fragrance can irritate skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Lisatoxic

This mask leaves your skin feeling so clean, fresh and your skin just feels so rejuvenating. My friends tried it out when they were staying at my place and they all really loved it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lovechoji

I brought this product at CVS for $3.99 the other day and I feel in love with it ever since. I first found out about this product from watching one of Michelle Phan's videos. I always thought the idea of a peel off mask was interesting so I decided to give it a try.
Let me just start off by saying that this product is dirt cheap, in my opinion. You get 6.0 oz of the product for only $3.99! I thought it would have been around $10. When I first tried out the product, I was slightly annoyed with the texture. It's slimy yet sticky and it's really hard to get off of your hands. The slimy yet sticky texture makes it slightly difficult to apply onto your face since you have to smear it on. After putting it on and waiting for it to dry, I was shocked at how easy it was to peel off. Not only that, it left my face feeling silky, smooth and hydrated! I have combination skin so it tends to get very oily around my t-zone area. When I peeled the mask off, I looked at what I peeled off and found that the mask dragged the oil along with it! Definitely a product worth trying and definitely a product I'll get again.

Pro: Inexpensive, affective, smells good
Con: Slightly hard to apply

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I bought it at Wal Mart for about $3 CDN and it is fantastic. I've been through two tubes of this stuff and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's absolutey amazing. When you peel off the mask you can see all the dirt that's been in your pores and your face feels refreshed, clean and soft. I love the Freeman masks, I have three of them and I am totally addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

I have oily skin, and really enjoy this mask. Took me a few tries to put on the right amount of product; too little and it's difficult to peel, too much and it takes forever to dry. Use the right amount and it peels easily in one piece. Once dried and peeled, my skin feels soft and refreshed! Nicely dries out the oilies. I have no problem with the smell, but I'm not very sensitive to scents. I'm not disappointed in this product and recommend it to others with oily skin. Just don't get it in your hair, it really sticks!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by missmooxbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ehhh...this did absolutely nothing for me. I really wanted to like it because of all the recent hype around it, but it just didn't deliver.

It was fun to peel, and unlike a lot of "peeling" mask, this one actually peeled almost in one piece. It dried fairly quickly and it felt nice on my skin (it was nice and cool), but after peeling the mask off I noticed absolutely nothing different about my skin - it wasn't brighter, it wasn't smoother, it didn't look refreshed, NOTHING!

The application can be a little tricky because (1) it's sticky and difficult to blend (2) clear gel doesn't clearly show how much product you have on (3) because of 1 and 2, you end up using a lot more than you really need. Try not to get this on your hair/eyebrows as it does get a little painful to remove (for painless removal, just use warm water).

The scent is...similar to cucumber with a hint of alcohol, but I didn't really mind it too much. Mask didn't dry my skin out or anything, but then again it didn't do ANYTHING. Please note that my skin isn't all that sensitive, if you're a lot more sensitive, please be wary of this mask (-points down to other reviews-)

So...the final verdict??? Yes the price is right, but this product is absolutely USELESS! NO, I will NOT recommend this product to anyone and NO I will NOT repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great product! Dries quickly and peels off easily and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smoother. My only complaint is that although it does smell like cucumbers, its on the verge of smelling like a pickle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Amazing, refreshing, enlivening, REJUVINATING! Such a great pick-me up and from all the masks i've tried, HE to DS, this is one I go back to. Easy on the pocketbook. Always come back to this mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a nice, cheap mask that is really fun! I had tried two peel-off masks before, but was still trying to get the hang of the peeling part (I'm still picking even while it's wetII). I decided to buy the full size since I love cucumber and it was only a few dollars. It has kind of a strong scent, but otherwise, leaves my skin refreshed after. I still have a whole bunch left, even after ten uses!! It's surely a great buy for that much product and clean skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by clarinetkel

This mask is wonderful! I've used several of the freeman beauty masks, and this was my first one to try. Walmart has the little satchets for $1.37 and I've eyed them before but never made an effort to purchase. I regret not purchasing these earlier. I first heard about the cucumber mask from a youtube video from the my glam bag. I was interested. I bought 1 or 2 of the packs at walmart and I absolutely loved it! The texture felt weird at first, but I got used to it. It's basically a thick sticky consistancy. I like to apply 2 or 3 layers. Teehee, it makes it better to pull off when dried :) It makes my skin so soft and it doesn't dry it out. I do have a complaint however, it gets stuck in my hairlines, but that can always be a quick fix with warm water. Other than that I think this product is wonderful. My skin feels refreshed and hydrated. It's a lot of fun to pull off too! It's almost addicting haha. I don't understand why a lot of people have given it a really bad review, I just don't think they're patient or applying enough.